Mayor Bloomberg: 'I don't think we've...

Mayor Bloomberg: 'I don't think we've had a murder in two or three days'

There are 3 comments on the 104.7 WTUE story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Mayor Bloomberg: 'I don't think we've had a murder in two or three days'. In it, 104.7 WTUE reports that:

NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg shares what he considers a small ray of light to come out of the darkness left in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 104.7 WTUE.

carpetbaggers

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Didn't have a murder but are on the verge of negligent homicide by diverting resources to things like a marathon while they are still searching for victims without food, clothing or shelter. They should be preparing for a north easter to hit election day with the possibility of snow and freezing temperatures.
Marie-Luise

Wiesbaden, Germany

#2 Nov 2, 2012
The murderers found another occupation: looting.

“Forward - over the cliff!!”

Since: Jul 10

Soetoro, Kenya

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Serious criminal activity in downtown and areas of the Queens and Brooklyn.

Emperor Bloomberg is oblivious. The cops will, as usual, downgrade serious crimes to fudge the statistics to make it seem that there is little criminal activity, and Emperor Bloomberg will crow about it.

As far as Bloomie is concerned, as long as everything is OK on the Upper East Side, he's happy. I'd love to see how the Emperor would react if power to the upper East Side went out for a few days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 5 min DBWriter 4,056
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 min WCFields 316,502
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min positronium 53,487
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 52 min forrest 10,064
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 52 min forrest 11,455
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Sunoco Insider 309,896
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Sunoco Insider 35,780
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]