Holocaust victims mourned at Auschwitz and beyond

Jan 27, 2013 Full story: WAND-TV Decatur 397

27, 2013. . A woman lights a candle during a ceremony marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day in Russia's first Jewish Museum in Moscow, Russia, Sunday, Jan.

Full Story
someonesmart

Beograd, Serbia

#166 Feb 2, 2013
Partisans.
You know,those who actually fought AGAINST the germans.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#167 Feb 2, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>prominent? butchers from servoslavia????
Well you won't tell us what your background is and where you come from,if we knew it could explain much of the Elephant crap you put on here,i would say a Croatian connection,some of their Catholic Priests were were also some of their Murderers of Serbs in the Camps.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#168 Feb 2, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>another someonetupid's lie and fiction. servian did not suffer like the Jews. Do not equate your servos with the Chosen People of Israel. you are just Balkan troublemakers since 1389.
Chosen People? That gives they the right to go and kill people, cause wars? God loves everyone, not just the Jews. They say for themselves they are Chosen. And Israel will cause Armagedon. It all started there in the Middle East, it will all finish in the Middle East.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#169 Feb 2, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Chosen People? That gives they the right to go and kill people, cause wars? God loves everyone, not just the Jews. They say for themselves they are Chosen. And Israel will cause Armagedon. It all started there in the Middle East, it will all finish in the Middle East.
why did you 'Christian' Serbs kill Croatian Catholics in Croatia and Bosnia????
TheRealMagyar

Sliema, Malta

#170 Feb 2, 2013
jews sold out our Lord Jesus to romans where he met his death, nuff said about God's people lol
TheRealMagyar

Sliema, Malta

#171 Feb 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you won't tell us what your background is and where you come from,if we knew it could explain much of the Elephant crap you put on here,i would say a Croatian connection,some of their Catholic Priests were were also some of their Murderers of Serbs in the Camps.
I will tell you his background: german, austrian, hungarian, french, spanish, dutch, italian and in one topic he admitted he is jewish. That explains his extreme b...hing on all threads where satanic scum jews are mentioned

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#172 Feb 2, 2013
Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Chosen People? That gives they the right to go and kill people, cause wars? God loves everyone, not just the Jews. They say for themselves they are Chosen. And Israel will cause Armagedon. It all started there in the Middle East, it will all finish in the Middle East.
Jews think that you they are the chosen ones and that we are simply measly goim cattle.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#173 Feb 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you his background: german, austrian, hungarian, french, spanish, dutch, italian and in one topic he admitted he is jewish. That explains his extreme b...hing on all threads where satanic scum jews are mentioned
you are a servian imposter
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#174 Feb 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
jews sold out our Lord Jesus to romans where he met his death, nuff said about God's people lol
you are a servian imposter
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#175 Feb 2, 2013
If he is Jewish he should be thanking the Serbs for helping them in the War.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#176 Feb 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
If he is Jewish he should be thanking the Serbs for helping them in the War.
thanking to the servians for what?you must be out of your mind, you servians? you are not better than the croats, or the germans. get lost you servoslave!!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#177 Feb 2, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>thanking to the servians for what?you must be out of your mind, you servians? you are not better than the croats, or the germans. get lost you servoslave!!!!
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php...

Thanking them for incidents like this.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#178 Feb 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php...
Thanking them for incidents like this.
again your servian lies and fiction about the Jews in Servia. I have a book here in USA about Serbia getting rid of the Jews. Stop lying and spreading your propaganda. That is all you servians know: to spread false and ficticious propaganda.It is enough of you servians.
TheRealMagyar

Sliema, Malta

#179 Feb 2, 2013
It's totally opposite you ill brained fool- jews are getting rid of us
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#180 Feb 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
It's totally opposite you ill brained fool- jews are getting rid of us
you are the same servian imposter by spreading false and ficticious lies and myths
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#185 Feb 3, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there were a lot of Jewish Nazi collaborators.
Jews were probably the biggest Nazi collaborators disproportionately besides Germans themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BCBuN3tNCY4XX&list=UUjfl5 iHCo2MAXkaFOahNGTw&index=1
I mean Jew Max Warburg was the biggest funder of Nazi Germany through I.G Farben, Warburg Manhttan bank, Warburg controlled Mendelsohn bank, M M Warburg Co.
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/nazis.asp
Jews funded Nazi Germany in the Haavara Agreement to have Nazi Germany send 60,000 Jews & their personal belongings to Palestine to help create Israel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_agreemen...
150,000 Jews fought for Nazi Germany.
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...
Jew Chaim Rumkowski ran the Nazi Lodz ghetto of Jewish opression & murder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski
Jew Jacob Gens helped kill Jews in Nazi German Wilna ghetto of Jewish opression & murder.
http://suite101.com/article/jacob-gens-of-the...
Jew Abraham Gancwajch & his Group 13 of Jewish Nazi collaborators in the Warsaw ghetto.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Gancwajc...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_13
but still the servians are also responsible of butchering the Jews in Serbia during WWII. there is no way that you can justify that, you servoslaves.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#186 Feb 3, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>but still the servians are also responsible of butchering the Jews in Serbia during WWII. there is no way that you can justify that, you servoslaves.
Serbian people had saved that bitch Albright who ordered to attack Serbia in 1999.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#190 Feb 3, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews don't understand such Human concepts of gratitude,morality & general honor.
...
.... Look at how Jew Madeleine Albright repaid Serbia as Clinton's Secretary of State who had supported & helped orchestrate U.S bombing of Serbia in the Kosovo & Bosnia wars.
.... Yet.. Jew Madeleine Albright's father was a Holocaust refugee in Serbia...
Jew Madeleine Albright father even became a Serbophile.
....
..... Jews don't understand such concepts as thanks.... Generally all Jews understand is power & getting theirs.
They see gentiles as goy cattle to be milked.
...... Never trust Jews they are a vile tribe to their core!
I never condemn a whole people there are good Jews and bad ones like any group of people,but you are right about that Bitch Albright,thats the same Bitch who daid a million dead Iraqis was a price worth paying,there is a story that the Bitch made the two backed Beast with her Terrorist toy Boy Thaci the snake,the thought of it makes me want to throw up.
I smell a jew here P

Sliema, Malta

#191 Feb 3, 2013
hitler himself was jewish :) to hide it and prove himself he had to kill millions of his jewish brothers

nuff said

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#192 Feb 3, 2013
we have a jobless loser here lecturing us about Hitler's origin. Hitler was perfect, because he
hated servs a lot ! If it wasn't for nazi puppet Nedic, servs would have been completely exterminated due to the fact Hitler thought they shouldn't exist !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 4 min the truth 5,724
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 9 min the truth 39
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 12 min De Oppresso Liber 339
We VS We (Nov '09) 14 min right back at you 1,856
The American ISIS'' 28 min The phanton Hell ... 20
Underrated Transit Projects 1 hr Big Bellied Utican 2
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 1 hr Nbam 17
2 NYPD cops shot a execution stylea in Brooklyn 3 hr stop the war 92
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 hr Ind Thinker 16,673
jets talk back (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 10,024
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 hr Paul Yanks 311,591

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:10PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Takeaways from Pats' Win over Jets
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play