“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4772 Feb 14, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Kvasha is probably a gypsie cab driver in BB.
if he is, he's probably working for Yashin
RICH L

New York, NY

#4773 Feb 16, 2013
Wow, 2 wins over the Rangers, and Devils back to back, and belly to belly, as per John Sterling, now the Isles are an enigma, or should I say a Jekyl/Hyde team, and who knows how they will play the rest of this season, but all we want is for them to improve and be competitive, and not dwell on the playoffs yet, not that they are even close enough for that to happen, hopefully I will still be above ground to see that happen, though I have my doubts.If that were to be a possiblity Wang/Snow would dismantle the team to prevent anyone from trying to reconfigure their contracts.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4774 Feb 17, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Wow, 2 wins over the Rangers, and Devils back to back, and belly to belly, as per John Sterling, now the Isles are an enigma, or should I say a Jekyl/Hyde team, and who knows how they will play the rest of this season, but all we want is for them to improve and be competitive, and not dwell on the playoffs yet, not that they are even close enough for that to happen, hopefully I will still be above ground to see that happen, though I have my doubts.If that were to be a possiblity Wang/Snow would dismantle the team to prevent anyone from trying to reconfigure their contracts.
The good news is that rumor has Wank looking for a buyer for the Isles.
Isle Insider

West Babylon, NY

#4775 Feb 21, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is that rumor has Wank looking for a buyer for the Isles.
Hi Jack! Hope your well I heard this rumor as well. However is the LaFontaine group the ones that this rumor is holding on to? I hope Wang that PIG sell's. I have said all along that he would sell once he had a new building in place. I did also say that Wang would never move the team. However he hit a dead end on the HUB and now has No other Choice than to move and the fact he does not want to work with this guy Monte on a new building at the coliseum property he is cutting his nose to spite his face and now is propbably looking to bail. Wang knows that the Barclays is not the answer he is looking for after all the Lighthouse shit and Bluffs he tried to pull off.
So now Wang wants to sell to package a new arena with a horrible hockey team to get what he could out of this mess. Charles Wang is a Pure Piece of Sh*t. And all he is doing is sticking it to nassau county, at the loss of his Light house.
Charles Wang is nothing more than a Con Artist @sshole who needs to go anyway anyhow!
Isle Insider

West Babylon, NY

#4776 Feb 21, 2013
Hi all, I have been gone for some time and nothing has changed at all. Point Blank and Kevin just plain suck. This kid Kevin has no knowledge of anything and is worst than Botta.
They keep trying to bann me however some way some how i get my posts in.
IPB sucks @ss and Kevin is a Horrible blogger. Never challenges Wang or Snow or anything from this Organization. He is just a Cut And Paste @ss.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4777 Feb 21, 2013
Isle Insider wrote:
Hi all, I have been gone for some time and nothing has changed at all. Point Blank and Kevin just plain suck. This kid Kevin has no knowledge of anything and is worst than Botta.
They keep trying to bann me however some way some how i get my posts in.
IPB sucks @ss and Kevin is a Horrible blogger. Never challenges Wang or Snow or anything from this Organization. He is just a Cut And Paste @ss.
you right about 'nothing'; only I did a quick calculation of the "Tim Thomas" deal and I believe he will be suspended longer than Nabokov because there's no way Snow talks him out of "retirement"
RICH L

New York, NY

#4778 Feb 21, 2013
Last 10 games the suckass Isles will be 2 and 8, providing they lose to the Habs, as they are trailing 3 to 2 after 2.The annual swoon is in full swing right now, deadly, in a 48 game season. I know I may take a bit of flack for this, but if Taveras, in any interview mentions playoffs, he needs to get a good talking to, just to smarten him up. I heard he negotiates his own contract, so why did he extend his contract? I also believe he deserves no playoffs for being the halfwit he appears to be. I can't figure out why he did that, with no hope of this team making the playoffs, or improving while Wang, and Snow are the 2 main know nothings running this club.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4779 Feb 22, 2013
I guess Wang doesn't like a hairy face burried in his lap because the news is that the Isles announced that they are waiving DP.The team must be for sale!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#4780 Feb 22, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
if he is, he's probably working for Yashin
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

RICH L

New York, NY

#4781 Feb 23, 2013
So far it seems to me that the main reason the Isles record is not good is the same bugaboo that has plagued them for the last decade or more, suspect goaltending, and suckass defense, especially by the 2 smurphs, A-Mac, and matzo man Streit, they are a 1 goal differential from Florida who is in last place in the 30 team league. And of course we still have the Wang/Snow show, and they are doing the work of 3 people, namely Moe, Larry, Curly
RICH L

New York, NY

#4782 Feb 24, 2013
Please can we get rid of the 3 biggest pieces of garbage in the NHL, namely Bailey, Reasoner, and Okposo. How frigging many years are they going to wait for Bailey to get his game together, and when the hell is Okposo going to check someone like he means it, and what highway did they get Reasoner the human traffic cone from?
RICH L

New York, NY

#4783 Feb 24, 2013
The morons can't win a home game, the fans are going to be known as assholes for even going to the NVMC, until they learn to win, Yes, they were tired in the 2nd half of the 2nd period, and all the 3rd period. Howie says it will leave a bad taste in their mouths, how about we the fans mouths.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4784 Feb 24, 2013
When is this team going to learn how to hold a damn lead under Cappy, how many games lost, or points thrown away by the failures to add to, or hold the lead, and I place the blame on Cappy he is the guy who should discipline them.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4785 Feb 25, 2013
RICH L wrote:
When is this team going to learn how to hold a damn lead under Cappy, how many games lost, or points thrown away by the failures to add to, or hold the lead, and I place the blame on Cappy he is the guy who should discipline them.
Take away JT and not one player is any better than bottom half at best on any other NHL team. A figurehead GM with a crazy Chinaman behind the curtain making all the decisions. Minor league coaching staff and a skeleton scouting staff. I have no expectations for this team whatsoever!
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4786 Feb 26, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Take away JT and not one player is any better than bottom half at best on any other NHL team. A figurehead GM with a crazy Chinaman behind the curtain making all the decisions. Minor league coaching staff and a skeleton scouting staff. I have no expectations for this team whatsoever!
Looks like Capuano, Snow and Wank judged my previous post. Anyone else is a complete ph uckin moron if they don't see what's really been happening here for the past 7 "rebuild" years.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4787 Feb 26, 2013
Right Jack, Some of the stupidiest fans of any sport are Islander "fans", and make me ashamed to be a fan, If some of them went to prison and "bubba" was bending them over and playing "hide the salami" but only sticking in half his member, they would scream for all of it. ala Wang/Snow. The effing moronic assholes. PS: sorry for being so gross, and graphic but I am absolutely sure my analogy is spot on with some of them, you know, the IPB lovers, and Wang/Snow defenders.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4788 Feb 26, 2013
JackB wrote:
I guess Wang doesn't like a hairy face burried in his lap because the news is that the Isles announced that they are waiving DP.The team must be for sale!
Maybe, but Snow argued with him for hours to keep him, it seems the beard doesn't bother Snow at all. lol
RICH L

New York, NY

#4789 Feb 26, 2013
The swoon is in full bloom, as it is every year, they can't win a frigging home game, and wqatch the attendence fall of to about 7,000 a game very soon once the idiots realize there is no future and hope for this team once again.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

#4790 Feb 27, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Right Jack, Some of the stupidiest fans of any sport are Islander "fans", and make me ashamed to be a fan, If some of them went to prison and "bubba" was bending them over and playing "hide the salami" but only sticking in half his member, they would scream for all of it. ala Wang/Snow. The effing moronic assholes. PS: sorry for being so gross, and graphic but I am absolutely sure my analogy is spot on with some of them, you know, the IPB lovers, and Wang/Snow defenders.
LOL!!! And as Bubba takes them, they moan Wangs name!
This is worse than battered wife syndrome!
RICH L

New York, NY

#4792 Feb 28, 2013
Oh yeah, Andy Mcdonald also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 308,425
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,050
Howard Stern Show Talkback 30 min Michael Brown is ... 8
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 58 min Nemo Noone aka Op... 15,257
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr the Don 9,158
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr SANDBGGER 10,738
Is New York really a great City? 2 hr EIIa 15

New York News Video

New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE