Urgent Travel Advisory To New York Mafia's & All NY Gang's !

Posted in the New York Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2012
Reply_Spy

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Dear Warrior's:
If you have plans or are traveling to Jackson Tennesee or Arizona , please in sure to take your best NY Heater's with you and your best heater lighters allso. Gun men opened fire on( Karma Club
in Jackson Tennesse) and 20 shot one dead , gun men have now opened fire in the parking lot of (The Music House Club in Arizona) 13 shot there.

The Police are hiding behind the secretaries at these police departments some are now calling (Kiddie Kat P.D.'s), while this is sad cowardice
in the face of real fire power , don't get caught without your ( Heaters ) for it's ice cold when and if you do get caught with your pants down.

Don't assume Police will be there for you either as these two clubs customers just found out the hard way that No They Wont & Bullets Really Hurt
real real bad, good luck with any travel plans you may or may not have and warn your cuz'es in Chicago to take their heaters as well. Good Luck and God Speed.

Sincerely,
Ex Lead Gunner Mexicali (Mex)
AKA The Black Coyote .

P.S. Shit Them Bullet's Hurt!
Tours To New York

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

[url=http://www.insideouttours .com]Tours To New York[/url]
Nice post. I love to travel and like to read and write about the traveling. Having lots of love for traveling in my heart. But I learned lots of
things from above blogs. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information. I really appreciate your work, keep it
up. I hope you continue writing this kind of info!

“Try to listen unspeak words”

Since: Apr 12

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

As per your word visiting NYC is seems like big trouble. I know every city has its Mafia and Gang. But after listening you I really get worries for my new posting. If my company post me NYC then I think it will be a big problem for me.
Would help me, Or like to advice for being safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info