Beyonce's oodles of wigs

Mar 19, 2013 Full story: stuff.co.nz 30

HAIR HALO: Beyonce performs wearing a dress by Brit designer Julien Macdonald, who will be crafting the costumes for her upcoming world tour.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
who really cares
Ron Chastain

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
You cared enough to post.

Gotta get that name out there, eh?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
about servoslaves
Anonymous from Buffalo

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Hhaha what a sick individue this buffalo down syndrome jewish idiot is. The topic is about Beyonce and he still mentions Serbs, who knows, maybe she is Serbian as well according to him, let's hate her.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Anonymous from Buffalo wrote:
Hhaha what a sick individue this buffalo down syndrome jewish idiot is. The topic is about Beyonce and he still mentions Serbs, who knows, maybe she is Serbian as well according to him, let's hate her.
your presumptions are all wrong and false
Anonymous from Buffalo

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Shut up retarded Serbophobe son of a b...h. You see Serbia in everything and everyone. That's because you are obsessed with them. They took a sh...t on your head and since then you are harboring sick hate towards them

Why don't you just die or kill yourself and stop torturing yourself already
The Awful Truth

Cantonment, FL

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Can't stand it if anyone else's nickname appears in the Forum Thread List:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cs/serbia

psychospammer w/multiple post-itis...
Shut up retarded Serbophobe son of a b...h. You see Serbia in everything and everyone. That's because you are obsessed with them. They took a sh...t on your head and since then you are harboring sick hate towards them
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
The Awful Truth wrote:
Can't stand it if anyone else's nickname appears in the Forum Thread List:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cs/serbia
psychospammer w/multiple post-itis...
<quoted text>
who cares about your sayings and what you dislike.
The Awful Truth

Cantonment, FL

#9 Mar 20, 2013
As we ALL could say about you & your gibberish, pal.
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>who cares about your sayings and what you dislike.
So STFU for once, eh?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
The Awful Truth wrote:
As we ALL could say about you & your gibberish, pal.<quoted text>So STFU for once, eh?
stop writing servian propaganda
Kinda Like THAT

Cantonment, FL

#11 Mar 20, 2013
when you quit spamming the forum with your serbonazi propaganda & lies, mr. bullshitter
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>stop writing servian propaganda
we will ALL stop propaganda and have a drink
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Kinda Like THAT wrote:
when you quit spamming the forum with your serbonazi propaganda & lies, mr. bullshitter<quoted text>we will ALL stop propaganda and have a drink
go and have your slivovitz, and stop your propaganda

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Mar 20, 2013

I am from another state ( looking for threads to post on about Beyonce & Lindsay L.) when I came across this thread. PLEASE do not use the word retard or any form of the word b/c it is very disrespectful towards people with challenges & disabilities. Thank you- Also, your language is extremely hostile & YOU really do need to apologize & then stay off this thread. It is awful to have stumbled across your comment & read the ugly spewing remarks, please grow up & show some character & integrity. Thank you :-)
Reality Check

Cantonment, FL

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Compulsive Poster Alert.
Bubba Craft

Cantonment, FL

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Bet yer a limp-wristed touchy-feely liberal type, aincha?
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from another state ( looking for threads to post on about Beyonce & Lindsay L.) when I came across this thread. PLEASE do not use the word retard or any form of the word b/c it is very disrespectful towards people with challenges & disabilities. Thank you- Also, your language is extremely hostile & YOU really do need to apologize & then stay off this thread. It is awful to have stumbled across your comment & read the ugly spewing remarks, please grow up & show some character & integrity. Thank you :-)
Pansyass wimp.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I tried to logically and rationally write something about Serbia, you servian immediately refute all my opinions. do you really think that you know everything, and nobody else knows anything? you must be crazy! now you know why I write not only with great and extreme sarcasm against you servians.
Stern des Sudens

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, why dont you tell that to incestoid retardinho from Buffalo, NY here? He started all this ruckus first because of his sick obsession with Serbia. I am only defending my country and I have no beef with you here so please would you get off my back, thanks

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Look here people, I really am from another state. I don't see where all of you making rude comments are solving a damn thing. I am not a liberal or any of the other things you call me. I ran across this thread & was stunned at how you New Yorkers talk to others. It is appalling & now I know why the rest of us in the United States find you to be so rude & ignorant. Carry on idiots but sooner or later you will pay for your arrogance & nasty attitudes... It's called Karma & it does come back to bite ya :-)
Demon Dawg

Cantonment, FL

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Some of us just like to mix it up a little.

Thin-skinned crybabies need not apply.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Kosovo is going to be recognzied by servia soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 40 min jimi-yank 314,580
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 309,249
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,331
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 2 hr Maude 2,191
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 2 hr jimi-yank 431
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Midtown East 43rd (Nov '13) 3 hr Pang Lam 37
Poll What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin (Jun '14) 5 hr jimi-yank 254
New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]