Hindu priest charged in teen's rape

Full story: Newsday.com 25
A Queens Hindu priest raped a 16-year-old parishioner after persuading her to disrobe so he could perform a cleansing ritual to exorcise her demons, District Attorney Richard Brown said Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hinduism will Prevail

Jamaica, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2006
Ramlall is a sick, sick bastard if he did indeed performed these actions, I have seen him on many occasions and come to think about it, he fits the profile of a child molestor.
Amanda

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 19, 2006
If he did in fact perform those things to the girl, I hope he rot in jail. However, why would a 16 year old or anyone let someone do those things to them??? where was her parents at the time???
khemraj Sewdass

Glen Cove, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2006
Ramlall may think that he is a priest(pundit) but
he is not a man of God (Lord Krishna).
In this the age of Kali Yuga, Many people are
living in forgetfulness of God and engage themselves in very sinful activities, and priest are included.
They show the public that they are priest but they are not. They are only interested in money and sense gratificiation (satisfying the senses).
Parents should teach their children not to trust even a priest.
Put all you trust in lord Krishna only and not on any priest.He is god and the first priest.
Khemraj
Village Girl

Ogden, UT

#4 Nov 8, 2006
I don't understand how her parents could be this trusting.
I am not saying for people to become overly "paranoid", but parents need to put children on a shorter leash.
The adults should put the sense of awareness into children's minds, many parents believe that having this talk with kids is embarrassing, but it must be done.
I feel very bad for this child her family and the road ahead will be hard, but she can build from this.
A believer in 1 God

Oldham, UK

#5 Nov 17, 2006
It is sad to see things like this happening. it is not just happening within hinduism, it is happening to other faiths aswel such as christianity. type on google "priest" and "charged" or "rape" see what appears.

i know why priests have done it. because God puts a desire to be with the opposite sex in all of us.(except some confused people) so when a person tries to supress his innate desires, he cannot control it any longer. thus, children , an easy target for these sick people.

Moses(as) said "thou shall not commit adultry"

Jesus said(as) "even looking lustfully at a woman is commiting adultry"

Muhammad(pbuh)said "walking towards someone with the wrong intention is adultry of the feet" and "it is better that a nail be driven through your hand, rather than you touch a hand of a strange woman"

I am muslim, but i do sincerely believe that all religions, came to teach people good morals, good behaviour, and pricipals, and came with a law to follow.

if people who commited adultry, or this type of act were stoned to death (as Moses said is the law) then we wouldnt be living in a society where sick people such as these live. It is the change, of the laws, the prversion, which has caused all this. fitna the muslims call it. i know many people hate islam, because of what the media say, regardless i still love you all. all of human kind. your all my brothers and sisters. x

im hoping to study other religions hopefully. i urge all of you to do the same. islam answers all the questions i have up til now. try it, ul be suprised. tc
Raj Singh

Glen Cove, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2006
There are many pandits who show themselves to the public as representative of God but they have no faith in God because they donot know who is god, and they are worse than a murderer.
I used to attend a temple in Brooklyn :
Shri Durga Mandir
100 Hendrick Street
Brooklyn, NY 11270
(
Pandit Krishna is the so called priest. First of all he does not know who is God. He thinks Shiva is God.
If he has any knowledge of the Vedas, he will know that the worship of demigod (devtas) is forbidden by lord Krishna, and only Lord Krishna can award liberation.
One who worship the devtas will go to the planet of that devta but will eventually return to earth again . Overhere is hell and there is no planet called hell.
My point is I had a major problem and my life was on the line. Pandit is the biggest crook that I met.
He collected a lot of money from me and never did anything or tell me what the problem was. I am a victim and everyone else that went to him.
He cannot do anything but is only fooling people and taking a lot of money. He is married and was involved with a women who was living in the temple.
I had all my trust on pandit but he turns out to be Guyana's number one crook.
These are the type of people today that call themselves pandits but Yamraj will come for them when he is ready to take them to his planet for what they deserve
Village Girl

