nan

Toronto, Canada

#27 Dec 9, 2012
fourdeltaone.net :1688 works
Thanks a lot!
Marcel5500

Ahlen, Germany

#28 Dec 11, 2012
fourdeltaone.net :1688 works
Sparc

Rebordosa, Portugal

#30 Dec 21, 2012
fourdeltaone.net :1688 works
fok3r

Leiria, Portugal

#32 Dec 30, 2012
fourdeltaone.net :1688

thanks still worck
Anonmyous

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#33 Jan 19, 2013
yea I can help you? KMS sever how to crack i'm gon crack but some files dll and regedit changes and restart your pc. After that is not Activation but is want crack contact email:Manojudasi69@gmail.com
Henk

Johannesburg, South Africa

#34 Jan 20, 2013
Until 31 Jan 2013 you can get Media Center for Win8 Pro (x86 and x64) from MS (free of charge). If you install MC with the key provided by MS, it also activates Win8 Pro. It worked for me and a lot of other users. You can google it.

Enjoy!
Maniche

Mumbai, India

#35 Jan 21, 2013
i m getting this error....wat to do...need help...

Error: 0xC004F074 The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer coul
d not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please s
ee the Application Event Log for additional information.
ivybridge e

Camillus, NY

#36 Feb 20, 2013
People the KMS servers come an go, they go down and back up all the time.

The two best places to check are "7pm tech" and Mydigitallife.
ivybridge e

Camillus, NY

#37 Feb 20, 2013
Mayank wrote:
Tz not activating saying that no kms could be contacted and the error code is 0xC004F074...PLZ HELP ME
This just means that the server is down, add a different server and try again.
ivybridge e

Camillus, NY

#38 Feb 20, 2013
Maniche wrote:
i m getting this error....wat to do...need help...
Error: 0xC004F074 The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer coul
d not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please s
ee the Application Event Log for additional information.
The server that you are trying to contact is down, the error can not be contacted means the server is off.
ivybridge e

Camillus, NY

#39 Feb 20, 2013
Henk wrote:
Until 31 Jan 2013 you can get Media Center for Win8 Pro (x86 and x64) from MS (free of charge). If you install MC with the key provided by MS, it also activates Win8 Pro. It worked for me and a lot of other users. You can google it.
Enjoy!
You are lucky, because micro crashed that party when you installed the key, it stopped auto activating, and people had to call to get the permanent activation. I believe one of the first windows updates out caused this.
Tough

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Feb 20, 2013
It doesn't make you cool using a beta version of windows which is by many, "vista 2013". And good luck with the decision to change server OS in less than 2 yrs. because many companies and agencies just changed from xp now windows 7. Win 7 will be used for the 4-5 yrs. windows 8 from many in the IT game is mainly for tablets.
ivybridge e

Camillus, NY

#41 Feb 22, 2013
Tough wrote:
It doesn't make you cool using a beta version of windows which is by many, "vista 2013". And good luck with the decision to change server OS in less than 2 yrs. because many companies and agencies just changed from xp now windows 7. Win 7 will be used for the 4-5 yrs. windows 8 from many in the IT game is mainly for tablets.
I know you don't have a real education, you have no clue and don't know anything about a computer.

Win 8, can allocate memory more efficiently, uses more CPU cores, core threads then any OS.

This is the reason they make new operating systems, to make better use of the new hardware.

The IT people you speak of, need to stick with cell phones and working at walmart.

People with a real chipset, and can afford SSD'S the fastest drives on the market want a OS that see's the SSD.

Windows 7 does not see a SSD it see's a HDD.

For your first statement which is beyond a idiot response.

Windows CP, and RP are the BETA.

Nobody said a word about win BETA IDIOT.

Windows BETA'S don't get activated like the RTM.

By the way idiot, people are running win 8 RTM 9200, this is not a BETA, IDIOT.

You have no clue about this, go play with your cell phone and leave computers to people who have intelligence. IDIOT.
ivybridge e

Camillus, NY

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Before you say anything else that's stupid.

Show us what you know.

Explain why DDR3 2400 shows a DRAM of 900MHz, when it should be showing a DRAM of 1200Mhz.

Explain why it will never show a DRAM of 2400MHz.

Explain what ACHI and RAID ROM'S you have inside your BIOS.

Explain how to extract a ROM and inject a new ROM.
Tough

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Feb 22, 2013
ivybridge e wrote:
<quoted text> I know you don't have a real education, you have no clue and don't know anything about a computer.
Win 8, can allocate memory more efficiently, uses more CPU cores, core threads then any OS.
This is the reason they make new operating systems, to make better use of the new hardware.
The IT people you speak of, need to stick with cell phones and working at walmart.
People with a real chipset, and can afford SSD'S the fastest drives on the market want a OS that see's the SSD.
Windows 7 does not see a SSD it see's a HDD.
For your first statement which is beyond a idiot response.
Windows CP, and RP are the BETA.
Nobody said a word about win BETA IDIOT.
Windows BETA'S don't get activated like the RTM.
By the way idiot, people are running win 8 RTM 9200, this is not a BETA, IDIOT.
You have no clue about this, go play with your cell phone and leave computers to people who have intelligence. IDIOT.
How dare you? There are no tough guys in IT. None. Cowards who go to dive bars and try to get laid but fail. You should embrace my comments.
Tough

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Feb 22, 2013
Memory is memory. Get over it. The common person wants a fast computer. Naive sure, so explain to them how memory is a storage device and with more memory thus, you have more room to move programs, etc into storage to be used at the same time.
Period!!!!!
No one cares how fast memory travels to the CPU to carry out commands.
If you troll like this bro, you will continue to be single. Perhaps, us lame guys can go out and score.
How does it feel to troll computers rather than human brings?
You flash the ROM However who would do this managing a company's server or servers?
RAID? Again, who does this on company's IT?
Why do you need so many devices connected whereas your problem is the inability to relate with ppl...
Impressive troll.
You are not that cute chick from, Criminal Minds.
Tough

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Feb 22, 2013
Tough wrote:
Memory is memory. Get over it. The common person wants a fast computer. Naive sure, so explain to them how memory is a storage device and with more memory thus, you have more room to move programs, etc into storage to be used at the same time.
Period!!!!!
No one cares how fast memory travels to the CPU to carry out commands.
If you troll like this bro, you will continue to be single. Perhaps, us lame guys can go out and score.
How does it feel to troll computers rather than human brings?
You flash the ROM However who would do this managing a company's server or servers?
RAID? Again, who does this on company's IT?
Why do you need so many devices connected whereas your problem is the inability to relate with ppl...
Impressive troll.
You are not that cute chick from, Criminal Minds.
Ivory bridge = I made him scared lol
ivybridge e

Utica, NY

#46 Feb 24, 2013
No, I'm just not a welfare loser with no life praying Obama feeds me like your family.
ivybridge e

Utica, NY

#47 Feb 24, 2013
Tough wrote:
Memory is memory. Get over it. The common person wants a fast computer. Naive sure, so explain to them how memory is a storage device and with more memory thus, you have more room to move programs, etc into storage to be used at the same time.
Period!!!!!
No one cares how fast memory travels to the CPU to carry out commands.
If you troll like this bro, you will continue to be single. Perhaps, us lame guys can go out and score.
How does it feel to troll computers rather than human brings?
You flash the ROM However who would do this managing a company's server or servers?
RAID? Again, who does this on company's IT?
Why do you need so many devices connected whereas your problem is the inability to relate with ppl...
Impressive troll.
You are not that cute chick from, Criminal Minds.
Get over memory, stop eating the gov cheese loser its rottimh your welfare brain out.
ivybridge e

Utica, NY

#48 Feb 24, 2013
Tough wrote:
You flash the ROM However who would do this managing a company's server or servers?
RAID? Again, who does this on company's IT?

Impressive troll.
You are not that cute chick from, Criminal Minds.
A welfare clown, go play with your cell phone failure, servers have nothing to do with ROM'S in the BIOS.

But because your a failure in life and know nothing but how your family will use your EBT card, it makes sense.

The most important fictions on servers is RAID you IDIOT.


Get back to your drive-thru window before you need Obama to breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Brian_G 52,254
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 35 min Go Blue Forever 2,175
DEA agents Had Sex Parties with Prostitutes Pai... 43 min Plotts 8
OBAMA, is the worst President ever? 1 hr MacDaddyobama 69
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 309,215
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr jimi-yank 10,792
Why all non-blacks hate and fear us black people (Sep '14) 6 hr jimi-yank 17
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 8 hr Maude 18,348
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 hr jimi-yank 314,527
New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]