First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Bloomberg has armed guards, but Bloomberg does not believe that you have the right to own guns so that you can defend yourself and others. Bloomberg is scum. It is time to remove Bloomberg.

Link...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
What if a criminal street gang wanted to rape your wife and daughter? You need to have the right to own guns.

What about protecting your family in the case of a riot? You need lots of rounds, and you need to be able to fire quickly.

Owning guns is not just about hunting and sport, owning guns is about being able to defend yourself and others, and it is also to protect yourself from a tyranical government.
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
A poor single mother who lives in a bad neighborhood has a right to be able to protect herself and her children, she has a right to own guns, and she has the same right to defense that Bloomberg has.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Carlo wrote:
A poor single mother who lives in a bad neighborhood has a right to be able to protect herself and her children, she has a right to own guns, and she has the same right to defense that Bloomberg has.
well, NYC elected him to a third term. There has to be a reason why they liked him
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
New Yorkers need to wake up, and New Yorkers need to remove Bloomberg.
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Remember what happened to Reginald Denny? I sure wish that Reginald Denny had a gun when he was attacked. It was horrible what happened to Reginald Denny.

We have a right not to be easy victims, we have a right to own guns, and we have a right to be able to defend ourselves and our families.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 28, 2013
HEIL BLOOMBERG!
Jew Rat

Japan

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Bloomberg is a Jew, what do you expect, those people are SCUM.
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Jew Rat wrote:
Bloomberg is a Jew, what do you expect, those people are SCUM.
The Jews are great. I love the Jews, but Bloomberg is total scum.
Carlo

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I wish the Jews at the time of Hitler had all owned guns so they could have joined together with the French, Portuguese, Spaniards, and the real Italians, to defeat Hitler, and to remove Mussolini. The good people need to own guns.
Black Zilla

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
The same folks bytching about Bloomberg are the sameones who voted due to "WE" and now they come to realized they were duped and screwed.
truth hurts

Paramus, NJ

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
The same folks bytching about Bloomberg are the sameones who voted due to "WE" and now they come to realized they were duped and screwed.
I couldn't agree more, Bloomberg bought his third term with the help of Christie Quinn.
And now she wants to run for mayor, is she for real?
All she's going to do, is continue Bloomberg's BS.
Hey Hey

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Bloomberg is nothing more than a control freak. For some reason he thinks he has all the answers. Don't drink this, don't eat that. Now he's an expert on guns. This guy needs his own island to control his followers. Serious mental issues.
truth hurts

Bronx, NY

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Hey Hey wrote:
Bloomberg is nothing more than a control freak. For some reason he thinks he has all the answers. Don't drink this, don't eat that. Now he's an expert on guns. This guy needs his own island to control his followers. Serious mental issues.
Bloomberg is no expert on anything, his mishandling of the DOE (Cathy Black for example) and the homeless situation in NYC proves the only thing he's an expert at is selling the people BS.
yes he is

Bronx, NY

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Carlo wrote:
Bloomberg has armed guards, but Bloomberg does not believe that you have the right to own guns so that you can defend yourself and others. Bloomberg is scum. It is time to remove Bloomberg.
Link...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
I'll say he is, no doubt about it.
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Jun 29, 2013
SCUM is To Nice of A Word, I'll Look around in The Sewer For A Proper Name For This JERK!!
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Jun 29, 2013
Oh'' I Got It...INFESTED DESEASED ROTTED STINKING..DUCH-BAG''
Your Royal Hiney

Baldwin, NY

#20 Jun 30, 2013
Hey Hey wrote:
BUT, You can't argue with success. Stop and Frisk is working. The City is doing great.

Good old saying: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Fact

Bronx, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
SCUM is To Nice of A Word, I'll Look around in The Sewer For A Proper Name For This JERK!!
Phantom, I couldn't agree with you more.
You're correct.
Fact

Monroe, NC

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Phantom, I couldn't agree with you more.
You're correct.
ZCs is going to be angry that you're now swallowing other guys post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr hsball 11,794
Dumbo Heights 2 hr Pam 272
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 306,613
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 48,606
Solar Energy It is Popular. So Why is it Not ... 3 hr Sunshine 9
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr NYStateOfMind 310,556
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,530
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 13 hr Bud Man 16,310

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:04PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?
Bleacher Report 9:22 PM
Complete Week 13 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:27 AM
Full Dolphins Preview for Jets Game
Bleacher Report 5:14 AM
Dolphins vs. Jets Full Betting Preview
NBC Sports 9:27 AM
Michael Vick is sick, and not just of watching Jets