RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Hey Guys, My puter crashed 3 weeks ago, I had to wipe clean my hard drive with help from a buddy, and just now getting up to speed I never backed up my stuff, so I lost just about all my shyte, but a belated Merry Christmas, and Happy, healthy New Year to you all, and your loved ones, and yes Ph.uck G. Bettman,for because of his moronic a.ss there will be no hockey this year it seems.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hello, anyone out there? hello...
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

RICH L wrote:
Hello, anyone out there? hello...
Hey Rich! NHL hasn't even played yet and it's back to the same old BS. Lub-o has refused to play for the Isles. Can't really blame him I guess. Another Wang salary cap game backfired in his face. They give up a 2nd round pick for a 36 year old d-man just to help reach the cap floor. There was over 2mil in free cap $$ for Wank and now it's lost along with the draft pick.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ah, Jack, remember the "old" days of a few days ago before the lockout ended, when there was no talk of this moronic team, as you say they haven't even laced up skates, and already controversy, it never effing ends with this team does it? But we're suppposed to forget all the crap and forgive Charlie Choo Choo and his few followers [fans] who believe he is the best thing since slice bread. I wonder how many got fed up, and will never come back, probably there were a few that were only fans on nights, when nothing else was on the tube to watch. Hope you, and yours enjoyed the holidays, with health.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

http://www.rr.com/sports/topic/article/rr/552...

Camps open, for better or worse, as for the Isles I would guess it would be the latter. Want to take a poll of how many games R. Dipietro plays before he gets hurt?
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

RICH L wrote:
http://www.rr.com/sports/topic /article/rr/55254959/80121840/ NHL_lockout_ends_training_camp s_set_to_open
Camps open, for better or worse, as for the Isles I would guess it would be the latter. Want to take a poll of how many games R. Dipietro plays before he gets hurt?
Can you even believe we're going thru this Wank/DP BS again!
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even believe we're going thru this Wank/DP BS again!
Oh definately Jack, I can believe it, it is the norm with this train wreck of a team, it has been going on since mr, slant eyes bought the team, for 1 purpose only, that is to get richer then he even was, he cares for the dollar more then the county, or the fans who pay for tickets with their hard earned money, and the isles will never attain any modicum of respectability in the league, as long as Wang owns them, and runs them with his assinine front office.I believe most of us fans want him to sell the team we have suffered enough under this piece of shyte of an owner.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh definately Jack, I can believe it, it is the norm with this train wreck of a team, it has been going on since mr, slant eyes bought the team, for 1 purpose only, that is to get richer then he even was, he cares for the dollar more then the county, or the fans who pay for tickets with their hard earned money, and the isles will never attain any modicum of respectability in the league, as long as Wang owns them, and runs them with his assinine front office.I believe most of us fans want him to sell the team we have suffered enough under this piece of shyte of an owner.
By allowing DP to play this season clearly shows that WANK has no intention of buying that contract out next season with the new CBA amnesty clause. When DP gets hurt this season and goes back on long term IR he will not be elligeble for buyout. The Canadiens did the right thing by sending Gomez home, guaranteeing buyout for next season. What's Wanks famous quote? "I'd rather lose with people I like than win with people I don't like". Wank likes the NY Islanders!!!
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I know it is only 1 game in, but I hope it is not the same ole lack of scoring that may plague this team all season again, so we shall see.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

good grief; one third of the line-up Saturday came from the waiver wire. Where's Strome ? Neidereider ? or are they prepping for another Draft Party bash in July ?

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RICH L wrote:
http://www.rr.com/sports/topic /article/rr/55254959/80121840/ NHL_lockout_ends_training_camp s_set_to_open
one
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
one
Hey GD, think he finishes his 1st game?

Uh Uh, Almost blew another 4 goal lead, it looked a bit like last season in todays game, blowing leads,they should have seen what they could get for Streit over the summer, he gets pushed off the puck too damn much, also I love Moulson but the very next check he throws, will be his first.

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GD, think he finishes his 1st game?
Uh Uh, Almost blew another 4 goal lead, it looked a bit like last season in todays game, blowing leads,they should have seen what they could get for Streit over the summer, he gets pushed off the puck too damn much, also I love Moulson but the very next check he throws, will be his first.
Considering the long break, I'll give him the benefit. As usual, another 40 minute effort. Obviously, from the look at the coach after what he went through, he was in no mood for screaming at them. Nice to see Kyle Obama hit the twine for a change. The only forward who hits on team remains Martin. I don't see anything impressive about the new players yet. The MacDonald kid got into a scrap and drew a penalty, but that was it. Nabokov has been solid
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

After one period vs the Leafs it's 3-1 Leafs, it's probably the last time for the rest of this truncated season that the sissies from LI will be even or over .500, and I waited 9 months to watch these mutts, I must be crazy, oh, phuck Wang, Snow, and Capuano.
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Well shut mah mouth,they actually won,I love Butch Goring but he needs to go, with his " he makes no mistake" I'm already sick of that phrase, also he said the Islanders have added size, really? the only guy who plays a couple of minutes is Carkner, who is a heavyweight, all the other new guys are small Aucoin, Boyes, Macdonald etc. etc.
JackB

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RICH L wrote:
Well shut mah mouth,they actually won,I love Butch Goring but he needs to go, with his " he makes no mistake" I'm already sick of that phrase, also he said the Islanders have added size, really? the only guy who plays a couple of minutes is Carkner, who is a heavyweight, all the other new guys are small Aucoin, Boyes, Macdonald etc. etc.
Win or lose they're still pu$$ies! Dion boards JT and nobody gets him or anyone else for it. Typical Wang/Snow soft team. Martin, Carkner or that other big waste on D shoud have grabbed the first little guy they saw and beat the $hit out of him to show that it can go both ways. Haley would have made somebody pay! This team is too easy to play against. I'd faint if a foward actually threw a real bodycheck!
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Once again the failure of this pussy team to clear anyone out in front of the net has bit them in the ass, thats the 2nd game already they have blown the lead, and the coach is too busy sucking off Wang in Wangs limo, how many damn games they blew last year when they were leading,a dozen? Someone please shake Tavares and wake him up, he is playing like a 3rd, or 4th line player.The only improvement I have noticed in this years edition of the Isles is they are a better passing team, from tape to tape they are muuch better, then they have been in the past decade, but blowing leads will not get them into the playoffs, nor will they gain respectability in this league. Pathetic.
Ps can we gat a bucket of pucks for Grabner?
RICH L

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Tonight's game was one of the best, if not the best they have played so far this season,Nabby was superb in goal, would have had a shutout, but the weakest guy on the team Streit was overpowered right at Nabbys doorstep, he should be moved in a trade, or see what they can get for him.

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RICH L wrote:
Tonight's game was one of the best, if not the best they have played so far this season,Nabby was superb in goal, would have had a shutout, but the weakest guy on the team Streit was overpowered right at Nabbys doorstep, he should be moved in a trade, or see what they can get for him.
with the exception of the dumb penalty by McDonald, about as perfect as a game you can play against that team. 2 for 2 on the Power Play and perfect penalty killing will get you a "W" every time. Using Grabner shorthanded seemed to upset the Pens trying to set up for a shot; he'll get more opportunities through the season like he did last night; lets hope he can finish them. Fair coverage by NBC though I was disapointed Doc didn't call the game. The studio show is a pretty bad; Moron Mike chose his words carefully when discussing the Isles. Tonight's Chicago/Minnesota game is a must watch.
Fredo

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Testing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,461 - 4,480 of4,780
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 19 min mjjcpa 14,155
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 34 min - -SPOONER- - 5,212
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 41 min Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
Health Experts Urge WHO to Remove LGBT 'Disorde... 46 min WasteWater 90
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 305,244
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Forum 304,892
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••