“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#5660 Oct 13, 2011
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
still following me around I see...it never ends
and, good to see you crawl out from under your filthy rock, yankee forum cannot stand you, as you well know...smart move to keep hiding from there and backing your boyfriend, unbiased...
stop following me!! lmfao
You are just unreal. Momma, like myself are regs in here. You and Paul are regs in the Yankee and poll forums which you created and vote every day in. You guys stay in there as theres no need for a Giant and Cowboy fan in this forum unless its to start trouble and sticking your nose into business which has no concern of you both

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5661 Oct 13, 2011
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty fair...but, should not the jets win by more over a pathetic team?
bills should and could win by more and i am a gmen fan..
pats win easy.
and, I think the niner/lions game should be a good one...but, the lions have this genie in a bottle...and think they win by 3..
agree; it depends if Plaxico refuses to take the field. I respect the Jints and like them a lot. I'll be rooting for them but the task is big. I try to pick at least one surprise every week, so I'm taking the Niners. The Pack is 14 over the Rams and the Steelers are 13 over the Jags. Don't see anything resembling an upset there

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#5662 Oct 13, 2011
funny, it seems to me a charger fan is in here

if momma and unbiased and proxies stay out of the yank forum, and all the phony profiles why i am sure we can make a deal

otherwise, its america, land of the free

we are here to stay and catch un and momma in lies

do not forget jet fans, unbiased claimed the jets get 10 wins in the yank forum!!

I was born to stand out

#5663 Oct 13, 2011
Dell, my picks

Lions
Packers
Falcons
Bills
Steelers
Redskins
Ravens
Raiders
Pats (en route to 15-1)
Saints
Bears
Dolphins (HA HA!)

I was born to stand out

#5664 Oct 13, 2011
Well Dell, Rex Ryan this afternoon stated out loud that the "We will absolutely win the SB this year"

Thye'll lose to Miami on Mon

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5665 Oct 13, 2011
jimi-yank wrote:
funny, it seems to me a charger fan is in here
if momma and unbiased and proxies stay out of the yank forum, and all the phony profiles why i am sure we can make a deal
otherwise, its america, land of the free
we are here to stay and catch un and momma in lies
do not forget jet fans, unbiased claimed the jets get 10 wins in the yank forum!!
all I know about the Charger fan is, he holds the record for the most Topix names.

I was born to stand out

#5666 Oct 13, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
all I know about the Charger fan is, he holds the record for the most Topix names.
Dude, theres no deception on my part. Big deal. I got 2 profiles. Pretty obvious

I was born to stand out

#5667 Oct 13, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Unbiased Yankee Fan and Unbiased Charger fan. Big deal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#5668 Oct 13, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>

unbiased yank fan
unbiased charger fan
unbiased padre fan
palpatine

and several more...lmfao

he use to use tupazzi...list is endless...

although momma chamberlin has the topix record by far...his co hort in lies and bs...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#5669 Oct 13, 2011
Unbiased Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, "G_ F_ CK Y__RS_LF"
Do you play scrabble?
Go FU-- YOU--ELF A--HOLE!!!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#5670 Oct 13, 2011
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
unreal, another threat...what a dope...it never ends..and no one listens to him anyway, lmfao
if i was dell, I would be in the yank forum asap...its not going to shut down, how many lies can that stalker think up? unreal.
good for dell, to tick him off, everyone does anyway, its not hard
I love the line, peanut butter sandwich...omg...a new classic..gotta use that one next time and dell is right, daddie pays the bills...junior uses what little he makes on booze..if he pays at all...most are freebies..I think he pays for his tri weekly hamburgers and 7$ pizzas...
I never seen a guy so in love with himself like unbiased...thinks he's the worlds greatest athlete and great at everything he does and thinks that everyone in the world is expected to bow down to him...guess living off daddy all these years and never having a job really went to his head big time....well anyway fuckhim big time....
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5671 Oct 13, 2011
<quoted text>Dell, the Yankee season is over and that forum will be shutting down soon as per Topix till next year starts. No need to go back in there till then.
Also, never and I mean never talk down to me in that forum with living with daddy and eating peanut butter sandwiches posts. Do you understand this? Am I making myself clear? I invited you several times to these parts in downtown Lauderdale. You talk down to me and I can confront you to your face about it. You're a few exits up I95 from me. I like you and lets keep it that way. Never talk down to me when you know very little about me. Unless you have the guts to talk about in person in your neck of the woods
I hope I made myself clear and fully am understandable. Now look forward to your picks in this and only this forum.
Lol wait a min, the cool, calm and collecive Unbiased is getting upset with me? I'm not the one that make racist jokes, talk about people and make things up. You can't take a joke lol hahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha? You makes jokes about me and pizza hut all the time and you don't see me getting mad. I understand your pain lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5672 Oct 13, 2011
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Another freaken lie? what do you think moron Dell is only 7 or what ya dope....and stop your stupid threats....admit it man it don't take much to ruffle your feathers does it?.....
Lmao he seems to be pissed off about something.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5673 Oct 13, 2011
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
gutless chargers!! wow...say, did you see on the yank forum, unbiased claims the jets will win 10 games now!
fantastic , on that forum he is a jet lover due to momma! he is not allowed to argue with him about the jets...is very, very polite and careful if he dares complain about the jets...
wow.
Lmao wow wait a min, he said the Jets wont win more than 7 games on this board, but 10 on the Yankee board?????? That's not surprsing because he was the main one that said the Pats would go undefeated this year haahahahaahahahahaahahah. Maybe next time he should have some milk in his sipy cup to go with those peanut butter sandwiches lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5674 Oct 13, 2011
Dell, my picks
Lions
Packers
Falcons
Bills
Steelers
Redskins
Ravens
Raiders
Pats (en route to 15-1)
Saints
Bears
Dolphins (HA HA!)
Falcons
Bungles

Lions
Packers
Giants
Steelers
Eagles
Ravens
Raiders
Cowboys
Saints
Bears
Jets.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5675 Oct 13, 2011
Well Dell, Rex Ryan this afternoon stated out loud that the "We will absolutely win the SB this year"
Thye'll lose to Miami on Mon
Dude they are not going to lose to the Dolphins. Also Bills will not beat the Giants.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#5676 Oct 13, 2011
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao he seems to be pissed off about something.
Yeah you standing up to him and embarrassing him with the peanut butter sandwich stuff....cracked Jim and I up big time with that and right on Dell...don't ever back down to him man....that's exactly want he wants from you...he wants you to be his little puppet like momma chamberlin...hang tough dude....and hope to see you post more on the Yankee forum....

I was born to stand out

#5677 Oct 13, 2011
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol wait a min, the cool, calm and collecive Unbiased is getting upset with me? I'm not the one that make racist jokes, talk about people and make things up. You can't take a joke lol hahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha? You makes jokes about me and pizza hut all the time and you don't see me getting mad. I understand your pain lol.
Dude, I can take a joke and have a sense of humor as good as anybody. However if you are going to poke any jokes at me, you do it on here and never on that forum. We clear on that? Never say those kinda things to me again in that forum. Other than that, we're fine

I was born to stand out

#5678 Oct 13, 2011
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Dude they are not going to lose to the Dolphins. Also Bills will not beat the Giants.
Dude, thats fine but discuss the football on here and only here. You can talk baseball as well. No need to go on that Yankee forum. Paul and Jimi are here anyways. Its much easier to stay in here rather than seek out other forums

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#5679 Oct 13, 2011
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
unbiased yank fan
unbiased charger fan
unbiased padre fan
palpatine
and several more...lmfao
he use to use tupazzi...list is endless...
although momma chamberlin has the topix record by far...his co hort in lies and bs...
Ignored

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Foundation to rebuild Nepal and Baltimore? 12 min jimi-yank 7
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 22 min jimi-yank 315,741
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,201
Cuba, the cocaine smuggling connections after r... 1 hr USA 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 52,996
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 1 hr Mylo 46
News NYPD officer shooting suspect arraigned, office... 2 hr RustyS 2
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr HS Football Fanatic 12,302
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]