Hindu priest charged in teen's rape

Hindu priest charged in teen's rape

There are 25 comments on the Newsday.com story from Sep 9, 2006, titled Hindu priest charged in teen's rape. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

A Queens Hindu priest raped a 16-year-old parishioner after persuading her to disrobe so he could perform a cleansing ritual to exorcise her demons, District Attorney Richard Brown said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
raj

Woodhaven, NY

#21 Nov 20, 2010
Thats a good obia man, He takes money to do bad stuff to people. I mean alot of money. To hurt those. The ones who get hurt, goes to know because they dont know better he take dem money. He then protect them, but when the person who was doing stuff to hurt those cant harm that person, they give more money then he hurts that person again. Its a cycle. I heard and seen he give stuff to girls such stuff girls feed them man with menstruation. Man ah run mad after girl. Thats nasty...
Paso

Hollywood, FL

#22 Nov 30, 2012
Raj Singh wrote:
There are many pandits who show themselves to the public as representative of God but they have no faith in God because they donot know who is god, and they are worse than a murderer.
I used to attend a temple in Brooklyn :
Shri Durga Mandir
100 Hendrick Street
Brooklyn, NY 11270
(
Pandit Krishna is the so called priest. First of all he does not know who is God. He thinks Shiva is God.
If he has any knowledge of the Vedas, he will know that the worship of demigod (devtas) is forbidden by lord Krishna, and only Lord Krishna can award liberation.
One who worship the devtas will go to the planet of that devta but will eventually return to earth again . Overhere is hell and there is no planet called hell.
My point is I had a major problem and my life was on the line. Pandit is the biggest crook that I met.
He collected a lot of money from me and never did anything or tell me what the problem was. I am a victim and everyone else that went to him.
He cannot do anything but is only fooling people and taking a lot of money. He is married and was involved with a women who was living in the temple.
I had all my trust on pandit but he turns out to be Guyana's number one crook.
These are the type of people today that call themselves pandits but Yamraj will come for them when he is ready to take them to his planet for what they deserv.
Thats sad
an hindu waman

Queens Village, NY

#24 Mar 13, 2014
He is a jerk calling himself a priest robed people their money telling them lies, l dont like him
kelley

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Aug 13, 2014
I was talking to a so call pundit/pandit called pandit ram, came to my home one day and told me that I have demons in my vagina and that I should go into my bedroom and put on a skirt with no panties and come out for him to push his hand inside of me to pull it out, so I said to him that he has the wrong person and he should leave. I didn't follow it up at the time cause I was living alone, was afraid of retaliation. When he goes to ur home he parks far away so u can't get a license plate number. He claims to live in long island and from berbice guyana. Mid age man. Pandits are bandits, they prey on you at ur most vulnerable times.
My Way Or Yahweh

Medford, NY

#26 Aug 13, 2014
I wish someone would cleanse this world of religion.
There have been more people killed, harmed, and taken advantage of in the name of religion than anything else.

We do not need religion, we just need to be good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 58,785
Chyna Dies 1 hr 2 Dogs 9
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr LT Joe Kenda 327,358
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 14,688
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,696
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 310,946
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr DILLIGAF 10,536
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 hr ThomasA 10,314
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 5 hr jimi-yank 4,976
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr Met fan 38,658
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages