Poor people should pack up and leave ...

Poor people should pack up and leave New York

Posted in the New York Forum

Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2017
Poor people are a drain on society and inconvenience upscale people such as myself. Poor people should get off section 8, food stamps, public assistance and NYCHA housing and go live somewhere they can actually afford.

Manhattan should be ONLY for upscale high class socialites like me! When I step onto the train with my Fendi handbag I turn heads on every aisle. It's only natural that these low born, low income, low lifes would be amazed to see a jem like me taking public transit.

The city would be so much better without these people, and worst part is most of them are fat ill shaped blobs that can't go 3 minutes standing on their pathetic stubs called legs so as soon as a seat becomes available they push and shove their way to the seat and plop down to marinate their nasty backsides in triumph and beating all the other pear shaped blobs to it.

We should get rid of these individuals, ofcourse we should save a few to work low paying labor jobs at chipotle, amazon and the post office etc so we can have a few peasants to perform the service jobs needed to keep the city going.

We can keep a few mexican men for cleaning and cooking fast food.

some polish men to do construction like maybe 1200.

3000 Blacks to work as cashiers in department stores and fast food places.(males only cause the females wear that nasty fake hair and always have an attitude i don't want them handling my food!)

A few chinese so i can get my sea food and take out.(yum!)

however most of the these pear shaped mexican women can go as they serve no purpose and most black single mothers and alot of these old outdate elderly people can just leave.

We should knock down all NYCHA housing and build Luxury Sky penthouses with jacozie's * sorry dont know how to spell it) and pool tables :)

Make new york great again! Get rid of poor people!

*also level all buildings in the bronx except the zoo and yankee stadium and turn it in to a massive highway and build a bunch of parking lots!
LVPD is Incompetent

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 20, 2017
COUTUREGALORE wrote:
Poor people are a drain on society and inconvenience upscale people such as myself. Poor people should get off section 8, food stamps, public assistance and NYCHA housing and go live somewhere they can actually afford.

Manhattan should be ONLY for upscale high class socialites like me! When I step onto the train with my Fendi handbag I turn heads on every aisle. It's only natural that these low born, low income, low lifes would be amazed to see a jem like me taking public transit.

The city would be so much better without these people, and worst part is most of them are fat ill shaped blobs that can't go 3 minutes standing on their pathetic stubs called legs so as soon as a seat becomes available they push and shove their way to the seat and plop down to marinate their nasty backsides in triumph and beating all the other pear shaped blobs to it.

We should get rid of these individuals, ofcourse we should save a few to work low paying labor jobs at chipotle, amazon and the post office etc so we can have a few peasants to perform the service jobs needed to keep the city going.

3000 Blacks to work as cashiers in department stores and fast food places.(males only cause the females wear that nasty fake hair and always have an attitude i don't want them handling my food!)

however most of the these pear shaped mexican women can go as they serve no purpose and most black single mothers and alot of these old outdate elderly people can just leave.

We should knock down all NYCHA housing and build Luxury Sky penthouses with jacozie's * sorry dont know how to spell it) and pool tables :)

*also level all buildings in the bronx except the zoo and yankee stadium and turn it in to a massive highway and build a bunch of parking lots!
You mean MAGA?
Ace

Brandon, MS

#3 Oct 20, 2017
Naw then yall can't wachum piss all over the sidewalks!!!! Damn yall gunna git bored!!! THANK THAT DAMN LOON ASS MAYOR FOR YALLS MESS!!!!!!!! WAT A MESS!!!!!POWTYMAT!!!!!
LVPD is Incompetent

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 20, 2017
If they were smart they would move to Hawaii, welfare is the highest of any state. Weather is PERFECT.

Obama loves Hawaii because it's paradise.

Homeless move to Hawaii!!!!!!

BTW, all ya need to live is a blue plastic tarp. There's no snakes, no bugs, and always warm. PLUS beautiful women to feast your eyes on OR men if you go that way. Part of Waikiki is designated as a gay beach.
Ace

Brandon, MS

#5 Oct 20, 2017
YUUUUUUP!!!!! LOTS OF DRUGS AND CHICKENSH#T JUDGES TO!!!!! sum more west coast HORSESH#T!!!! Cali horn IA is LOON LAND #1 Hawaii is LOON LAND #2
Sexywhitewoman

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2017
Wow this board is infested with trolls
LVPD is Incompetent

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 20, 2017
Sexywhitewoman wrote:
Wow this board is infested with trolls
Welcome to the group.

Post a link to a photo and we can judge if you are really sexy..
Thisisme

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2017
LVPD is Incompetent wrote:
<quoted text>

Welcome to the group.

https://thecomplexityproject.files.wordpress....
Ace

Madison, MS

#9 Oct 21, 2017
<quoted text>

Welcome to the group.

Naw no need fur foto pls. Most LOONS ARE NOT SEXY: AL GORE, AL FRANKEN BECKEL, WILLIAMS, PELOSI, CHIC N COWBOY HAT, WATERS, FEINSTEIN, BOXER an on an on an on!!!! Jus sayin!!!!! POWTYMAT!!!!
LVPD is Incompetent

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Oct 21, 2017
Thisisme wrote:
OMG!
Ace

Madison, MS

#11 Oct 21, 2017
<quoted text>

OMG!
Yall would miss all them cardboard boxes and URINE and cigarette smells if that did!!!! I BELIEVE THAT LOONASS MAYOR YALL GOT IS PROLY CHARGING THEM A CARDBOARD FEE!!!!! JUS SAYIN!!!!!!POWTYMAT!!!!!!!
Native Landlord

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2017
COUTUREGALORE wrote:

You appear to be a self centered lowlife in an alien world, remember when the world as you think your in changes, pray someone doesn't rob your worthless ass and leave you for the buzzards that will be hovering over your worthless ass scumbag. Better yet and try to think how long you'd survive without your nasty ways in the real world. Who cares how well you think you might have it. Someday it will all be gone and you with it.
Say now

Winnetka, CA

#13 Oct 22, 2017
New York has a smell to it. Too much shade too.

Not a very green environmental city. Little open space.

Too much concrete, steel, iron, glass and of course asphalt.
Used up

Collinsville, IL

#15 Oct 22, 2017
Say now wrote:
New York has a smell to it. Too much shade too.

Not a very green environmental city. Little open space.

Too much concrete, steel, iron, glass and of course asphalt.
New York smells and all that live there are inbred .
WATCHING LIVONIA

Dexter, MI

#16 Oct 23, 2017
Anonymous wrote:

how can you talk like this? i thought new york city was full of bleeding heart democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Radio Flyer 3016 363,586
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr ILAL 3,411
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr ILAL 2,134
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 17,599
msnbc cnn cbs abc nbc 10 hr Unbelievable 1
I knew 9-11 since 1997. 10 hr Sneaky Pete 22
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 10 hr jimi-yank 48,574
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 13 hr Earl in Pinola 9,497
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 17 hr jimi-yank 347,501

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages