Joe

Chris

Paul

Don

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I came to this poll to vote for 'jimi-yank' but he's not on it which leads me to believe he started it so I voted for Don, though jimi-yank is without a doubt the most ignorant poster on Topix, which makes him the biggest loser.

Oyster Bay, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
All I know on this list is Don and Paul, who are the other losers on this list and why isn't jimi-yank one of them ?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
All I know on this list is Don and Paul, who are the other losers on this list and why isn't jimi-yank one of them ?
Just saw this....he's on here Slacker, of all the names on this list just look at the funniest....then vote.

Oyster Bay, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw this....he's on here Slacker, of all the names on this list just look at the funniest....then vote.
Is it Edwin ? If it is I'll vote for him.
Gossips

Lindenhurst, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
I don't know much about polls but my brother votes on them often. He said on this one he is Un-Biased.
Well back to the dancers..........

Oyster Bay, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw this....he's on here Slacker, of all the names on this list just look at the funniest....then vote.
I guess Edwin is Jimi-Yank since your post Edwin has gained lots of ground. I know who Don and Paul are, two losers for sure, but who's Vinny, Joe and Chris ? The Chris guy must be a really big loser he's beating jimi-yank.

Oyster Bay, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Who's Chris ? He must be a total loser, how could anyone be a bigger loser than jimi-yank, his ignorance intrigues me.

Oyster Bay, NY

#11 Dec 13, 2012
jimi's in second ? he must be stuffing the ballot box

Oyster Bay, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
What a race !!! This poll is to close to call

Oyster Bay, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Please tell me who this guy Chris is getting all the votes, is it the fuman guy ?

Oyster Bay, NY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
My brother says thanks for the private message and for clearing up the names, I have since voted for jimi.

Oyster Bay, NY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Even though me and my brother voted for Edwin chris still leads

Oyster Bay, NY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brother does. He said that Edwin (jimi) was a much bigger loser then Chris (the harley guy)he said the harley guy hardly ever shows how big a loser he is but jimi does 25 times a day. He's really surprised how close this is and thinks jimi and his friend paul are voting for the harley guy. My brother also said he wants to get a profile because I don't say things right, whatever that means.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brother does. He said that Edwin (jimi) was a much bigger loser then Chris (the harley guy)he said the harley guy hardly ever shows how big a loser he is but jimi does 25 times a day. He's really surprised how close this is and thinks jimi and his friend paul are voting for the harley guy. My brother also said he wants to get a profile because I don't say things right, whatever that means.
Slackers good call on the ballot stuffing everyone knows jimbos the biggest loser on topix and him and his dog paul keep voting for Harley. I'm glad I could be of some help with your brothers profile but I havnt seen him on yet ? did it work ok?.....and keep up the good posting

Oyster Bay, NY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Slackers good call on the ballot stuffing everyone knows jimbos the biggest loser on topix and him and his dog paul keep voting for Harley. I'm glad I could be of some help with your brothers profile but I havnt seen him on yet ? did it work ok?.....and keep up the good posting
Hi Momma, I just can't believe that jimi yank guy isnt winning this poll so he must be stuffing the ballot box with his friend thanks for letting me know you agree. My brothers profile looks good but he's trying to find a good picture as he wants it to look right before he posts, my brothers weird sometimes. And I promise I won't private message you so much, you seemed mad the last time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 min jimi-yank 334,471
jets talk back (Dec '07) 18 min Black scientist 13,327
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 62,346
Madam President 1 hr doomednewt 193
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr rainmaker2016 15,643
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr DILLIGAF 13,886
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 3 hr Under a Palm 1,818
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 7 hr Paris Cowboy 84

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages