JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#9078 Dec 22, 2013
Well looks like Gang Green got a win today in the Meadowlands..... It was a close game until the 4th with 2 long td drives.... Let's break it down......

On offense, Geno had a good game..... 20/36 214 yards 2tds 0 picks and 1 rushing td.... 2 turnovers in his last 3 games... Something to build on for him....0 sacks given up by the offensive line today and a 100 yards rushing by Ivory..... Nelson with 2 td receptions..... Can't wait to get some new receivers in the offseason...... No turnovers which was huge for this.....

On defense, the run defense was good..... 3 sacks by the defense and 2 ints.... One by Reed and the other by Milliner???? It's going to rain in hell since.Milliner got a int lol..... Wilkinson with a 0.5 sack.... Hopefully he goes to the Pro Bowl... Cromarties name wasn't called as much which was a good thing..... Gordon almost had a 100 yards receiving, but didn't go crazy thank God.....

So it was good to get a win today..... Rex told the team he expects to be fired.... We shall see what goes down with that situation.... Good win by Gang Green and next are the Dolphins..... Can't wait because I'm actually going to the game.... Wouldn't mind eliminating those clowns in Miami......

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#9079 Dec 22, 2013
What a great game as the jets won for fun today. I just got back from the suite with Woody and we will meet later tonight at a private party with rex and a few friends. Then its off to Fallons. I feel sorry for the slime press as Rex owns them and will make a fool of them on Tuesday. Watch for the firing rumors as Rex wanted to see who would make up a story on him and twist his words around. Rex has a job for life with the jets.

This is on the rookie qb, no one else. Although Marty and the new gm might be getting new jobs soon. I told you all to listen to only me, as I know the truth about the Jets, no one else.

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#9080 Dec 22, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Well looks like Gang Green got a win today in the Meadowlands..... It was a close game until the 4th with 2 long td drives.... Let's break it down......
On offense, Geno had a good game..... 20/36 214 yards 2tds 0 picks and 1 rushing td.... 2 turnovers in his last 3 games... Something to build on for him....0 sacks given up by the offensive line today and a 100 yards rushing by Ivory..... Nelson with 2 td receptions..... Can't wait to get some new receivers in the offseason...... No turnovers which was huge for this.....
On defense, the run defense was good..... 3 sacks by the defense and 2 ints.... One by Reed and the other by Milliner???? It's going to rain in hell since.Milliner got a int lol..... Wilkinson with a 0.5 sack.... Hopefully he goes to the Pro Bowl... Cromarties name wasn't called as much which was a good thing..... Gordon almost had a 100 yards receiving, but didn't go crazy thank God.....
So it was good to get a win today..... Rex told the team he expects to be fired.... We shall see what goes down with that situation.... Good win by Gang Green and next are the Dolphins..... Can't wait because I'm actually going to the game.... Wouldn't mind eliminating those clowns in Miami......

I am going with the boss and then to Tampa. Let me know where you are sitting and I will teach you some respect. You have been warned. When you least expect it, I will be right there with Un.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#9081 Dec 25, 2013
Ho ho ho!!!!! Lol.... Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all the Gang Green, NFL and everyone all over the world.... God Bless you all and all your families as well....
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9082 Dec 26, 2013
doesn't geno look like a lost chimp,

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#9083 Dec 27, 2013
bigtool wrote:
doesn't geno look like a lost chimp,
We don't need this stuff in this foram GO GANG GREEN
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9084 Dec 27, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need this stuff in this foram GO GANG GREEN
ok he looks like a lost gorilla who has a load in his pants and just saw a kkk man on a horse pouring out a 40 oz old English 800.
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9085 Dec 28, 2013
http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randy...

I know the Probowl selections are sometimes terrible, but seriously Mangold???? Cromartie?????... Cro hasn't been good this year at all not even to be Probowl alternative...Mangold maybe, but Cromartie wtf..... Lol....

Wilkerson and Folk?.... Maybe, but not sure after looking at some other players..... I do know that DE is a really deep group this year…... Even with Wilkerson 10.5 sacks, 4 of the 6 DEs selected have more than that.... Wilkerson has more sacks than both Wake and Watt....

As for Folk, Prater and Tucker deserved it more than he did..... Prater only missed once (Folk missed twice), and Tucker (who only missed three himself) tied the NFL distance record.... It doesn’t take anything away from Folk’s great season, but he wasn’t one of the top 2 this year....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9086 Dec 28, 2013
Panthers over Falcons...... 24-14
Bengals over Ravens..... 28-13
Colts over Jags.... 27-17
Vikings over Lions.....17-10
Steelers over Browns..... 24-10
Titans over Texans....28-27
Broncos over Raiders.... 28- 14
Seahawks over Rams..... 24-3
Saints over Bucs.... 35-21
Bills over Pats.... 28-27(Upset)
Cardinals over 49ers..... 24-21
Chiefs over Chargers..... 27-24
Packers over Bears.... 27-24
Eagles over Cowboys.... 27-20
Giants over Redskins....24-23(I Hope)
Jets over Dolphins....20 -17(Payback Is A Bit_)

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#9087 Dec 28, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Panthers over Falcons...... 24-14
Bengals over Ravens..... 28-13
Colts over Jags.... 27-17
Vikings over Lions.....17-10
Steelers over Browns..... 24-10
Titans over Texans....28-27
Broncos over Raiders.... 28- 14
Seahawks over Rams..... 24-3
Saints over Bucs.... 35-21
Bills over Pats.... 28-27(Upset)
Cardinals over 49ers..... 24-21
Chiefs over Chargers..... 27-24
Packers over Bears.... 27-24
Eagles over Cowboys.... 27-20
Giants over Redskins....24-23(I Hope)
Jets over Dolphins....20 -17(Payback Is A Bit_)
The Chiefs who are playing for nothing will go into SD with their backups and beat the Chargers?? Don't you know the Chargers won earlier this year in KC. By your picks, that means the Steelers will grab the 6th spot and that isn't happening
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9088 Dec 28, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The Chiefs who are playing for nothing will go into SD with their backups and beat the Chargers?? Don't you know the Chargers won earlier this year in KC. By your picks, that means the Steelers will grab the 6th spot and that isn't happening
Chiefs will play their starters ONLY because they had a bad showing at home last week against the Colts..... Chargers will put up points especially at home....

