RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Wonder why the Rangers signed Michael Haley and did not play him in the playoffs,they had 5 ex islanders on that team during the regular season.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Unbelievable, A team that I've hated for about an eon,the Boston Bruins, I will be rooting for in their matchup with the sc..bag Penguins.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

RICH L wrote:
Wonder why the Rangers signed Michael Haley and did not play him in the playoffs,they had 5 ex islanders on that team during the regular season.
They did actually play Haley to fill in when they scratched the 6+mil signed for another 7 years great Brad Richards. Lol!

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Rangers just fired Torts......very surprising

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

RICH L wrote:
It seems the Islanders will have given the Pens a better fight then the Senators.
That's because the sens didn't get to face Fleury!
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Captain Streit aka Matzoh man, has been traded to the Flyers, I say about frigging time, he was useless, and Snow should have lost his job on that signing alone, the last Captain that was so "hated" was probably Captain Smith of Titanic fame.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

RICH L wrote:
Captain Streit aka Matzoh man, has been traded to the Flyers, I say about frigging time, he was useless, and Snow should have lost his job on that signing alone, the last Captain that was so "hated" was probably Captain Smith of Titanic fame.
at least he got something in return; good skills on "O" but can't play "D" worth a shit. What he got paid, he can easily be replaced with a decent 6'4 to 6'5 220 lb monster that can throw a check
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

RICH L wrote:
I think they just wore him out over the last couple years. he played hurt and then the have to deal with the Charles Wank circus going on around you every day. Worst organization in sports!
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Here's the list of the new Islanders figure skaters drafted by the know nothing Snow...

D-Burroughs, 5'11 182
D-Pulock, 6' 211 Ok on him
LW-Cammarata, 5'7 156
F-Quine, 5'11 178
C-Rydberg 5'11 190
Traded Neidereiter for Cal Clutterbuck
These guys will never survive in our division, Charlie Wanger must like small men.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Wank is drafting in his own image.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

JackB wrote:
Wank is drafting in his own image.
You mean all these draftees are all know nothing, slant eyed cheap Chinks, whose only mission in life is to degrade, and destroy a hockey team, signing an injury prone goalie to a ridiculous long term contract, and also hire 2 of the biggest assholes as GMs, and cause suffering, and angst amongst it's fans?
Sounds about right to me, how about you Jack?
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Ah, This video warms my heart, Should have been more of this...

RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

A few videos of Cal Clutterbuck's fights,it's more like a clusterfucks, he is a taker, not a giver meaning he takes more shots then he gives, I guess this is in line with Wang's dislike for big tough players on this team, this bum Cal is going to get killed in our division, he will need to tone down his act very fast in order to survive. Thanks Snow ya mutt.

http://www.youtube.com/results...
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

To all enjoy a safe 4th, and I am going to put away a Fifth on the 4th. lol
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean all these draftees are all know nothing, slant eyed cheap Chinks, whose only mission in life is to degrade, and destroy a hockey team, signing an injury prone goalie to a ridiculous long term contract, and also hire 2 of the biggest assholes as GMs, and cause suffering, and angst amongst it's fans?
Sounds about right to me, how about you Jack?
Exactly!
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

RICH L wrote:
A few videos of Cal Clutterbuck's fights,it's more like a clusterfucks, he is a taker, not a giver meaning he takes more shots then he gives, I guess this is in line with Wang's dislike for big tough players on this team, this bum Cal is going to get killed in our division, he will need to tone down his act very fast in order to survive. Thanks Snow ya mutt.
http://www.youtube.com/results...
Can't figure out why all the dooshbags on IPB keep talking about Cal as the guy to ride shotgun on JTs line. I don't think most of these guys even watch hockey. Clusterfuk is not an enforcer or fighter. Should've kept Konobka. At least he was a great faceoff guy.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

He actually has only 9 NHL fights and after watching the videos he needs his own enforcer.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JackB wrote:
He actually has only 9 NHL fights and after watching the videos he needs his own enforcer.
LOL,You're absolutely right Jack, he does need a player like Konopka as a enforcer.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

A few Pierre Marc Bouchard's videos, he has some moves but is concussion prone but, oh well...

http://islanderspointblank.com/islanders/news...

PS, do not think I go on IPB, I only looked at who they got in the draft, and any other possible moves, and I can't stand that "know it all" Schultz, I believe he needs a smack down soon.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min positronium 6,405
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 20 min Suff III 10,335
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 24 min Obskeptic 5,447
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 28 min Da GreatDirtyWater 307,365
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min truth-facts 46,266
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 36 min Shadow 700
USA and ISIS in Iraq 38 min nac 23
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Big Bone Boy 14,800

Search the New York Forum:
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••