Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#9098 Dec 29, 2013
I guess Momma was right after all. I just saw an interview with Woody Johnson who was asked about Rex Ryan coming back, his response was quite telling " Coming back ? from where ? I thought I made it quite clear last year that Rex Ryan will be a Jet for as long as he desires , he'll continue to run all football operations and will do what's best for the New York Jets "
JETS 4 LIFE

Silver Spring, MD

#9099 Dec 29, 2013
Well well well I have to say Gang Green got a tough win on the road today in Miami who was looking for a playoff spot..... It's always good to best them in their own home, but this was better because we ended their season.... Pay back is a you know what..... Let's breaks this down.....

On offense, outstanding work from the offensive line.... No sacks were given up..... Been a long time since I've seen Geno protected like that.... 154 yards rushing also..... Geno played a good.mistake free game.... I saw only 3 bad passes from him...... His footwork, pocket presence, decision making has been better all this month..... He also has been making plays with his legs, but kinda scary taking those hits....

On defense, well the run defense was good..... No sacks on Tanninghill which was really frustrating considering the number of times he was sacked coming in..... Game lost a little luster because of Hartline getting injured...... He was killing Cromartie..... Milliner had 2 ints and 5 passes defended.... They were going at him and he still has a lot to learn..... He has played better recently though and did he best against Wallace.....

So in conclusion, the Jets sent the fish home in front of their fans..... It was even better witnessing that in person.... Can't believe the season is over already.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Silver Spring, MD

#9100 Dec 29, 2013
So the Jets were penciled in by a lot, including myself, to win 4-6 games..... They finished 8-8 with a rookie quarterback, new starters on defense and no playmakers at the skilled positions.....

Rex will be back next season, but has a lot of pressure on him toI...... I like what I saw with Geno this month.... Get him some receivers for God sakes.... Running game is good..... Guys will be cut (Sanchez and Holmes) I think.... Howard and Winters did well on the offensive line....

Defensive front 7 is set.... Calvin Pace may get a 1 year extension..... Safety position needs to be addressed...... Maybe get one in the later round of the draft.... Cromartie may be back, but he needs to be healthy..... The team will be better next season and I can't wait....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9101 Dec 29, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:
I guess Momma was right after all. I just saw an interview with Woody Johnson who was asked about Rex Ryan coming back, his response was quite telling " Coming back ? from where ? I thought I made it quite clear last year that Rex Ryan will be a Jet for as long as he desires , he'll continue to run all football operations and will do what's best for the New York Jets "

way to go fattie, posting when you should have been at the game...don't worry, I have your tman posts crying about him quitting for personal reasons...and woody firing him to help him out

lmfao

you don't fool anyone on this profile, and junior is in on the game blaming others for this profile...not working tard...

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#9102 Dec 30, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:

Fraud. Fake. Beat it or else.

Of course I was right and on December 22, I called the shot. I told everyone then that Rex was coming back. This fraud and the phony Tman were crying Rex had personal issues and was leaving the jets and Woody would fire him. Total lies. It sickens me when these clowns and posters like Jimbo spread lies and hopes of seeing the best coach in football get fired. Rex has a job for life and I am the one who has said that, not these frauds and fakes.

I was on the plane with the players coming up to rex and saying they knew he was going to be the coach, they just wanted to make his assistant the phony gm squirm a bit more. It was too funny. I am the only one with the inside info as its well known thru out topix I work for both the mets and jets. Even the boss Unbiased has mentioned my office right next to Rex.

Meanwhile the most laughed at team in football with the worst quarterback in football, the giants are going to be a last place team next year. Boy Eli will throw 30 interceptions. I can't wait for next year, its gonna be great.

Jimbo, I had no time for you on this trip but when spring training comes around, I will leave the mets complex and have my driver take me to your dump and I will finally make you eat sand. Keep peeking out the windows. LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9103 Dec 30, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Coaches that have done worse than 8-8 for the Jets.....
Mangini: 4-12 Herm Edwards: 4-12, 6-10 Kotite: 1-15, 3-13 Pete Carroll: 6-10 Coslet: 4-12, 6-10, 6-10 Walton: 4-12, 6-9, 7-9 (2) Michaels: 4-12, 3-11 Weeb Ewbank: 4-10 (2), 6-8, 5-8 (3)
That spans just about every HC of the Jets except for Al Groh and Bill Parcells..... So considering the past records of former HCs for the Jets, would hurt to bring him back.....

you left off rex. 6-10 prior year. what has his record been over 3 years? 8-8, 6-10 and 8-8

impressive. so rex has done what pete carroll has done...but look at pete carroll with an offensive team which is what he is best at doing...

he has also done what coslet has done and herm Edwards at 6-10

rex has really only had 1 good year, his second year with the jets

and in his 5 years with the jets has he ever won the division....no..

but he has gone thru quite a few offensive co ordinators...I will stand by this. he is a great defensive co ordinator, one of the best. head coach, no. offensive coach, no....

don't count on the jets winning the division next year, heaven forbid the pats get healthy.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#9104 Dec 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you left off rex. 6-10 prior year. what has his record been over 3 years? 8-8, 6-10 and 8-8
impressive. so rex has done what pete carroll has done...but look at pete carroll with an offensive team which is what he is best at doing...
he has also done what coslet has done and herm Edwards at 6-10
rex has really only had 1 good year, his second year with the jets
and in his 5 years with the jets has he ever won the division....no..
but he has gone thru quite a few offensive co ordinators...I will stand by this. he is a great defensive co ordinator, one of the best. head coach, no. offensive coach, no....
don't count on the jets winning the division next year, heaven forbid the pats get healthy.
As long as Rex is the coach I will just have to accept whatever fate he leads the team to..... I agree that he's not a offensive coach and that also has to do with the fact that Mike Tannenbaum was clueless in drafting, trades etc as well..... This new GM is cleaning up that mess left behind by him.... You will never get results when you are constantly changing coaches, coordinators, good players......

I had said this numerous times that as long as Brady is healthy and Bellicheck is coaching the Pats are able to win 12 plus games a season..... No one is that crazy to think the Jets will win the division no time soon.... Good thing is that their defense will always be the reason why they done win a Supeebowl....

Summerville, SC

#9105 Dec 31, 2013
I just left the office with Rex as he gets ready to meet the slime press. SNY might have caught me on the camera, so be on the lookout for me on tv. I warned that cameraman my photo is costly for those without permission to use it.
Back to the morning and what a day it is. The slime press is trying to find out about an extension and Woody just laughs at them as Rex is a jet as long as he wants. Mark will be back in here as the trooper he is cares about the team to discuss Marty and if he comes back. Rex told him its his choice. Fallons will be the place to be at soon as the party will be rocking as more then a few jets will make an appearance.
I started a few minutes ago and had to tell Sandy I will call him back later as he had a question on a free agent shortstop. Its great to be a jet and met fan. I can't wait for the games to begin.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9106 Dec 31, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
I just left the office with Rex as he gets ready to meet the slime press. SNY might have caught me on the camera, so be on the lookout for me on tv. I warned that cameraman my photo is costly for those without permission to use it.
Back to the morning and what a day it is. The slime press is trying to find out about an extension and Woody just laughs at them as Rex is a jet as long as he wants. Mark will be back in here as the trooper he is cares about the team to discuss Marty and if he comes back. Rex told him its his choice. Fallons will be the place to be at soon as the party will be rocking as more then a few jets will make an appearance.
I started a few minutes ago and had to tell Sandy I will call him back later as he had a question on a free agent shortstop. Its great to be a jet and met fan. I can't wait for the games to begin.
Your dead VINCE!! take down that pic or expect a knock on your front door very soon

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9107 Dec 31, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Your dead VINCE!! take down that pic or expect a knock on your front door very soon

oh bs....you are in the Carolinas...you have yet to keep up one threat you fat slob...recall your gassing up the car and stopping by??

fat coward, nice pic by the way.....bet she really has some fun times...I can understand why you want it taken down...

so, lets say noon if its not down, you stop by to meet him

lmfao...as if...

Summerville, SC

#9108 Dec 31, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Your dead VINCE!! take down that pic or expect a knock on your front door very soon

The picture is never going down of my honey Lori. You won't dare stop by you tubbie fake. I just hope that Harry does not stop by later.
Still waiting you fake. I know you will never show. How old was your first threat? 3 years? I am safe from the 320 pound whale. There she blows![Lori also, she is even heavier then me!] LMAO.
Paul Yanks

UK

#9109 Dec 31, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh bs....you are in the Carolinas...you have yet to keep up one threat you fat slob...recall your gassing up the car and stopping by??
fat coward, nice pic by the way.....bet she really has some fun times...I can understand why you want it taken down...
so, lets say noon if its not down, you stop by to meet him
lmfao...as if...
One thing is for sure.....you know....I know....and all of topix knows fatso is not meeting anyone.......toofuckin scared.....afraid of his own fat shadow......fat boy jumps in horror every time he looks in the mirror......he's that fuckinugly and fat......lmfao
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9111 Dec 31, 2013
a chimp or a monkey, they look the same, is in charge,
southern jets fan

Tazewell, TN

#9114 Jan 1, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
http://m.espn.go.com/general/b logs/blogpost?blogname=new-yor kjets&id=34200&city=ne wyork&src=desktop
He was a good pickup in the offseason for the Jets.... He's a unrestricted free agent and this isn't the first time he has had his swain ended because of an injury..... This latest injury will throw up a flag if the Jets decide to bring him back......
i think this year in 2014 rex and the pudrid jets will be downright horrible,no offence or defence what we have here is the NY jokes LMAO!
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9115 Jan 1, 2014
southern jets fan wrote:
<quoted text>i think this year in 2014 rex and the pudrid jets will be downright horrible,no offence or defence what we have here is the NY jokes LMAO!
what do you expect when you let a monkey run your team
southern jets fan

Tazewell, TN

#9116 Jan 1, 2014
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>what do you expect when you let a monkey run your team
fat clown rex is running the circus of course that still means the jets are a total joke, he's a buffoon anytime he's at the podium giving his stupid speeches. LMAO!

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#9117 Jan 2, 2014
Happy New Year Jets fans.

just got back from my Ski Vacation in Colorado; I had to get out before the entire state started lighting up their bong pipes. Hope all had a nice holiday as well

So, as to not much surprise, Rex stays. I figured after the Browns win he was coming back. Considering the lack of talent at the skills position, he did a good job and deserved another chance. Now, it's on to the draft; and with another four picks in the first three rounds, they are in a good position to help themselves.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#9120 Jan 11, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you release my picks as close to game time as possible as they may change with injuries, weather etc etc I'll text you if they do
I told them in the juicekee forum they'll be released here as per your wishes, no one had a problem with it except for jimbos whining...I private messaged the proper people, it's all on record
Paul Yanks

Atlanta, GA

#9122 Jan 11, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> I told them in the juicekee forum they'll be released here as per your wishes, no one had a problem with it except for jimbos whining...I private messaged the proper people, it's all on record
Hey fatso.....everyone on topix knows he cheats and lies and he educated your crackhead brain the same way you fat dog........have you found a job yet fatso? didn't think so.......guess its Harry's basement for as long as he can put up with your bullshit smell and cowardice.......you fat mooching pig.......ROTFLMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#9123 Jan 11, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Momma it looks like you were right on the money regarding the Saints defense Ive been very impressed
That's why I bet a huge amount of money on the under, Seattles offense is average at best and Sean Peyton along with Brees are the most over-rated combination in the NFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 8 min NEMO NOONE 10,986
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 15 min djr 80
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 19 min jimi-yank 329,741
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Earthling-1 60,116
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,345
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr GEORGIA 14,657
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Copper 11,954
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Buddy from Whites... 40,229
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages