The real topix biggest loser poll 2013

The real topix biggest loser poll 2013

Created by MIA on Dec 31, 2012

1,128 votes

Click on an option to vote

Momma Chamberlin

Unbiased Yankee Fan

Da Great Dirty Water

Slacker-By-Choice

Magickrat

Pete Case 63

Ricky D

Ms Deformed Sanchez

Monroes Wife

Brookhaven John

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#120 Jan 31, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>All of Topix knows that momma is a lying coward and a bitter enraged hack with tons of phony profiles.....so that's says it all.....


Not so fast meth head. LMAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#121 Jan 31, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast meth head. LMAO
Hey crackhead did you apply for the job of being a busboy at minimum wage and tips at the waffle house numbnuts? didn't think so you fat lazy ass....LMFAO

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#123 Feb 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crackhead did you apply for the job of being a busboy at minimum wage and tips at the waffle house numbnuts? didn't think so you fat lazy ass....LMFAO


Hey meth head tired of peeking out the window? I might be coming out soon. We have checked the phone records and I know what trailor you are in.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#125 Feb 2, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey meth head tired of peeking out the window? I might be coming out soon. We have checked the phone records and I know what trailor you are in.
That's too funny moron....You crackhead? I'd really hope so....but unfortunately you are dreaming you stupid fat coward

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#126 Feb 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>That's too funny moron....You crackhead? I'd really hope so....but unfortunately you are dreaming you stupid fat coward


Is it true you live in tent city?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#127 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true you live in tent city?
Is it true momma you got poked in the azz more than once in a night from men?

“Time is on my side”

Since: Jul 11

Hollywood, Cal

#129 Feb 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true momma you got poked in the azz more than once in a night from men?


he loved it! several times a day!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#130 Feb 4, 2013
J Cheever Loophole wrote:
<quoted text>
he loved it! several times a day!
Yup.....big fat momma likes a big fat tool planted in his poop shooter.....too funny lmfao

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#131 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....big fat momma likes a big fat tool planted in his poop shooter.....too funny lmfao


You're first. Sand is waiting for Jimbo.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#132 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're first. Sand is waiting for Jimbo.
lol.....bring it on fatso....you chickenshit coward....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#133 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>lol.....bring it on fatso....you chickenshit coward....LMFAO


No one will ever see him.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#134 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will ever see him.
Of course not...that's why he threatens out his fatass.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#135 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not...that's why he threatens out his fatass.....


he loves to be a coward. think he enjoys it.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#136 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he loves to be a coward. think he enjoys it.
Think fat boy has been a coward since he was a little kid.....think its started in school when he got picked on allot and never did anything about it except run and hide.....its exactly what he does on the forum.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#137 Feb 9, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Think fat boy has been a coward since he was a little kid.....think its started in school when he got picked on allot and never did anything about it except run and hide.....its exactly what he does on the forum.....lmfao


no doubt learned the hiding trick in school...if he finished it..it might have been an on line course...lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#138 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Think fat boy has been a coward since he was a little kid.....think its started in school when he got picked on allot and never did anything about it except run and hide.....its exactly what he does on the forum.....lmfao


we are going to see 400 votes in record time!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#139 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
we are going to see 400 votes in record time!
Fat slob momma is on pace for 4000 votes this year.....allot of Topix posters are fully aware this nasty smelling animal has severe mental and bitter vulgar and deranged issues.....must be from all the crack he smokes....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#140 Feb 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Fat slob momma is on pace for 4000 votes this year.....allot of Topix posters are fully aware this nasty smelling animal has severe mental and bitter vulgar and deranged issues.....must be from all the crack he smokes....


I think you are right!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#144 Feb 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are right!
Yup...momma is a drug infested dope big time.....what a bitter prick he is.....lmfao

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#146 Feb 18, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup...momma is a drug infested dope big time.....what a bitter prick he is.....lmfao


Hey, crack head, get back on the meth
too funny, LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 9 min Intrepid Surfer 12,364
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 24 min Intrepid Surfer 10,849
Black lives matter 42 min Pride in ones self 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Earthling-1 54,503
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... 1 hr jimi-yank 29
Time to go? 2 hr UnderstandPeople 3,257
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 320,578
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 36,868
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 6 hr LIfan 12,439
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 hr BS Detector 6,406
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages