Man Shot and Killed in Queens Village

Man Shot and Killed in Queens Village

There are 5 comments on the DNAInfo.com story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Man Shot and Killed in Queens Village. In it, DNAInfo.com reports that:

I understand and agree that subscription and registration on this site constitutes agreement to the site's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNAInfo.com.

“Watch out for that tree”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 23, 2012
"Auguste added detectives later told her there were 11 shots fired, on a block where she said violence rarely breaks out."

rarely = every other day.
BONE COUNTRY

Dover, OH

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Just remember that Queens Village was once considered 'country', bucolic and serene before the bones arrived.
SadSorrow

Raeford, NC

#4 Jul 1, 2012
I don't know the man but years ago my teenage son was shot and died instantly in Queens N.Y. City. My heart and prayers go out to the family. God bless America and take the young "wanabe gangstas" off our streets, send them to Iran to stop nuclear attacks and become heroes, instead of inmates wearing pants under their butts...
POST NO 2 TELLS IT ALL

Dover, OH

#5 Jul 1, 2012
sad but true.
MIZ BK

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2012
U with out the shadow of a doubt were a true stand up friend....R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 min Into The Night 11,975
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Into The Night 60,126
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 26 min jimi-yank 40,237
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 28 min GEORGIA 14,664
Vote Hillary 33 min Stalin 3
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 35 min NEMO the RINO 11,000
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 38 min SweLL GirL 15,458
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr the don 329,754
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages