Unbiased/Papletine/West Coast Yankee fan is?

Created by Momma Obama Chamberlin on Nov 9, 2012

170 votes

Click on an option to vote

Coward

Bigger jinx then Momma Chamberlin

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Did he get a job yet?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
Did he get a job yet?


of course not..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Nov 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not..
And never will.....he's a lazy SOB

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And never will.....he's a lazy SOB


wow, coward winning in this poll...no shock

why work, supposed step dad, and even that is not the right term, pays all the bills..the supposed vending machines is hamburger and pizza money..it does not pay the high rise bill

no one is that stupid to fall for his "I pay the bills bs"

too funny, LMAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Nov 11, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, coward winning in this poll...no shock
why work, supposed step dad, and even that is not the right term, pays all the bills..the supposed vending machines is hamburger and pizza money..it does not pay the high rise bill
no one is that stupid to fall for his "I pay the bills bs"
too funny, LMAO
coward is dominating this poll no shock at all.....the guy blew you off 20 times and the Mouse once with a headache and tummy ache how funny.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>coward is dominating this poll no shock at all.....the guy blew you off 20 times and the Mouse once with a headache and tummy ache how funny.....lmfao


well, choice number 3 should have been both...he is a jinx also...lmfao..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Nov 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
well, choice number 3 should have been both...he is a jinx also...lmfao..
And an idiot when it comes to predictions and NFL picks......3-12 says allot....lmfao

“Un's security force”

Since: Aug 08

Harbor beach

#8 Nov 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, coward winning in this poll...no shock
why work, supposed step dad, and even that is not the right term, pays all the bills..the supposed vending machines is hamburger and pizza money..it does not pay the high rise bill
no one is that stupid to fall for his "I pay the bills bs"
too funny, LMAO
No doubt about the conclusion of this scientific poll.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about the conclusion of this scientific poll.


momma "obama" should have put all of the above..a sure winner..

but, coward wins for fun...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And an idiot when it comes to predictions and NFL picks......3-12 says allot....lmfao


wasn't it 3-13?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And an idiot when it comes to predictions and NFL picks......3-12 says allot....lmfao


all time worst...

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#12 Nov 18, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't it 3-13?
Looks like a landslide he's a coward as per the people. He avoided you like 20 times?

What a coward.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a landslide he's a coward as per the people. He avoided you like 20 times?
What a coward.


he knows what will happen. no one outside of mooch sees him...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Nov 18, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't it 3-13?
Nope...there was 2 teams with a bye in week 4....Indy and Pittsburgh......but 3-12 is a riot.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Nope...there was 2 teams with a bye in week 4....Indy and Pittsburgh......but 3-12 is a riot.....


too bad, he would have been 3-13...

90% say a coward...wow.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Nov 18, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad, he would have been 3-13...
90% say a coward...wow.
No surprise really at all.....junior was born a coward as he blew you off at least 20 times.....he also taught momma well on how to hide and be a fat coward......just a couple of scared stiff losers.....too funny lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Nov 18, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad, he would have been 3-13...
90% say a coward...wow.
You won't see anymore picks from junior after his embarrassment 3-12 week....as he was exposed as being a total clueless idiot about football.....

“Un's security force”

Since: Aug 08

Harbor beach

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise really at all.....junior was born a coward as he blew you off at least 20 times.....he also taught momma well on how to hide and be a fat coward......just a couple of scared stiff losers.....too funny lmfao
Hey is poor DW still roaming in the dessert looking for you as per momma?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Nov 18, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is poor DW still roaming in the dessert looking for you as per momma?
Yup.....too funny I'm shaking per momma the moron.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Nov 18, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is poor DW still roaming in the dessert looking for you as per momma?
Whats real funny is.....Todd Geis is looking out Harry's windows 24/7 on the lookout for Billy.....momma is scared stiff that Billy is on his trail there in the Carolinas.....what a friggin scared stiff coward the moochie is....lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Heroin Addicts 4 min Plotts 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min RickJP 308,944
last post wins! (Jun '10) 14 min Dickens1 25,792
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 32 min Unbiased Padres Fan 35,258
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 35 min Interstate police 313,755
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min reality 51,531
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Midtown East 43rd (Nov '13) 43 min simonepaklaian 28
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 12 hr Younohoo 1,254
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) Mar 1 suffIII 12,216

Winter Storm Watch for New York County was issued at March 04 at 4:23AM EST

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:44 am PST

NFL 4:44AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Jets Top Free-Agent Targets