“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8095 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Austin ?? You're kidding right ? The Jets drafted 2 of the 4 players who would have went first round in any other year the best corner and best D-linemen...the rest of this draft was garbage
yes, I was just kidding. I love watching my team's QB get sacked 10 times a game

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8096 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Austin ?? You're kidding right ? The Jets drafted 2 of the 4 players who would have went first round in any other year the best corner and best D-linemen...the rest of this draft was garbage

say weren't the guy who claimed last year, "its gonna be a great year"

shows you how much you know....[6-10]

tell us again, when "boy sanchise" goes? and of course, rex

bet you post, good riddance

idiot

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8097 Apr 29, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I was just kidding. I love watching my team's QB get sacked 10 times a game

you are responding to a jet homer who knows nothing about the sport..just a shill...he has no idea of what makes a team successful and will turn on anyone who dares disagree with him...

“Guess who? ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8099 May 1, 2013
The jets? The soon to be last place jets?

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

Since: Aug 07

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#8100 May 1, 2013
Thought the Jets had a decent draft but they are still in deep sh it. lots of holes still there....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8101 May 1, 2013
ETR wrote:
Thought the Jets had a decent draft but they are still in deep sh it. lots of holes still there....

no playmakers gonna make life tough for any qb...
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8102 May 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
looks to me they had a panic attack when Mingo and Austin came off the board. The hell with Mel Kiper's "Best Available"..they should have taken Warmack or Fluker at 9 and Tyler Eifert at 13. There were some decent defensive players in the third round that would have filled that hole. Then they make another dumb move by trading a 4th pick for a back-up running back...dopes. Austin Howard is not the RT of the future; that entire side of the line is weak and they would have solved it in the first round.
At this point they have to many holes to fill before and after the draft..... You are correct about right side the offensive line..... Howard just doesn't have it.....

Still should have gotton a running back, maybe Eddie Lacy from Alabama.... Im not a big fan on Notre Dame players because they get a lot of hype..... We didn't address the safety position either.... Dumb Rams took Austin from us lol.

Still no playmakers if the wideouts we have may suffer with injuries like last year.... Rebuilding us upon us and things can only get better.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#8104 May 21, 2013
ETR wrote:
very true, going to take years for them to have a decent team again.
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#8105 May 23, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> At this point they have to many holes to fill before and after the draft..... You are correct about right side the offensive line..... Howard just doesn't have it.....
Still should have gotton a running back, maybe Eddie Lacy from Alabama.... Im not a big fan on Notre Dame players because they get a lot of hype..... We didn't address the safety position either.... Dumb Rams took Austin from us lol.
Still no playmakers if the wideouts we have may suffer with injuries like last year.... Rebuilding us upon us and things can only get better.
I didn't understand the Jets not picking a outside linebacker who can rush and pass defend,is Coples the answer?
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#8106 May 23, 2013
Jet fans have such low esteem,"it will take few years to have a decent team" where is the word championship.
Jersey Jests

Trumbull, CT

#8107 May 23, 2013
If nothing else the Jets will keep us laughing.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8108 May 23, 2013
Jersey Jests wrote:
If nothing else the Jets will keep us laughing.

did you see where "boy sanchise" tossed 3 interception in a ota practice? rexie the clown bus driver was ticked off

and " rookie of the year" smith was not much better

think 4-12.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8109 May 25, 2013
[QUOTE LIFEwho="reddevil76" ]<quoted text>I didn't understand the Jets not picking a outside linebacker who can rush and pass defend,is Coples the answer?[/QUOTE] They have to many holes at this point..... I wish all of them could have been addressed in one swoop, but it doesn't work that way...... If they would have selected a linebacker someone would have said why didn't they draft another position..... So damned if you and damned if you don't..... Lol.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8110 May 25, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
Jet fans have such low esteem,"it will take few years to have a decent team" where is the word championship.
The word championship shouldn't be thrown in there because as soon as it is some moron is going appear on the board with yet another tired, moronic and stupid joke..... These days you can't have a decent sports conversation on these boards without someone being sarcastic and ignorant..... I have seen it year after year..... You seen it also especially on the Knicks forum..... It's sad, but it is what it is.... They can continue their ignorance if it makes them feel better......

As for the Jets, this is clearly rebuilding at this point...... They can only get better at this point.... Just have to hope and pray through all the tough times...... At least I have my Yankees and Lakers to fall back on lol......

I hope you don't think every Jets fan is the same..... Lol.... That's like saying every Giants fan is the same.... Some of them still don't respect Eli after all what he has done for them..... Some even think every draft pick they get is special.... I like the Giants also and I wish the nothing but the best.......
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8111 May 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see where "boy sanchise" tossed 3 interception in a ota practice? rexie the clown bus driver was ticked off
and " rookie of the year" smith was not much better
think 4-12.
Rookie Of The Year??????? Who said this if you don't mind me asking? None one can't be dumb enough to think that or even.feed into that nonsense......
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#8112 May 25, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> They have to many holes at this point..... I wish all of them could have been addressed in one swoop, but it doesn't work that way...... If they would have selected a linebacker someone would have said why didn't they draft another position..... So damned if you and damned if you don't..... Lol.....
Moving Coples was the telling indictment
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#8113 May 25, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
very true, going to take years for them to have a decent team again.
Without a doubt.....and stupid fat slob momma chamberlin is the only moron that thinks Sanchez is a good QB.....in fact the fatfuck said he's better than Namath.....how stupid is that? and Sanchez sucks horribly.....too small and with a rag for an arm too......interception machine should be his nickname......

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#8115 May 31, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Without a doubt.....and stupid fat slob momma chamberlin is the only moron that thinks Sanchez is a good QB.....in fact the fatfuck said he's better than Namath.....how stupid is that? and Sanchez sucks horribly.....too small and with a rag for an arm too......interception machine should be his nickname......
Apparently some in NY want Sanchez cut. That's how good he is LMFAO!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/lichte...

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8116 Aug 5, 2013
are we ready for some football ? or is it "last place football" ??

yeesh

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8117 Aug 6, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
are we ready for some football ? or is it "last place football" ??
yeesh

it will be close between them and the fins...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 min mjjcpa 6,484
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 min Trunketeer 12,467
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 11 min Trunketeer 11,000
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 21 min FuMan Chu Yanks 320,875
Republicans Need to Promote a Secure Constituti... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
DONALD TRAMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. B... 1 hr Nobody Loved Raymond 6
Review: United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Inc. (Feb '13) 1 hr Mike A 8
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr outsider 12,465
More from around the web

Personal Finance