Once a cheater

Bay Shore, NY

#8695 Oct 21, 2013
Surprise, Belicheat has done the push before, just last week.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/21/did-jets-tip-off...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8696 Oct 21, 2013
Great game yesterday. The atmosphere was awesome. Most of the fans were st5anding throughout the 4th quarter. Based on what I see Geno Smith continues to progress. The running attack of the Jets was old school ground and pound.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8697 Oct 21, 2013
Long Suffering Jets Fan wrote:
Great game yesterday. The atmosphere was awesome. Most of the fans were st5anding throughout the 4th quarter. Based on what I see Geno Smith continues to progress. The running attack of the Jets was old school ground and pound.

several of us had mentioned ram the ball ...they would have beaten the pats in the first game if they ran and ran...

and, that kid qb is going to be good...

too bad the racists in here and the yank forum rip him with insults...one of them, momma chamberlin in the yank forum, praising that bigtool racist.

smith has talent...put him in spots to win

did you see his second effort yesterday...it was huge...sanchise if he was playing loses that game.
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#8698 Oct 21, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
a win is a win; that's all that matters in this league. First of all, why even attempt to block a 56 YD FG ? other than Sebastian Janikowski, who else can make a that kick when the wind blows in that stadium ?. Plenty of things can go wrong; running in to the kicker, jumping offsides, etc. Just a dumb play
Good post.... Rex made a terrible decision to go for it from that range and also Marty should have at least let Geno throw the ball maybe 2 more times on that drive.... It could have been 4-5 yard check downs because we could maybe gotton a little closer.... 50 -53 yard fg is a huge difference from 55-60....

Oh I'm not losing any sleep over those Gaytriot fans crying and bitching about that call..... Like it or not it was the correct call..... I can'tcan't stand them and the fans that make excuses for them.... Jets needed this win with Beagles and Saints coming up....
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#8699 Oct 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
several of us had mentioned ram the ball ...they would have beaten the pats in the first game if they ran and ran...
too bad the racists in here and the yank forum rip him with insults...one of them, momma chamberlin in the yank forum, praising that bigtool racist.
did you see his second effort yesterday...it was huge...sanchise if he was playing loses that game.
Good post Jim and it's very sad that them racism is still this world..... I see them things they say about Geno and or makes me shake my head.... Ignorance in my opinion....

Oh without a shadow of they.doubt Sanchez would have lost that game.... Geno is making.throws and plays in his rookie year that Sanchez hasn't done in his whole career.... As a matter of fact, Jets would not be 4-3 with Mark either.... Just hope and pray the Jets develop him in the right way and surround him with weapons as time goes by....

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8700 Oct 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!! If The Jets would have ran vs the Pats the first time they would have won. Smith is exciting and has a stronger arm the Sanchez. Could ya imagine if the Jets had a big play WR?
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#8701 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep!! If The Jets would have ran vs the Pats the first time they would have won. Smith is exciting and has a stronger arm the Sanchez. Could ya imagine if the Jets had a big play WR?
That is going to be one of the main things they address in next years draft..... Also a running back because let's be honest, the best running back they ever had for years was Curtis Martin....

He's doing ok with what he has at the moment which is not real talent..... Just hope management gets it right because they have a history of not keeping talent together for years to give yourself a chance to win.... Develop him in the right way....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8702 Oct 21, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That is going to be one of the main things they address in next years draft..... Also a running back because let's be honest, the best running back they ever had for years was Curtis Martin....
He's doing ok with what he has at the moment which is not real talent..... Just hope management gets it right because they have a history of not keeping talent together for years to give yourself a chance to win.... Develop him in the right way....

talent on offense...speed...no doubt they are going that way

geno won on guts, speed and a power arm...things sanchise never had or will have..

I would be shocked if the jets did not go offense on 3 of the first 4 picks..

or maybe pick up one from free agency...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8703 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>

as my pal jets 4 life said, watch the draft...or free agency...jets know they need talent and speed on the outside

Cumberland, an under rated tight end is fine...

willing to bet they go offense draft time...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8704 Oct 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Another question is why even try a 56 yarder in sudden death ? Because Rex has supreme confidence in his defense and sent a clear message to NE that even if it was missed with no penalty they weren't going anywhere. The defensive players all love Rex and will go to the wall for him getting better every week, now if only the backup rookie QB could do the same.

this post now PROVES HE HAS NO CONTACT WITH THE NY JETS AND IS A FRAUD

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

this is the second article on rex knowing what was going on with the pats...on espn they showed him pointing it out

yet, this fat lying slob momma gets caught with another bs lie...

its time for him to leave this forum as he was kicked out of the met forum for lying...

