Tigerschulmann karate Mcdojo
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lonnie

Bronx, NY

#42 May 10, 2010
There are very specific rumors floating around about Leonelli. Can anyone confirm if they are true?
Fuku

Kings Park, NY

#43 Sep 22, 2011
Lonnie wrote:
There are very specific rumors floating around about Leonelli. Can anyone confirm if they are true?
Don't ask don't tell.
Mr Ed

Huntington Station, NY

#44 Jul 6, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
Yes it's true he'"Was" a heroin addict, yes it is true he is bi sexual and yes it's true he never won a fight in the ring and his dad bought him his own mma school but regardless he is really good with kids.
Honest

Huntington Station, NY

#45 Jul 6, 2012
plottmasteram wrote:
I've never witnessed a business rum like a cult,until I had my child join.Then the sign your children's college money away contracts they attempt to have you sign, well before they HONORED your first contract.IMO Scam artists.The whole group of them.
And now they won't honor your hours from year to year.What a scam....
tina

Kings Park, NY

#46 Feb 7, 2013
Just heard leonelli was busted for drugs again.Here we go again...
Plotts

Saint James, NY

#47 Feb 7, 2013
tina wrote:
Just heard leonelli was busted for drugs again.Here we go again...
Though is anybody wondering what our troops are doing in Afghanistan..? Opium production up 20 percent from the previous year...where's the supply and demand....pharmaceuticals oxycotin spread far and wide with our politicians directly involved...a NY developed drug ..educate yourself on the sackler brothers and their role in setting up schools of medicine...then visit their wing at the metropolitan museum of arts....all brought to you on the death destruction and addiction from oxy.....look at the main players who happen to be propped up as heads of the" war against drugs" yet provided impunity for the misdeeds of lying about addiction rates from purdue harmaceuticals a conn.based firm...addiction by design....then ask yourself when was suboxone created and who benefits from that use.....addiction a multi dollar cottage industry brought to you by...?.
Jim

Kings Park, NY

#48 Aug 15, 2013
just found this website which expalins everything.Just took my last class in tsmma smithtown that clown Sensei leonelli just insulted my son my wife and my son. That kid thinks he walks on water.Three grand a yr for crappy martial arts. Run for your lifes......
Daniel

Kings Park, NY

#49 Oct 4, 2013
You not a real black belt if you get one at tigerschulmann's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min Sunoco Todd 318,035
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 min Hello 4,775
Time to go? 41 min Forrest 358
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr Two Dogs 1,884
Last name Thomas 1 hr Family 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr deez 11,818
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 7,997
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr BS detector 19,523
More from around the web

New York People Search