They actually can sneak in the playoffs, but not sure if they can make it past the first round..... Picks don't matter because I don't see any teams beating the Broncos in the AFC despite the lost of Von Mille.... Broncos will run the ball even more....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#9089 Dec 28, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Why are you lying to all the people in here about you going to the game tomorrow?
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9090 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>Why are you lying to all the people in here about you going to the game tomorrow?
Why would I lie?.... I go to the Jets Dolphins game every year...... The stadium is less than a hour drive and tickets are always available because Dolphin fans never show support like they should.... You can get a ticket right now.....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#9091 Dec 28, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I lie?.... I go to the Jets Dolphins game every year...... The stadium is less than a hour drive and tickets are always available because Dolphin fans never show support like they should.... You can get a ticket right now.....
I was going to go with Momma but instead opted to stay home. By the way, at on CBS, they are televising the Charger game. If I go to the game with Momma. it will turn into a all day and night event, considering all the people he will know down there
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9092 Dec 28, 2013
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost...

So reports are saying there is a good chance Rex will return next year.... I'm 50/50 about him and we shall see how this plays out....

Like him as a defensive coach, but you need to be able to have a formidable secondary to win in this game..... Especially if you don’t have a decent QB.....

The guy is offensively incompetent..... If he’s to stay then Marty or someone else needs total control of that side of the football.....Maybe assistant head coach.... All I know is that while there are a ton of things I like about Rex he’s also not getting the job done.....

I’d be willing to see how he does over the next year or two with more of a roster to work with, but I would not be all be heartbroken if they cut him loose..... I did a good job with a anemic offense this year and new starters on defense.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9093 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>I was going to go with Momma but instead opted to stay home. By the way, at on CBS, they are televising the Charger game. If I go to the game with Momma. it will turn into a all day and night event, considering all the people he will know down there
You could have gotton some good seats a very good prices for this game..... I'm sure you could have gotton good seats for that Chargers Dolphin game....

I can't wait because it's always a close game in Miami when these two teams meets..... Momma won't be there because he can't afford even the cheap.seats.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#9094 Dec 28, 2013
Coaches that have done worse than 8-8 for the Jets.....

Mangini: 4-12 Herm Edwards: 4-12, 6-10 Kotite: 1-15, 3-13 Pete Carroll: 6-10 Coslet: 4-12, 6-10, 6-10 Walton: 4-12, 6-9, 7-9 (2) Michaels: 4-12, 3-11 Weeb Ewbank: 4-10 (2), 6-8, 5-8 (3)

That spans just about every HC of the Jets except for Al Groh and Bill Parcells..... So considering the past records of former HCs for the Jets, would hurt to bring him back.....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#9095 Dec 29, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You could have gotton some good seats a very good prices for this game..... I'm sure you could have gotton good seats for that Chargers Dolphin game....
I can't wait because it's always a close game in Miami when these two teams meets..... Momma won't be there because he can't afford even the cheap.seats.....
Funny thing is today I'm a bigger Jets fan than you are. I need the Dolphins and Ravens to lose at 1pm. Its nice when your teams plays meaningful games in Dec
JETS 4 LIFE

Silver Spring, MD

#9096 Dec 29, 2013
Good morning Gang Green and NFL fans all over the world..... Today is the final week of the NFL regular season...... Jets vs Dolphins.... I will be at the game as well..... Can't wait..... Here are keys to a Jet win.....

On offense, Geno must continue to protect the ball.... Over the last 3 games he's done that... Also his footwork and pocket presence has been better.... He has only 1 road win this year.... Offensive line must keep Wake in check.... I expect Ivory with 20 plus carries and also some screens..... Cumberland, Nelson and Kerly are keys to the passing game...... KEEP THE TURNOVERS DOWN.....

On defense, the defense must get to Tanninghill at least 4 plus times.... Last time they didn't get pressure on him at all and he killer them..... Wilkerson, Richardson and Harrison must get to him..... Front 7 should be ok since the fish don't run the ball that well.... Cromartie vs Wallace Milliner vs Hairline are huge matchups.... Secondary has to watch Clay as well.......KEEP THE PENALTIES DOWN....

So I expect a good and close game..... Rivalry games are always good especially the last game.of the season..... Keep the turnovers and penalties down, run the ball, stop the run then you have a chance..... I expect to see a Gang Green close win..... J-E-T-S JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!!
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#9097 Dec 29, 2013
the jets are in the hands of a chimp---good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 15 min FuMan Chu Yanks 40,868
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 22 min jimi-yank 330,608
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 47 min Guinness Drinker 11,274
News Democratic National Convention 2016: Everything... 51 min Wall Street 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 58 min Princess Hey 15,797
nyc (m 18) 1 hr Luke_01 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,936
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 1 hr Joi C 23

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages