“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7749 Nov 20, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree; the Browns really beat themselves. The only league sport where refs are to blame is the NBA.

most fans will agree, they do not want the refs to interfere...just as a call can go for you, it can go against...seen many a bad call influence a game...

nba now has he flopping rule...wonder how that is working out...

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7750 Nov 20, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
most fans will agree, they do not want the refs to interfere...just as a call can go for you, it can go against...seen many a bad call influence a game...
nba now has he flopping rule...wonder how that is working out...
their 10 years too late; it should have been evoked when Reggie Miller was playing
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7751 Nov 20, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you on your picks bro...say, did you see cena and aj, vickie...it was so funny...heavy make out session was insane
its good to see orton as a bad guy..he was one of the better ones..and now miz is good...oh well. i started watching the bear niner game, but wrestling was just too damn funny for a change.
Lmao last night was just to funny. Wow that Cena and AJ were kissing like crazy. It always makes me wonder if she has really slept with some of the wrestlers. The commentary with Prim Time Players, Jerry Lawyer and Micheal Cole was just classic. "what the hell is a wash rag?". Hahahahahahhhah. They were saying all type of stuff to each other. The Cena Ziggler feud may be a good one. I agree with you about the Miz and Punk is the best in the world lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7752 Nov 20, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The NY Post is reporting this morning that Gronk is out thus will force Hernandez, who's been hurt himself, to likely play. You already know whenever the Pats are in the Redzone, two out of every three passes from Brady go to the TE's. My prediction goes up tomorrow and for now, i'm still leaning towards the Pats....very slightly though. I think it's going to be a great game. Jets special teams are still a mess; another blocked kick last Sunday. Can't afford to lose easy points this week. Austin Howard was a nice story in pre-season but you can see he is struggling. Your correct about Wilkerson; he's been the best Jet player over the last two games. Another reason why Rex has to dump that 3-4.
Yeah I agree with you leaning towards the Pats. I know anything is possible in the NFL, but it's a tall order to beat them. We almost did the last time we played them, but playing at home sometimes is not a advantage for this team lol. Like I said in my last post if I keep picking against them then maybe they will win lol. If we can get that running game going again to help Sanchez out then we can keep Brady off the field. Special teams have been playing like the people in the special olympics if you ask me lol. You know you are a bad when you can't do simple things.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7755 Nov 20, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao last night was just to funny. Wow that Cena and AJ were kissing like crazy. It always makes me wonder if she has really slept with some of the wrestlers. The commentary with Prim Time Players, Jerry Lawyer and Micheal Cole was just classic. "what the hell is a wash rag?". Hahahahahahhhah. They were saying all type of stuff to each other. The Cena Ziggler feud may be a good one. I agree with you about the Miz and Punk is the best in the world lol.

I had to turn off football...honestly..vickie had me laughing...it was a riot..and really, orton as a bad guy is the best..

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7756 Nov 21, 2012
Guinness Picks:

Belicheats 37 Jets 28 -

Would love nothing more to be wrong but just too tough not to give it to the Pats. Key stat for Jets again is the same as last Sunday....zero turnovers. If they take care of the ball, they can actually win this game

Jints 31 Discount Double Check 28 -

as we all remember last year's game; it went down to a final kick with seconds remaining. Same result again only this time, it's Eli's turn

Thankgiving (burp) Special

Texans 20 Lions 14

Deadskins 24 Romo's 20

and a happy to all

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7757 Nov 21, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Belicheats 37 Jets 28 -
Would love nothing more to be wrong but just too tough not to give it to the Pats. Key stat for Jets again is the same as last Sunday....zero turnovers. If they take care of the ball, they can actually win this game
as we all remember last year's game; it went down to a final kick with seconds remaining. Same result again only this time, it's Eli's turn
Texans 20 Lions 14
Deadskins 24 Romo's 20
and a happy to all

dare i say it...but the pats are missing gronk, hernandez and chandler..3 key players....2 tight ends and 1 d lineman who is great...jets actually win this by 3...gmen, win by 3..texans win by 10 and the cowboys on a last minute drive win by 3. all close except for the texans

have a great holiday, stay well!

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#7758 Nov 22, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
dare i say it...but the pats are missing gronk, hernandez and chandler..3 key players....2 tight ends and 1 d lineman who is great...jets actually win this by 3...gmen, win by 3..texans win by 10 and the cowboys on a last minute drive win by 3. all close except for the texans
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he loves to read your posts because he thinks you're a jerk. He told me you think the Jets will win but you'll make fun of them if they don't, your ignorance intrigues me. He also said the Cowboys will be in first place at 11:30 Sunday night, whatever that means.
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#7759 Nov 22, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Old Fart or Young Stinkers Talk

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7760 Nov 22, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he loves to read your posts because he thinks you're a jerk. He told me you think the Jets will win but you'll make fun of them if they don't, your ignorance intrigues me. He also said the Cowboys will be in first place at 11:30 Sunday night, whatever that means.

liar! he's a giant fan. also, I just picked them to win retard. of course I will laugh at them.

Your ignorance intrigues me, but your stupidity bores me. Hope you voted in your stalker poll.

Oyster Bay, NY

#7761 Nov 22, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he likes to bet football I showed him this post and he said you saved him alot of money, he was going to bet Houston until you liked them so much,he also laughed at Hernandez not playing, your ignorance is starting to intrigue him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7762 Nov 22, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he likes to bet football I showed him this post and he said you saved him alot of money, he was going to bet Houston until you liked them so much,he also laughed at Hernandez not playing, your ignorance is starting to intrigue him.

Hope he is enjoying the cowboy game. Your stupidity bores me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7763 Nov 22, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he loves to read your posts because he thinks you're a jerk. He told me you think the Jets will win but you'll make fun of them if they don't, your ignorance intrigues me. He also said the Cowboys will be in first place at 11:30 Sunday night, whatever that means.

Its obvious you do not know sports..how bout them cowboys? so much for your phony brother and the jinx he put on them...guess they will not be in first place anytime soon,let alone sunday..enjoy!

your ignorance intrigues me. your stupidity, bores me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7764 Nov 23, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Belicheats 37 Jets 28 -
Texans 20 Lions 14
Deadskins 24 Romo's 20
and a happy to all

texans, skins and pats...3 wins...gmen win you are perfect...kudos..

Oyster Bay, NY

#7765 Nov 24, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said your picks were a joke and you didnt even know who was playing for New England. He said because of you he's betting alot of money on Green Bay and he wants to know if you can give us anymore of your picks for tomorrow so he can bet against them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7766 Nov 24, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said your picks were a joke and you didnt even know who was playing for New England. He said because of you he's betting alot of money on Green Bay and he wants to know if you can give us anymore of your picks for tomorrow so he can bet against them.

weren't you the clown who claimed the cowboys would be in first by 1130 on sunday? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

your ignorance intrigues me, your stupidity bores me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7767 Nov 24, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:

bwahahahahahahahahahaah, first place 1130 sunday night...

your ignorance intrigues me...dope.
MLO80

UK

#7768 Nov 25, 2012
Dell you slob. Pretty hilarious game Thanksgiving nite. Geeeez, all that food you put down Thurs nite followed by the 2 large meat lovers pan pizzas from Pizza Hut today. You must have a lot of gas. Real smelly gas. Why don't you take one of them roll on deodorants and instead of using it in your armpits, just slide it down your azz crack. Your gas won't smell as bad

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7769 Nov 26, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said your picks were a joke and you didnt even know who was playing for New England. He said because of you he's betting alot of money on Green Bay and he wants to know if you can give us anymore of your picks for tomorrow so he can bet against them.

lets recap...first it was dallas in first place by 1130 last night, then he bet alot of money on green bay...say, I think that guy is stupid and ignorant..

dope..bwahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahaahhaaha...enjoy!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#7770 Nov 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you picking the jets ????
really. Jets have no business being on the same field with Tom Brady...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,288
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Pearl Jam 309,243
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 18 min Bruser 7,988
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 30 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 314,553
GermanWing Co-Pilot on ANTIDEPRESSANTS 56 min Plotts 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 35,311
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr -Sprocket- 10,815
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 17 hr Guinness Drinker 2,186
New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE