get your ex lover back now

get your ex lover back now

Posted in the New York Forum

casie

UK

#1 Apr 7, 2013
My Name is Casie,from Germany, i want to share my life experience to every body on this site.i was in a serious relationship with john, i love him so much we have dated for almost 5 years now.until he meant another girl he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do.so i told a friend about it and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible.so she directed me to a spell caster called Dr.white. so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem, if you have any problem don't forget contact him on via;[email protected] m
mariam phillips

UK

#2 Apr 7, 2013
My Name is mariam phillips, i want to share my life experience to every body on this site. i was in a serious relationship with john, i love him so much we have dated for almost 5 years now. until he meant another girl he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do so i told a friend about it and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible. so she directed me to a spell caster called Dr.white. so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK. So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him. Am happy now, so that's why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem, if you have any problem don't forget contact him on via;[email protected] m

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 18 min jimi-yank 11,899
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 39 min the don 331,900
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Into The Night 61,023
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 53 min Bigsarg 11,901
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 41,503
Testimony on how i got my loan from this loan f... (Mar '13) 1 hr anna wialliams 5
Trump Throws Election 2 hr Plagiarize This 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 9 hr outsider 13,362

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages