Photoshop Has the Most Dishonest Cust...

Photoshop Has the Most Dishonest Customer Service

Posted in the New York Forum

Angry Customer

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Perhaps with mobile phones increasing in photo editing popularity Photo Shop has lost total interest in keeping their customers happy. I'm going to cancel my Photoshop subscription or whatever you want to call it, because I'm sick of talking to foreigners who completely BS you! No matter what I do, they say my computer is not compatible with Photoshop. First I get told not enough RAM. Then told I need a new processor. Then told to adjust this and adjust that. Then get told my driver is not up to date. But they say they'll download one for free. But an hour later they'll be a charge. Another hour later they'll say you have to call Microsoft and talk to them. Another hour later you don't have to talk to Microsoft, it's a software you can download. But no it's a hardware so take apart you computer and fix it.....etc. etc. etc. etc.
FU Photoshop. I hope everybody stops using you.
Ditto

Lombard, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2014
The mighty has fallen. I went thru the same thing recently.
Louie

Latham, NY

#3 Jun 11, 2014
The photo editing apps I download to my Galaxy are as good as Photoshop and they're free to boot.
Join the Club

East Hartford, CT

#4 Jun 11, 2014
Looks like Adobe is as bad as the rest now. Big Corporations and poor customer service go hand in hand now.
Photo Editor

Bensenville, IL

#5 Jun 13, 2014
I use a lot of different editing software and right now I agree Adobe has the very worst customer service, especially their tech people. They don't have the slightest idea what they're doing and the hold times often run into the hours.
Michael

Harwood Heights, IL

#6 Jul 1, 2014
Photoshop is now a waste. The applications have gotten very slow and other software especially the ones you can download to smart phones for free are catching up as stated here. RIP Adobe.
Da Truth

South Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jul 7, 2014
I use a lot of different photo editing software on my mobile phone and on my computer. Photoshop is far and away the slowest application. And Lightroom 5 which is another Adobe product is the second slowest. They're not worth the trouble.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jul 8, 2014
Last year my Photoshop and Lightroom worked fine after I upgraded my drivers. Now they're very slow again. I can't afford to upgrade drivers every year. F Adobe!
No Changes

Boston, MA

#9 Jul 8, 2014
This sounds like yet another big corporation with a "too big to fail" mentality.
No Refund

Bensenville, IL

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Photoshop is affordable now for everybody. I was wondering what the "catch" was. Now I know. Are there any good companies left?
Truth

Wood Dale, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2014
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min Captain Obvious 336,089
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Susanm 313,979
Trump is a Pathetic President.. Worst Ever 7 min carlz turn 1
White Privilege is a Profiling Clam (Dec '14) 13 min Kato 6
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 14 min Ben 1,556
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 21 min jimi-yank 44,081
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 44 min unreals_dad 17,849
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr NEMO 3,643

New York Jobs

More from around the web