bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9275 May 17, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> It's sad that we have individuals that still see color despite the fact that everyone is human..... Your quote "does he sound black" is just totally absurd..... Does that sound like a intelligent question to you?.....
So I take it that you think EVERY African American speaks the same way with slang?..... Wow so that means you know EVERY African American?... Doesn't matter what color or nationality you are because we are all the same......
Read this article about Wilson and it's a good one.....
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4719940
i don't read anything from that rag the huffington post-yes 99.5 of blacks speak a certain way if you don't or are a repub. conservative--you are considered a "uncle tom". that's the truth and please don't say you don't see this.
JETS 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#9276 May 17, 2014
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>i don't read anything from that rag the huffington post-yes 99.5 of blacks speak a certain way if you don't or are a repub. conservative--you are considered a "uncle tom". that's the truth and please don't say you don't see this.
Oh you don't want to read about a successful African American quarterback which you slandered for months?...... Not surprising because that article tells the truth and i'm glad that it does..... 99.5% speak the same?..... Wow, but you know them right?.... Sure you do lmao.......

Your trurh?....That's not the truth at all because that's your opinion..... Also no I don't see this because like I said before I don't see color..... Conservative is Uncle Tom?.... That's defiantly not true because every race isn't the same..... Racism is still around, but over the years less and less racists are around.....

I just had to ask these questions because I see how you slander and take shots at a race of people, but no one knows why lol..... It's a freedom of speech, but try talking sports.....
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9277 May 17, 2014
ok in sports blacks do well.in life and business,the engine,that drives the world,black do poorly.why because they lack the skills that is needed to survive.sports is easy and .02 make it the rest need gov't help.
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9278 May 17, 2014
freedom of speech ask sterling about that myth.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#9279 May 17, 2014
bigtool wrote:
ok in sports blacks do well.in life and business,the engine,that drives the world,black do poorly.why because they lack the skills that is needed to survive.sports is easy and .02 make it the rest need gov't help.
Sterling was a racists and he for what he deserved after all these years.... I now see what I have already known about you is even more true....... Lol..... Seems like you are already stuck.....

Just needed a little conversation to confirm everything and I did just that...... I know you will be the only individual on this forum that talks about another race.... Sad and take care......
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9280 May 17, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Sterling was a racists and he for what he deserved after all these years.... I now see what I have already known about you is even more true....... Lol..... Seems like you are already stuck.....
Just needed a little conversation to confirm everything and I did just that...... I know you will be the only individual on this forum that talks about another race.... Sad and take care......
do you live in the black section of west palm.lock your doors
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#9281 May 18, 2014
Well one can only wonder how the Jets offense will look this season..... Last season we saw a abysmal offense with a rookie quarterback..... They knew what they had to have in the offseason and maybe they have improved on this side of the ball.....

They have made some acquisitions this past offseason with Decker and Johnson..... Hayward Bay I was never a fan of him..... They drafted some WRs, but not the big stud that they needed..... So Marty is going to have to be created...... A good running game is going to help things out a lot.....

I think between Kerley, Sanders, Amaro the inside will be covered..... The outside competition is Decker, Hill, Evans, Enunwa plus Cumby and Amaro...... Between Hill, Evans and Enunwa somebody has to step up......

I hope Hill steps it up, but real improvement has to be made this year and he has been a bust so far to start his career.... Nelson actually I think is going to be better this year with the offense.....
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9282 May 18, 2014
the only hope they have is with decker and amaro,the only one's smart eought to run proper routes.hopefully which ever bro qb is in he will wait instead of taking off,but happy feet is what they are about.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#9283 May 28, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree and the scary thing is that a Center like Mangold and a tackle like Brick don't come around every season..... Brick had a bad season last year and Mangold was just ok.....
There’s a lot of faith being placed in Brick and Mangold returning to their dominant form, instead of them just naturally aging and entering the downsides of their careers…... That name Tannenbaum still sends shivers down my spine lol......
Well, if you look at his body of work, he did draft well his first two seasons (including Revis); recovered well after Favre and hired Rex which nearly got him to the Super Bowl. He signed Faneca then dropped him, could not find a replacement for Damien Woody nor Tony Richardson. He should have held on to Thomas Jones and kept Shown Greene as a backup. Those moves got his QB killed and he was never able to recover from it
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#9284 May 29, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you look at his body of work, he did draft well his first two seasons (including Revis); recovered well after Favre and hired Rex which nearly got him to the Super Bowl. He signed Faneca then dropped him, could not find a replacement for Damien Woody nor Tony Richardson. He should have held on to Thomas Jones and kept Shown Greene as a backup. Those moves got his QB killed and he was never able to recover from it
I totally agree with the moves he made earlier especially being able to replace Kevin Mawae..... Players like him just don't come along out of no where..... They thought Greene was going to be the back of the future, but he went downhill with you know who....