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8705 Oct 22, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That is going to be one of the main things they address in next years draft..... Also a running back because let's be honest, the best running back they ever had for years was Curtis Martin....
the skill positions must be a top priority; WR, TE & HB are basically weak. Stephen Hill has nice size and speed for the NFL but he's no more than a 3rd to 4th on a depth chart. Jeff Cumberland has improved from year to year but even he dropped a big one late on Sunday. RB is still an major issue; Ivory has an history of getting banged up and Bilal Powell is good on spot duty but can't get the ball 20 times. With all the work Ivory got on Sunday, I'm suprised he didn't come up hobbling. Guard and Tackle should never be ignored on any draft board

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8706 Oct 22, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
the skill positions must be a top priority; WR, TE & HB are basically weak. Stephen Hill has nice size and speed for the NFL but he's no more than a 3rd to 4th on a depth chart. Jeff Cumberland has improved from year to year but even he dropped a big one late on Sunday. RB is still an major issue; Ivory has an history of getting banged up and Bilal Powell is good on spot duty but can't get the ball 20 times. With all the work Ivory got on Sunday, I'm suprised he didn't come up hobbling. Guard and Tackle should never be ignored on any draft board

still think the first pick and depending where slotted has to be speed...at wideout..free agency can get a guard...some good ones will be free agents..

tackle? will you take a speed guy with talent in rounds 12-20 where they should end up...or a 4th best tackle..

you need at least 2 good tight ends, Cumberland a keeper..and all ends will drop passes..i think he is good...you can always get one decent in rounds 3-5...

jets in free agency and in the draft need quality running backs, and wide outs...line is something to be thought of on the offensive side...d line is fine..
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8707 Oct 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
talent on offense...speed...no doubt they are going that way
geno won on guts, speed and a power arm...things sanchise never had or will have..
I would be shocked if the jets did not go offense on 3 of the first 4 picks..
or maybe pick up one from free agency...
I completely agree especially going with speed in the draft.... Have to gets some playmakers around Geno..... I would be shocked also if they didn't go offensive in next years draft....

Another aspect that may benefit Geno with having a strong arm is when the weather changes in NY when it's cold, rainy and windy later this year ...... He will have to learn how to play in those elements because it's very tough.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8708 Oct 22, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree about Hill.... He has the size, but never should have been drafted that high.... Let's hope he can get better..... Cumberland is a keeper and like Jim said he will drop some... Ivory and Powell are doing the best they can do at the moment.... Running back is major must have.....

The only major things on defense we should address are the safety position and offensive line.... Allen is in his 2nd year and he may get better, but the other safety position is by committee.... Never can go wrong with have extra offensive lineman.... Let's hope Milliner can stay on the field long enough to get better....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8709 Oct 22, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree especially going with speed in the draft.... Have to gets some playmakers around Geno..... I would be shocked also if they didn't go offensive in next years draft....
Another aspect that may benefit Geno with having a strong arm is when the weather changes in NY when it's cold, rainy and windy later this year ...... He will have to learn how to play in those elements because it's very tough.....

well, having the strong arm will help...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8710 Oct 22, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree about Hill.... He has the size, but never should have been drafted that high.... Let's hope he can get better..... Cumberland is a keeper and like Jim said he will drop some... Ivory and Powell are doing the best they can do at the moment.... Running back is major must have.....
The only major things on defense we should address are the safety position and offensive line.... Allen is in his 2nd year and he may get better, but the other safety position is by committee.... Never can go wrong with have extra offensive lineman.... Let's hope Milliner can stay on the field long enough to get better....

keep in mind, its not all the draft...a slot or 2 can be picked up in the draft...or, the rare trade...
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8711 Oct 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
well, having the strong arm will help...
I know, but we both know how those winds can be tricky.... It took Eli a while to get the hang of it and it's natural to him now..... Maybe I'm being a little to over observant....

Daytona Beach

#8713 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
still think the first pick and depending where slotted has to be speed...at wideout..free agency can get a guard...some good ones will be free agents..
tackle? will you take a speed guy with talent in rounds 12-20 where they should end up...or a 4th best tackle..
you need at least 2 good tight ends, Cumberland a keeper..and all ends will drop passes..i think he is good...you can always get one decent in rounds 3-5...
jets in free agency and in the draft need quality running backs, and wide outs...line is something to be thought of on the offensive side...d line is fine..
WR certainly at one, maybe HB at two. Use the two third round picks at either tackle, guard or TE. They should stand pat at the trade deadline next Tuesday unless they get an insane offer....which I doubt. With the Bucs at 0-6; that 3rd round pick in the Revis trade is looking very good now

Daytona Beach

#8715 Oct 23, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree about Hill.... He has the size, but never should have been drafted that high.... Let's hope he can get better..... Cumberland is a keeper and like Jim said he will drop some... Ivory and Powell are doing the best they can do at the moment.... Running back is major must have.....
with the proper depth being added, Hill can be a "Mario Manningham" type. Certainly all DB's can use an upgrade. If Kyle Wilson's contract is up, let him walk. Safety is tough position in a draft; I still remember the day Jerry Jones drafted Roy Williams; he was already pegged as the next "Ronnie Lott". He didn't do much. The Free Agent route would be the best solution.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8716 Oct 23, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
WR certainly at one, maybe HB at two. Use the two third round picks at either tackle, guard or TE. They should stand pat at the trade deadline next Tuesday unless they get an insane offer....which I doubt. With the Bucs at 0-6; that 3rd round pick in the Revis trade is looking very good now

yeah, I agree on your thoughts with this post. Tampa will be either the worst or next worst team, so the third round pick will be the first or second one in the third round, huge...its like a late second rounder...and with teams always screwing up draft wise with selections that would be later, jets no doubt could get a real winner with it..

as for trade, its if they trade someone to get a pick for next year...not to pick up anyone..

or, trade someone at draft time to get a pick or 2...this coming draft is loaded...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 6 min Guinness Drinker 15,265
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 24 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 308,433
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Earthling-1 47,074
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Lawrence Forever 10,745
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 7 hr Pig_Newton 3,542
last post wins! (Jun '10) 7 hr Pig_Newton 25,374
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joe Voter 6,473

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]