First Prev
of 3
Next Last

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#43 Nov 4, 2012
Sam wrote:
GLOOPY!!!, This is what us Southeastern people used to call modeling clay.
Gloop!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#44 Dec 17, 2012
end the hate wrote:
WTF? why on earth would any normal human post this???????? Weird isnt even the word for this.
So what? Get over it! I like the eccentricity, it's a pleasant change!

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#45 Jan 8, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Get over it! I like the eccentricity, it's a pleasant change!
Gloop!

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#46 Jan 18, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I'd like you to meet my brother Gloop and my other brother Gloop .
Gloop!
&NR =1
The Spelling Otter

United States

#47 Jan 21, 2013
I love Family pictures, thanks Gloop.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#49 Mar 30, 2013
The Spelling Otter wrote:
I love Family pictures, thanks Gloop.
I knew it!....those are family pictures.
This is the answer

Owensboro, KY

#50 Apr 13, 2013
I agree with you "end the hate." This I D I O T is:

"Gloop???" That's all he/she knows how to say, for the most part. Some whack job. People like this should not even be allowed to be on this site. CRAZY!!! Just sayin'

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#51 May 25, 2013
This is the answer wrote:
I agree with you "end the hate." This I D I O T is:
"Gloop???" That's all he/she knows how to say, for the most part. Some whack job. People like this should not even be allowed to be on this site. CRAZY!!! Just sayin'
Gloop?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#52 May 26, 2013
This is the answer wrote:
I agree with you "end the hate." This I D I O T is:
"Gloop???" That's all he/she knows how to say, for the most part. Some whack job. People like this should not even be allowed to be on this site. CRAZY!!! Just sayin'
Unfortunately this is yet another example of someone misusing the word "whack."

When someone's a tad loopy, weird, or acts in a manner most would view as strange, they're usually called, "wacky," or "wacko."
When someone hits someone or something, or kills someone, they're said to have "whacked" them.
Such as the old ditty; "Lizzie Borden took and ax and gave her father forty whacks..."

However, when all is said and done, as a wise, erm, "poster" is known to have said...

"GLOOP!"

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#53 May 28, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately this is yet another example of someone misusing the word "whack."
When someone's a tad loopy, weird, or acts in a manner most would view as strange, they're usually called, "wacky," or "wacko."
When someone hits someone or something, or kills someone, they're said to have "whacked" them.
Such as the old ditty; "Lizzie Borden took and ax and gave her father forty whacks..."
However, when all is said and done, as a wise, erm, "poster" is known to have said...
"GLOOP!"
Gloop!!

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#54 Jun 30, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Kl2Aw8w-NnkXX&NR=1
Lovely song.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#55 Jun 30, 2013
end the hate wrote:
WTF? why on earth would any normal human post this???????? Weird isnt even the word for this.
You are a mean, mean man.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#56 Jun 30, 2013
This is the answer wrote:
I agree with you "end the hate." This I D I O T is:
"Gloop???" That's all he/she knows how to say, for the most part. Some whack job. People like this should not even be allowed to be on this site. CRAZY!!! Just sayin'
....and You're just mean-tempered and downright poopy.

“Somewhere within...”

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#57 Jul 15, 2013
I saw something like this in a Gumby episode titled "In the Dough" -- also known as "Bakers Tour".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey trump......we don,t want to be friends with... 58 min Paradigm Shift ri... 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Dripz197 62,876
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 3 hr Paris 1,191
News Witnesses sell four-story Dumbo building for $6... 4 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 28
Madam President 4 hr doomednewt 442
TRUMP ! - by Van Halen 4 hr Cliton 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 hr actorvet 13,945
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 6 hr Dont U Forget abo... 1,362

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages