created by: The Anti-Troll | Feb 26, 2013

New York, NY

328 votes

Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

Click on an option to vote

  • "I loaned Brookaven John money"
  • "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife"
  • "I never shared anything with Magicrat"
  • "I don't take from my Dad what I didn't earn"
  • "Just be nervous"
  • "I'm a former Congressman"
  • "I have 24 hour Armed Guards"
  • "I'm married"
  • "I forbid Obama talk in here"
  • "I have my own library"
Comments
101 - 120 of 140 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Congressman leads magickrat 55-51 in a very tight race.....
This stupid. You need to glow up.

Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bump in this room puts another $1 in the bosses pocket, keep up being stupid we appreciate that. To funny LAMO.
The boss may have some big news very soon. that poor troll...LMAO!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>The boss may have some big news very soon. that poor troll...LMAO!
Yep! I'm laughing too!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>The boss may have some big news very soon. that poor troll...LMAO!


get back in your momma chamberlin profile fat coward

no news, its never happening...
Jack Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid. You need to glow up.
Ret's Go Mets !!!
We wele just keeping scole.....mets ale headed for cerral...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the votes just keep on coming! what a great poll, cannot wait for part 2...its soon no doubt!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jimi-yank wrote:
the votes just keep on coming! what a great poll, cannot wait for part 2...its soon no doubt!
No doubt. Another rant or two & I should have enough lies for the 2nd bracket poll.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here's a little peek at what the 2nd bracket poll will have:

- "I introduced Momma to Jimmy Buffet".

- "I just got off the phone with the Governor".

- "I make money off of Topix posts".

- "I sold Ichiro Suzuki my car".

- "I don't condone multiple profiles".

- "The Bronto Doctrine is used only by me”.

-“Anti crime cyber dept”.

- "I wrote a best-selling book".

That's 8. I just need 2 more.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Anti-Troll wrote:
Here's a little peek at what the 2nd bracket poll will have:
- "I introduced Momma to Jimmy Buffet".
- "I just got off the phone with the Governor".
- "I make money off of Topix posts".
- "I sold Ichiro Suzuki my car".
- "I don't condone multiple profiles".
- "The Bronto Doctrine is used only by me”.
-“Anti crime cyber dept”.
- "I wrote a best-selling book".
That's 8. I just need 2 more.


I think he claimed this am he is pitching the 3rd game of the padres/mets...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he claimed this am he is pitching the 3rd game of the padres/mets...
Gotta look for that one. In the meantime, he just dropped this one:

- "I was a guest on Sean Hannity"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta look for that one. In the meantime, he just dropped this one:
- "I was a guest on Sean Hannity"
you now have the page and post number in the yank forum, poll number 2 time...lol

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

So here we go, the 2ND BRACKET - Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes (LIES) of 2013 poll is now open!

Vote Early! Vote Often!

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/THNG4OR6KEA8MD...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Anti-Troll wrote:
So here we go, the 2ND BRACKET - Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes (LIES) of 2013 poll is now open!
Vote Early! Vote Often!
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/THNG4OR6KEA8MD...


can't wait till the finals!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bump!
Don't forget to vote in the 2nd bracket!
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/THNG4OR6KEA8MD...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the rat just caught up, its tight!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>The boss may have some big news very soon. that poor troll...LMAO!


this was monday, today its thursday, where is the news?

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this was monday, today its thursday, where is the news?
There is no news.
He only gets what I give him...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no news.
He only gets what I give him...


its driving him crazy...there is nothing he can do...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no news.
He only gets what I give him...


that's the truth!

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Mar 8, 2013
 
"Daddy gimme me money!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen park 49 min Fox 1
Who cheating 53 min Jen 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr NYStateOfMind 307,045
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr UN Must Go 14,680
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr Jack 35,084
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr LIfan 10,307
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Guinness Drinker 8,962
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••