Ogden, UT

#7 Nov 17, 2006
Raj Singh wrote:
There are many pandits who show themselves to the public as representative of God but they have no faith in God because they donot know who is god, and they are worse than a murderer.
I used to attend a temple in Brooklyn :
Shri Durga Mandir
100 Hendrick Street
Brooklyn, NY 11270
(
Pandit Krishna is the so called priest. First of all he does not know who is God. He thinks Shiva is God.
If he has any knowledge of the Vedas, he will know that the worship of demigod (devtas) is forbidden by lord Krishna, and only Lord Krishna can award liberation.
One who worship the devtas will go to the planet of that devta but will eventually return to earth again . Overhere is hell and there is no planet called hell.
My point is I had a major problem and my life was on the line. Pandit is the biggest crook that I met.
He collected a lot of money from me and never did anything or tell me what the problem was. I am a victim and everyone else that went to him.
He cannot do anything but is only fooling people and taking a lot of money. He is married and was involved with a women who was living in the temple.
I had all my trust on pandit but he turns out to be Guyana's number one crook.
These are the type of people today that call themselves pandits but Yamraj will come for them when he is ready to take them to his planet for what they deserve
As I said before karma gets us all in the end. He will get his. I understand completely what you mean, because of the "trust" that was instilled in us as children, we totally believe these "men of God" can help us. But they end up abusing that trust.A special place is reserved in hell for betrayers.
Vishnu Das

Glen Cove, NY

#8 Nov 17, 2006
A believer in 1 God wrote:
It is sad to see things like this happening. it is not just happening within hinduism, it is happening to other faiths aswel such as christianity. type on google "priest" and "charged" or "rape" see what appears.
i know why priests have done it. because God puts a desire to be with the opposite sex in all of us.(except some confused people) so when a person tries to supress his innate desires, he cannot control it any longer. thus, children , an easy target for these sick people.
Moses(as) said "thou shall not commit adultry"
Jesus said(as) "even looking lustfully at a woman is commiting adultry"
Muhammad(pbuh)said "walking towards someone with the wrong intention is adultry of the feet" and "it is better that a nail be driven through your hand, rather than you touch a hand of a strange woman"
I am muslim, but i do sincerely believe that all religions, came to teach people good morals, good behaviour, and pricipals, and came with a law to follow.
if people who commited adultry, or this type of act were stoned to death (as Moses said is the law) then we wouldnt be living in a society where sick people such as these live. It is the change, of the laws, the prversion, which has caused all this. fitna the muslims call it. i know many people hate islam, because of what the media say, regardless i still love you all. all of human kind. your all my brothers and sisters. x
im hoping to study other religions hopefully. i urge all of you to do the same. islam answers all the questions i have up til now. try it, ul be suprised. tc
I disagree with this statement that you made above
I know why priests have done it. because God puts a desire to be with the opposite sex in all of us.
God is no way responsible for our sinful deeds (karma)
Lord Krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita and in the
Srimad Bhagavatam that everone should become a brahamn and worship him.
To be a brahman one must have the spiritual knowledge under the the guidance of a spiritual master (guru), and one must be able to control his mind and senses.
These pandits forget that lord Krishna exist and donot worship him.And they are unable to control their senses because they have no faith in Lord Krishna.
Hence each individual is responsible for his own action( karma) and Lord Krishna is no way responsible for any one sinful deeds.
It should be noted that only the hinhu scriptures :the Vedas & Bhagavad Gita
was written by Lord Krishna himself and the information is 100% correct
Raju Gopi

Glen Cove, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2006
A believer in 1 God wrote:
It is sad to see things like this happening. it is not just happening within hinduism, it is happening to other faiths aswel such as christianity. type on google "priest" and "charged" or "rape" see what appears.
i know why priests have done it. because God puts a desire to be with the opposite sex in all of us.(except some confused people) so when a person tries to supress his innate desires, he cannot control it any longer. thus, children , an easy target for these sick people.
Moses(as) said "thou shall not commit adultry"
Jesus said(as) "even looking lustfully at a woman is commiting adultry"
Muhammad(pbuh)said "walking towards someone with the wrong intention is adultry of the feet" and "it is better that a nail be driven through your hand, rather than you touch a hand of a strange woman"
I am muslim, but i do sincerely believe that all religions, came to teach people good morals, good behaviour, and pricipals, and came with a law to follow.
if people who commited adultry, or this type of act were stoned to death (as Moses said is the law) then we wouldnt be living in a society where sick people such as these live. It is the change, of the laws, the prversion, which has caused all this. fitna the muslims call it. i know many people hate islam, because of what the media say, regardless i still love you all. all of human kind. your all my brothers and sisters. x
im hoping to study other religions hopefully. i urge all of you to do the same. islam answers all the questions i have up til now. try it, ul be suprised. tc
THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP
At this present age of Kali Yuga, there are many people that claim to be expert in the scriptures but they are nothing but atheist with demonic qualities.
Village Girl

Ogden, UT

#10 Dec 6, 2006
Raju Gopi wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP
At this present age of Kali Yuga, there are many people that claim to be expert in the scriptures but they are nothing but atheist with demonic qualities.
Not atheist, just tests of faith that they fail.
Rama, Krishna, Jesus & Buddha were tested when they walked the earth. To be in control of our senses, emotions and actions is very difficult for those who are not strong enough to withstand these tests. People who have God in their lives are tested even more, but to believe that he will deliver us from the grips of temptation requires faith and courage. This "pandit" acquiesced.
go swami

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Dec 12, 2006
yo o budy ...ive some money to the overnment ..and thatll b it .
cheers!!!even i am thinkin of bein a priest
excellent

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Dec 12, 2006
man teenae irls are for this purpose ...and theres nothin wron in it ...infact it sholud be made legal ...if they are hahaha stupid enouh to believe it the ...just enjoy ...or if not anyways u can pay a prostitute some money and have fun .
Village Girl

Ogden, UT

#13 Dec 13, 2006
excellent wrote:
man teenae irls are for this purpose ...and theres nothin wron in it ...infact it sholud be made legal ...if they are hahaha stupid enouh to believe it the ...just enjoy ...or if not anyways u can pay a prostitute some money and have fun .
Then go ahead and pay a hooker. I doubt any woman in their right mind would want to be with you anyway. You are sure an a-hole. Take time to learn to spell and speak clearly so in the future when you post on any blog you would make some sort of sense.
concerned Hindu

Cranford, NJ

#14 Dec 15, 2006
Vishnu Das - Lord Krishna wrote the Vedas himself? I have never heard this before. They are so old that it is hard to clearly say if there was one person who wrote them. It is hard to pin point the correct age of the Vedas, let alone tell with any certainty who the author is.
Regarding the issue of the priest. It does not take religion to prove his act to be despicable. Any human with an ounce of morality will know it is just that.

Where in NY/NJ area can I find cotton saffron piece of cloth with Om or swastika or both in it.
Village Girl

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Dec 16, 2006
concerned Hindu wrote:
Vishnu Das - Lord Krishna wrote the Vedas himself? I have never heard this before. They are so old that it is hard to clearly say if there was one person who wrote them. It is hard to pin point the correct age of the Vedas, let alone tell with any certainty who the author is.
Regarding the issue of the priest. It does not take religion to prove his act to be despicable. Any human with an ounce of morality will know it is just that.
Where in NY/NJ area can I find cotton saffron piece of cloth with Om or swastika or both in it.
I don't live in NY/NJ, have visited, but I am sure you will find it in any East/West Indian store. They have in most of these stores, a religious department or puja center(of sorts). Good luck.
Gajibur Rahman

Birmingham, UK

#16 Jan 10, 2007
What 'believer in one God' has said is correct.Why do you disagree with him, don't you believe God created all human beings and made them to have sexual desires for the opposite sex. If you don't then why do men desire women and women desire men, is this just a coincidence. Even the athiest scientists say men and women are naturally inclined towards each other. This is what 'believer in one God' meant, he did not mean that God made the hindu priest rape this girl. He meant the hindu priest gave into his carnal desires that is naturally built into him as a man. Of course that doesn't make what he did OK.
Gajibur Rahman

Birmingham, UK

#17 Jan 10, 2007
Raju Gopi, show some respect. You say what 'believer in one God' has written is all rubbish which is not true. Maybe you responded like that simply because you hate muslims. God has created men and women with a natural yearning for the opposite sex. But this does not mean we should become sexual perverts or rapists obssessed with sex but rather get married.

Also i fear that people think most christian priests are child molesters, but this i'm sure is not the case, the media can give false impressions.So i don't think it was helpfull when 'believer in one God' said rapes also occur in other religions like christianity. Why say christianity, this is the media influence speaking, although i don't deny these things happen. By the way i'm a muslim just in case your wondering.

Peace be onto you
Rajeshwar

Port Washington, NY

#18 Jan 16, 2007
Lord Krishna said that in the Kali Yuga age there will be men who call themselves Bharmans just because they wear and dress like a Brahmana
Vedic Believer

Manhasset, NY

#19 Jan 29, 2007
There is only one God who can be reached directly without any third party. Shri Krishna said that God is in the hearts of all beings. You have to reach out and find him. No Pandit can help you, unfortunately HIndus folow blindly and become suckers for so called Pandits.
anna prez

Fond Du Lac, WI

#20 Feb 2, 2007
that is so nasty..i dont understand how or why someone could rape a person or take advantage of a person like that. couldnt he get someone his own age?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA and ISIS in Iraq 4 min Slewer 114
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 min jthartford 6,435
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min mdbuilder 46,649
last post wins! (Jun '10) 19 min PRINCESS SHUT-IN 25,366
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 27 min the real deal 10,576
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Unbiased Chargers... 307,996
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,909
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 9 hr UN Must Go 15,060
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••