Review: Pink Sands Airbrush Tan & Sal...

Review: Pink Sands Airbrush Tan & Salon-NYC

Posted in the New York Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adriana

Jamaica, NY

#1 May 19, 2012
Beautiful airbrush salon...not the typical brown dark place, immaculate, clean. I love my tan, I'm not orange. The staff professional, caring & skilled. A definate thumbs up & a wonderful addition to the NYC. I'm addicted!
Brand new and terrific

New York, NY

#2 May 22, 2012
On Friday my friend was getting a spray tan and I went with her. She came out in about 10 minutes and she looked fabulous. I decided to get one on the spot and I'm so happy I did. I attended an outdoor party on Saturday in a new summer dress and everyone kept asking me if I'd just come back from a vacation. I told them my vacation was on 3rd Ave. My airbrush tan looks real, is even and perfect. The staff treated me with attentiveness and care and I will not hesitate to go back. This salon is new, the decor is fresh and the experience was enjoyable.

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#3 May 24, 2012
Price was great, especially as you automatically get a 25% discount for a first time appointment. The place was clean and the service was excellent.

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#4 May 29, 2012
My tan rocks, just like this place. My tech was super nice, fast and really great. Won't need to get to the beach after my full body tan. I'm a personal trainer so keeping tan is part of my job. Highly recommended.
Christy

Jamaica, NY

#5 May 30, 2012
Yes finally a new level of spray tanning! I've tried them all in NYC! By far Infinity Sun Tan system is the very best! Nothing compares to this product yet, no smell & no sticky feeling when you put your clothes back on.

This is no ordinary spray tan. They apply elixers before they spray you a beautiful nataural color. The salon was clean & pretty. I felt like I was in the Islands. The woman who sprayed me was professional & very nice.
Christy

Jamaica, NY

#6 May 30, 2012
Finally new level of spray tanning & I tried them all in NYC!
Infinity Sun System is no ordinary spray tan. They apply elixers and then spray you to perfection. My color is beautiful & natural. I bought a tanning package that was a good deal. Way to go Pink Sands!

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#7 May 31, 2012
Logan Reynolds wrote:
My tan rocks, just like this place. My tech was super nice, fast and really great. Won't need to get to the beach after my full body tan. I'm a personal trainer so keeping tan is part of my job. Highly recommended.
keeping tan is part of your job ? phony

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#8 May 31, 2012
Logan Reynolds wrote:
Keep whipping the fatties and don't worry about the tan.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#9 May 31, 2012
there is a woman in nj that's looking for a new place to get a tan...can she bring her kids too???

Since: Jun 12

New York, NY

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Pink Sands is impressive. Any place that's going to take 1/4th off the top of the bill automatically gets my nod. But, the service, staff, salon and tan were beyond my expectations. Treated myself to a package deal. A lot of people talk about Mystic tan, which I've had. Pink Sands uses Infinity Sun and I like it soooo much more. Try it, you'll love it.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#11 Jun 19, 2012
MargoAnne wrote:
Pink Sands is impressive. Any place that's going to take 1/4th off the top of the bill automatically gets my nod. But, the service, staff, salon and tan were beyond my expectations. Treated myself to a package deal. A lot of people talk about Mystic tan, which I've had. Pink Sands uses Infinity Sun and I like it soooo much more. Try it, you'll love it.
it's also an impressive way to get skin cancer

Since: Jun 12

New York, NY

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Never had a spray tan before although two of my friends have been doing it for a couple of years now. I had a friend visiting from France and she was given promotional cards for Pink Sands Salon by her concierge. In the middle of the week, we decided to try it out. We were treated very well and the tans were done in no time. Our bills were discounted because it was our first time there - I think it's Pink Sands ongoing offer - and we couldn't be happier. What a nice time we had.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Just goes to show that you can slap a fresh can a paint on an old house and make it LOOK better.......but it's STILL and old house......lol

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#14 Jul 26, 2012
I love the relaxing atmosphere and comfortable environment at Pink Sands. The staff made me feel welcome. Many of my friends have complimented me and ask me where I tan. Pink Sands, I tell them. I recommend them highly!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#15 Jul 31, 2012
msdesmondnyc wrote:
I love the relaxing atmosphere and comfortable environment at Pink Sands. The staff made me feel welcome. Many of my friends have complimented me and ask me where I tan. Pink Sands, I tell them. I recommend them highly!
In future years I sure hope they ask you where you got the melanoma from......and I hope you will be honest with them.

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2012
I have spray tanned at many salons in NYC and NJ but I must say out of all of them I am highly impressed with Pink Sands! The customer service is great and the services that are offered are wonderful! They use an Infinity Sun technique and my result was perfect. This salon is extremely clean and professional and they're opened until 8pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays, which really works out for us working girls. Just great!!!

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#17 Sep 13, 2012
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
In future years I sure hope they ask you where you got the melanoma from......and I hope you will be honest with them.
It's spray tan you dummy!
E Zinberg

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Loved it!
I've been looking for a spray salon that uses the Infinity Sun system and I just found one. I booked an appointment not realizing that Pink Sands opened within the last year. I'm so thrilled that they use this system because I've tried all of them and this is the best. The woman who gave me the spray was a delight and she worked quickly and in no time my skin tone was perfect and I couldn't be happier. It's a little out of my way but well worth the trip. I'll be going back again, that's for sure.
Ivy

Jackson Heights, NY

#19 Mar 20, 2013
5 STARS & 2 thumbs up! Love the island decor very pretty & super clean! They use the BEST tanning solution by Infinity Sun:)Had so many tans at various salons. Always faded so fast! This one stays for a solid week! And looks Extremely natural b/c they actually spray you; not a standalone & spin thing
Highly Recommended

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Wow, what a nice surprise to find Pink Sands! I decided to try this place out after I'd been to many different salons in NYC and CT. Upon my arrival, I was greeted nicely and any questions I had were quickly answered. I requested a shade not too dark and that's exactly what I received - in no time at all. My first visit here was very pleasing and I am very pleased with the results. I will continue to go here and I recommend this establishment to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Into The Night 63,568
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 min jimi-yank 43,483
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 17 min jimi-yank 335,647
TRUMP - Just Somebody that We Used to Know ! 29 min Paris in Kentucky... 1
TRUMP to AMERICA - Don't Worry - Be Happy ! 1 hr Drink the Cool-Ai... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr silly rabbit 313,660
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Nemo 2,937
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 2 hr Mike Litoris 1,088

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages