Real and Powerful Spells Cast For You,

Real and Powerful Spells Cast For You,

Posted in the New York Forum

Becky Kelly

Westerville, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Hello,

I am Mrs Becky Kelly from USA; I want to share a testimony of my life to everyone. i was married to my husband George Morgan, I love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Florida and told her about my problem. She told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr.okoro who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Florida ask me to contact Dr.okoro I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.okoro on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact ( okorospelltemple@hotmail. com )
Becky Kelly

Westerville, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Hello every one am Sandra Wright I just want to thank Dr okoro for helping me get back my ex man back I never knew a powerful man still exist. All hope was gone I never knew he can help me I was scare. I explain very every tin to him. After explain everything he gave me assurance of 3 to 4 days and he did am very great full for what he has done for me If you are having any problem He can help you. Contact him via email. He can help you. Contact him via email.(okorospelltemple@hotmai l.com)
beauty

Satellite Provider

#4 Aug 15, 2013
i love ur work, well done man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 8 min 1stand10 12,382
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nemo the RINO 5,781
Bernie Sanders for President 2016 1 hr Younohoo 35
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 319,426
Time to go? 1 hr Rocky Priapus 2,627
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 1 hr mjjcpa 253
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr STO 310,377
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr SUEY 36,456
More from around the web

Personal Finance