After that a lot of fans started to call for his head especially after the way the offense has been looking since 2010..... Not to mention the offensive coordinators they hired and they didn't give the qb much of a chance to grow and develop.... The qb had a part in that also and it was a very ugly situation...... Thank God it's over......

It was a combination of other things as well that contributed to his firing and he had to go..... Especially when the high draft picks lately started to be bust and they haven't drafted a decent receiver since Coles and Moss...... Damn......

#9285 May 30, 2014
so...Vick is wearing number "1"....anyone buy the jersey yet ?......... anyone 'burn' the jersey yet ?
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#9287 Jun 6, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
so...Vick is wearing number "1"....anyone buy the jersey yet ?......... anyone 'burn' the jersey yet ?
Lol don't wake it up..... Just don't want anymore qb controversy at this point.... Im not getting his jersey, but I will be getting a Amaro one though.....

Don't see many Vick jersies being bought in NY or anywhere else for that matter lol....... Unless they are going to use it for something else.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9288 Jul 11, 2014
Should the jets be all in on the possible trade of andre johnson of Houston?? I think so, it would be a huge deal for them
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9295 Jul 12, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol don't wake it up..... Just don't want anymore qb controversy at this point.... Im not getting his jersey, but I will be getting a Amaro one though.....
Don't see many Vick jersies being bought in NY or anywhere else for that matter lol....... Unless they are going to use it for something else.....
he is nothing but a black dog killing,jive talking,fried chicken eating,watermellon loving thug from Virginia.

#9296 Jul 16, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Should the jets be all in on the possible trade of andre johnson of Houston?? I think so, it would be a huge deal for them
he's been on the market for some time; I like him. Don't know what Houston is asking for though

#9297 Jul 16, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol don't wake it up..... Just don't want anymore qb controversy at this point.... Im not getting his jersey, but I will be getting a Amaro one though.....
only worse thing that can happen is getting your car bombed by PETA; otherwise; no big deal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9298 Jul 16, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
he's been on the market for some time; I like him. Don't know what Houston is asking for though

If its a number 2 and another pick, why not? he is a legit 1000 yd receiver. with Decker, jets would have a great wide out situation.

Just a thought...Dont let the pats get him. With Brady, it would be a bad thing for the jets...
JETS 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#9299 Jul 16, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
I'm a little spilt on this one..... You know we both like our Hurricane wrs and Johnson has been a good one for years......I would have to pass on Johnson, but if he was a little younger then yes.....

He’s still physical and has great hands, but he’s lost the explosiveness....In many ways, his skills overlap that of Decker at this stage of his career.....
Since we're rolling this unused cap over he would basically take $22 million out of next years pool and a draft pick.....

I’d rather have the cap flexibility.... If this team was closer, then I would bite..... But at the same time he does give Geno another option outside.... I guess Idzik is being careful and not biting right away.... I know I'm crazy for saying no to Johnson lol.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#9300 Jul 16, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Johnson, but investing in a more expensive 33 year old with a high draft pick makes me feel a little uneasy given the way our wr corps is set up..... We’ve got the space, but signing him screws with the whole plan being set with this group as it stands.....

No to mention with a draft pick or two lost.... A roster spot taken this summer thats a couple of cheaper younger players off the roster..... Which maybe a marginal increase in our passing game and the right to pay more over time.......

I just like having all the draft picks and cash because we have seen over the years what that bum Tannebum has done..... Yes he made some good picks, but overall paying these 30 plus was a recipe for failure..... Use the picks and money wisely.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9301 Jul 16, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a little spilt on this one..... You know we both like our Hurricane wrs and Johnson has been a good one for years......I would have to pass on Johnson, but if he was a little younger then yes.....
He’s still physical and has great hands, but he’s lost the explosiveness....In many ways, his skills overlap that of Decker at this stage of his career.....
Since we're rolling this unused cap over he would basically take $22 million out of next years pool and a draft pick.....
I’d rather have the cap flexibility.... If this team was closer, then I would bite..... But at the same time he does give Geno another option outside.... I guess Idzik is being careful and not biting right away.... I know I'm crazy for saying no to Johnson lol.....

check out his stats, from last year, a top 20 guy..and he is loved in fantasy football due to his production. He would make decker even more dangerous...and think of him with brady...a guy who gets over 1000 yds receiving is just what the jets need... a top tandem..and the jets with some offense are a playoff team. at least, wild card. Your team is close. buffalo and miami suck. pitt is down...i reviewed what he did last year with a crappy team and a qb who had one of his worst years and he still stood out.

all depends on what has to be given up in my mind...keep him away from brady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 min Dan Snow 14,962
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 311,489
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 hr De Oppresso Liber 11,307
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr FuMan Chu Yanks 330,684
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 4 hr 2 Dogs 1,101
EndlessWinds Kennel Unethical Breeding 5 hr Dani2001 1
General Mills uses imported flour!!! 5 hr Sam 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Hooplah 40,909
last post wins! (Jun '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 26,534
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued Sun Charlie Coupland 26