Glad To Have Rosanna & Gregg Back Tog...

Glad To Have Rosanna & Gregg Back Together

Posted in the New York Forum

California

Oceanside, CA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
OK! My favorite morning news team is back together.

Gregg Kelly is enjoyable to watch but pairing him with Dari Alexander was just wrong. Dari is too dull, very boring at times. She needs to have Rosanna mentor her. All the news is doom and gloom and to have an anchor such as Dari who looks like the poster child for doom and gloom made me want to change the channel.

Why was she always looking down at her breast when she wore low cut tops while on the air with Gregg. Seems as though she may have been trying to take the spotlight away from Gregg. Gregg is a professional and good at what he does, I can't understand why Dari Alexander would try to gain exposure through her breast to boost her ratings.

That woman needs to learn bow to smile and not look so upright.
I Love New York

Aliso Viejo, CA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
What a good way to start the day...Greg and Rosanna upbeat and funny!

I love the morning news with Rosanna and Gregg they just seem to have it together.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Why did he go back to mornings? Did he fail to increase ratings in the evening slot?
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Why did he go back to mornings? Did he fail to increase ratings in the evening slot?
he's more of a talk show host than he is a news anchor, thats why they moved him back to the morning.
they moved him after the "rape" charges he faced.
less people watch fox news at night so they moved him there until the "rape" case charges cooled down.
fox is hoping that people will forget about the charges and moved him back to the morning slot where he belongs.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#5 Feb 11, 2013
who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 9 min NEMO 12,423
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zach 311,927
trummped up trickle down 1 hr josh 1
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,633
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,338
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr met fan 41,930
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr reddevil76 5,294
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr TMshyster 333,214
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 14 hr DAVID27 141

New York Jobs