Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't live in NY nor read Newsday
I could careless where you live or what you read. this Jimi-yank poster had you and that chamberlin guy pegged as liars and bulls%iters from the very first time I found this forum and posted on this forum.

Don't you have any pride in yourself? I mean really, you swearing to every line of crap chamberlin posts is embarrassing! Wise up!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>you must be black because you is stupid you have happy mouth

"You is". You're kidding? Right? Your english in that one long sentence proves you are black. Or..... Try this.

You (capital letter) must be black because you're stupid and you have happy mouth.

Now, wtf is happy mouth? Do I smile 24/7? Do I dance and want my grits and chitlins? Lookee heah boy, I sees youse by the hood and us bros will make sure the peeps and sistas will teach ya'll some manners.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't listen to those losers and frauds. The news became 'official' less then an hour ago, I posted on it minutes after, trust me I'm in the building. The garbage the papers reported was speculation seeing Garrard at the Jets training facility. He was signed less then an hour ago. Rex loves playing games with the media and is known to leak bogus information for them to run with, he gets a big kick out of it.

oh stop the bs....you are in the Carolinas

did you tell them of the lie I caught you in last year

lets rehash

you claimed you had just left rexs office after talking with him and you had bad traffic on the way home

[ a lie as you live in the Carolinas]

but, within an hour, the story came out that rex was not in the usa but in the islands...

you lied and got caught...

as usual...

no one believes you fattie...its over you stupid clown.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Long Suffering Jets Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I could careless where you live or what you read. this Jimi-yank poster had you and that chamberlin guy pegged as liars and bulls%iters from the very first time I found this forum and posted on this forum.
Don't you have any pride in yourself? I mean really, you swearing to every line of crap chamberlin posts is embarrassing! Wise up!

this is what they do, one lies and the other swears to it...

its been going on for years in several forums

now, you see he claims in the jet office..during baseball he is sandys right hand man

and spilling trade secrets on a public forum etc

which by the way, have never been right in over 5 years...any met or jet info

guy is the biggest liar on topix..

as now proven...its all his insane ego and phony profile he is trying to show...

no exec of any team would dare print this stuff in a public forum.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't live in NY nor read Newsday
I'm just leaving the offices now Brian Costello poked his head in to say good night when he asked what I was doing this evening I told him going out to have a few drinks then watch the G-men become 0-6...we got a good laugh

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just leaving the offices now Brian Costello poked his head in to say good night when he asked what I was doing this evening I told him going out to have a few drinks then watch the G-men become 0-6...we got a good laugh

Hahhhahahahahaha. The slime press.

You live in the carolinas. What, not in your met office? Lmfao.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Here are my picks for week 6.... Unbiased eat your free loading heart out lol.....

Bears 31 Giants 20
Chiefs 28 Raiders 10
Eagels 24 Bucs 17
Packers 27 Ravens 23
Vikings 17 Panthers 14
Texans 24 Rams 10
Beangles 17 Bills 13
Seahawks 35 Titans 10
Broncos 45 Jax 14
49ers 24 Cardinals 10
Saints 27 Gayyriots 20
Cowboys 28 Redskins 25
Colts 27 Chargers 24
Jets 19 Steelers 16

Them time now is 6: 19 pm eastern standard time
and the dead line was 7:00 p.m to have the picks in Unbiased..... Lol.... Jim made the rules which are fair and unbiased....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Here are my picks for week 6.... Unbiased eat your free loading heart out lol.....
Bears 31 Giants 20
Chiefs 28 Raiders 10
Eagels 24 Bucs 17
Packers 27 Ravens 23
Vikings 17 Panthers 14
Texans 24 Rams 10
Beangles 17 Bills 13
Seahawks 35 Titans 10
Broncos 45 Jax 14
49ers 24 Cardinals 10
Saints 27 Gayyriots 20
Cowboys 28 Redskins 25
Colts 27 Chargers 24
Jets 19 Steelers 16
Them time now is 6: 19 pm eastern standard time
and the dead line was 7:00 p.m to have the picks in Unbiased..... Lol.... Jim made the rules which are fair and unbiased....

You did fine, good job both of you.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Seattle wins this game by 7 points because they have the better defense and might be the best team in the NFL right now...
Giants will beat the Eagles by a TD because they need to win this game and have better players at the skill positions..
Jets will lose by 3 scores at Atlanta..Atlanta coming off a tough loss to the pats a team who beat the Jets has a much better team then the jets..
Hey stupid you're not going to tell us the G-men will win tonight because they need the game ? What a fool you really are, not to mention a coward.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid you're not going to tell us the G-men will win tonight because they need the game ? What a fool you really are, not to mention a coward.

lmfao

“"Never Give Up"”

Since: Jan 07

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>you must be black because you is stupid you have happy mouth
The "tool" is every where, all forums trying to pick up little boys. How's your mother's basement?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

callaway57 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "tool" is every where, all forums trying to pick up little boys. How's your mother's basement?
almost finished just waiting for a new hot plate.

“"Never Give Up"”

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>almost finished just waiting for a new hot plate.
So what happened couldn't find any little boys on the Nassau/Suffolk High School Football forum to play with? Wo what's a racist like you to do?
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

callaway57 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened couldn't find any little boys on the Nassau/Suffolk High School Football forum to play with? Wo what's a racist like you to do?
when it comes to blacks there is always something to do they are an amazing race.kanya west is a hoot need I continue.

“"Never Give Up"”

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>when it comes to blacks there is always something to do they are an amazing race.kanya west is a hoot need I continue.
Go back to the High School forum, this forum is for men, not boyz.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

FLORHAM PARK, N.J.-- New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie went down in practice Thursday with a noncontact knee injury, but an MRI showed only a hyperextension, according to a source.

The team was concerned it could be a serious injury, but the MRI results showed otherwise, according to the source. Cromartie's status for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers is uncertain.

On Thursday, Cromartie appeared for the first time on the post-practice report with a knee injury and "limited" participation. Coach Rex Ryan didn't provide any information other than what was on the report.

Although Cromartie appears to have avoided a serious setback, his injury is just the latest in a string of struggles for Jets cornerbacks this season.

Former starter Dee Milliner, a first-round pick, was demoted in Week 3 and later suffered a hamstring injury that has caused him to miss the past two games. He hasn't returned to practice and isn't expected to play Sunday against the winless Steelers.

Their top healthy corners are Darrin Walls, who has started the past two games, and nickelback Kyle Wilson.

Cromartie, coming off a Pro Bowl season, is one of the Jets' most important defenders because he often is assigned to the opponent's No. 1 receiver -- the job previously held by Darrelle Revis, who was traded this past offseason.

In three-plus seasons with the Jets, Cromartie never has missed a game due to injury.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

is cromartie ok, if not who will do all the look a me crap,who will do all the trash talking.i am sure another bro will step up they view this as a espn moment.

“"Never Give Up"”

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

bigtool wrote:
is cromartie ok, if not who will do all the look a me crap,who will do all the trash talking.i am sure another bro will step up they view this as a espn moment.
I know who you are now, the reincarnation of Sherman Plunkett.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

callaway57 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are now, the reincarnation of Sherman Plunkett.

You might be right.

“"Never Give Up"”

Juno Beach, FL(Winter)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You might be right.
I think maybe a touch of Wahoo McDaniel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Mothra 46,276
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 36 min jimi-yank 307,374
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 44 min ILAL 5,454
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Opinion 14,810
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr ZCs 1,817
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Big Sky 305,434
USA and ISIS in Iraq 9 hr Opinion 27
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 11 hr Lawrence politics 10,337
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters