How to Enjoy Life Despite Your Circum...

How to Enjoy Life Despite Your Circumstances

Posted in the New York Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 12, 2012
It’s impossible to reach your God-given destiny if you allow negative thoughts to fill your mind. Dread is a close relative of fear, and allowing it to remain in your mind, sets you up for misery and robs you of joy.

Since: Jul 12

Grapevine, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2012
I will always think positive and I will let go of those negative. Negative thoughts are the reason why we don't succeed in life. Positive thought and Faith in God should be always in our mind.
Kelly Jones

Jackson, NJ

#3 Sep 13, 2012
ericka_d wrote:
It’s impossible to reach your God-given destiny if you allow negative thoughts to fill your mind. Dread is a close relative of fear, and allowing it to remain in your mind, sets you up for misery and robs you of joy.
Yes, your absolutely right Ericka. I really like that you said there

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2012
I agree with all your arguments. Hope this link helps http://ask-joyce-meyer.net/
Joan Hamilton

Jackson, NJ

#5 Sep 20, 2012
maybeltena wrote:
I will always think positive and I will let go of those negative. Negative thoughts are the reason why we don't succeed in life. Positive thought and Faith in God should be always in our mind.
I agree with what you've said. Faith in God should be in our heart and mind.
Lois Ortiz

New York, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2012
We need to enjoy our life to the fullest.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2012
It's good to hear that youths of this generation are eager to hear and listen to the words of God, and to help you guys with that, read to the inspiring messages found in http://ask-joyce-meyer.com/
Kim Morales

New York, NY

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Great site zenaidazanardi it helps me a lot.
Anthony Burton

Covington, GA

#9 Sep 23, 2012
God will never give us problems and trials that we can't handle, just have faith in Him.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#10 Sep 24, 2012
All I need is a Mountain Dew and my like becomes problem free.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#11 Sep 24, 2012
... life... <not like> Ooops.
Richard Brewer

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Starting a positive outlook and attitude when waking up, and maintaining that attitude at the end of the day will make you enjoy your life.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Enjoy everyday life and live life to the fullest. That's the best way to enjoy our short life. Here's an interesting link that talks about enjoying life http://litw.org/
Gabe Christie

Jackson, NJ

#14 Sep 28, 2012
The link you shared is great ma'am. Thank you very much for sharing.
Jean Foster

Jackson, NJ

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Anthony Burton wrote:
God will never give us problems and trials that we can't handle, just have faith in Him.
I agree with you Anthony we may question God for the trials. But we must also be thankful because he didn't give a trial that we can't surpass.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Gabe Christie wrote:
The link you shared is great ma'am. Thank you very much for sharing.
I'm sure you will also like this website by Joyce Meyer http://ask-joyce-meyer.org/ . There are lots of interesting and inspiring posts here. Check it out if you have time. God Bless.
Avery Collins

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Always remember that God will never give us trials that we can't handle. Instead of giving up, we should enjoy it for it is for our own good.
Sheila Cutterson

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Avery Collins wrote:
Always remember that God will never give us trials that we can't handle. Instead of giving up, we should enjoy it for it is for our own good.
Yes i agree with you, only hold on to Christ always

Location hidden

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Avery Collins wrote:
I agree in what you have said Avery. We should not give up in those trials. We should have faith in Him.

Grapevine, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Have faith in Him and you can visit this wonderful link http://lifeintheword.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 3 min Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
TRUMP NEWS NETWORK Launched ! 26 min TRUMP is SILENT 2
News Megacities key to reaching global climate objec... 27 min Jason Smallberries 3
Madam President 32 min I WILL DEPORT HER 196
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min NO IDEAS HERE 62,347
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 334,471
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Black scientist 13,327
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 8 hr Paris Cowboy 84

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages