First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#22 Apr 14, 2012
snake wrote:
My mom is the WORST mom ever in this world.I don't mean anything to her,i hold no importance in her life,only her siblings mean everything to her,she lives for them ,her every breath is for them..she is to FULL OF EGO,she has the greatest ego in this world,she won't speak to me even if i die.
Still,i love her so much and i'm always the one who takes the first step whenever we fight ,to patch the things up,regardless of who is right or who is wrong..but she will still not be placated.
My mother is a HEARTLESS,EMOTIONLESS AND A VERY STUPID person..I really have to hate her sometimes even if i don't want to.
Don't worry next year you will hate your Dad.
haha

United States

#23 Apr 14, 2012
My mom was a bitch too. Total cawk blocker. Bring a girl over straight up eyeball her and tell her shes no good and has no place with me. That's irrecoverable. Access all gone.

Don't fight your parents. Play them.
Cussed,broke,screamed,whined,a nd only got the wall.Brought a boy over for some fun and never had any more troubles from her on that front after that.

Give them indirect ultimatums. You will get whatever your after. Hope it hurts you though you cost them a fortune. When you get older and realize what brats cost in upkeep even at their worst they are saints.
Snow

Cherry Hill, NJ

#24 May 29, 2014
Oh dear. I can relate to you in a way. My parents absolutely hate me, they yell at me everyday because of my grades [I get nothing below a C] and they tell me I need to study an hour for each subject. I'm glad to see that you forgave your mom, I'm still waiting. They seem to deliberately angering me. One day my dad told me "You're never like this, what's wrong with you?". Not in a concerned father's voice. No. In a full out I'm just a dad who has a good job, I'll "support" you. Man, wish I could reconcile with my parents too, but I'm in an endless war.
Mike

United States

#25 May 29, 2014
Well you're little ass is still alive so I guess she isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need a temporary guest worker program in the... 52 min Pedro 2
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Forrest 10,555
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Forrest 12,162
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr DILLIGAF 5,795
Time to go? 4 hr Patriot 2,631
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr driver7789 12,383
Bernie Sanders for President 2016 4 hr Younohoo 37
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Paul Yanks 319,439
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 36,457
More from around the web