Next Last
MR HENDERSON

Vancouver, WA

#1 Feb 1, 2008
What color is GOD?
horney

London, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2011
God is a big bright SADIST!!!, God answers and delivers people thats never missed a meal in their life yet, he lets those poor Africans starve to death!*** GOD NEEDS TO GO BURN FOREVER!!!***

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#3 Aug 31, 2011
SO LETS SEE''YOU GOING TO BLAME [GOD]..FOR OTHER NATIONS COMMING INTO AFRICA''AND TAKEING THE HUSK IVORY HORNS OF ELEFANTS..AND GOLS..AND DIOMONS,,AND ALL PRECIOUS STONES..AND MINERALS..AND LEAVING AFRICA..BANKRUPT..YOU TALKING OUT YOUR AZZ..PAL..AND ARE YOU GOING To BLAME''ATTACKS LIKE -911..ON-[GOD],,ALSO..AND THE THOUSANDS OF COMBAT SOLDIERS THAT HAVE DIED''IN THIS PRESENT WAR..AND WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS AND THOSE STARVING HERE IN AMERICA..WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO BRING DOWN A PLATE OF FOOD TO EACH ONE..GOD GIVE GOVERMENTS AND RULERS''THE POWER TO RIEN..IF THEY ARE CURUPT''AND RULE''WITH EVIL HEARTS''AND EXPLOIT THE LAND..THATS NOT MY HEAVENLY FATHERS FAULT..;;GET YOUR FACT TOGETHER''BEFORE YOU GOD''POINTING A FINGER AT THE CREATOR...BECAREFULL WALKING OUT IN THE RAIN..THAT [GOD]..WONT STRIKE YOUR..AZZ WITH LIGHTING..FOOL!!

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#4 Aug 31, 2011
I BE BAC..TO BE CONTINUED...LoL!!
bigtool

Tenafly, NJ

#5 Aug 31, 2011
he be white
beetlejuice

Canton, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2011
God is transparent dats why you never seen him fool

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#7 Aug 31, 2011
lol!!

“My food will keep you going.”

Since: Aug 11

New Hyde Park

#8 Aug 31, 2011
bigtool wrote:
he be white
And you be stupid.
special eed

Kings Park, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2011
With all this interracial marriages in another hundred years will all look philippino anyway.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#10 Sep 1, 2011
General Overnight Delivery trucks are easy to spot and recognize... green trucks and vans with bright yellow stripes and wording.

There goes one now!
bigtool

Tenafly, NJ

#11 Sep 1, 2011
Chef Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
And you be stupid.
why do apes always look pissed off--because they know in 1,000 years they will become ni----'s.so god is not black.

“My food will keep you going.”

New Hyde Park

#12 Sep 1, 2011
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>why do apes always look pissed off--because they know in 1,000 years they will become ni----'s.so god is not black.
You be more stupid.

“Tell the truth, then run”

Since: Mar 11

New York, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2011
What color is God? That's easy.God has no color, because god doesn't exist.
bigtool

Tenafly, NJ

#14 Sep 1, 2011
iamwhoiamm wrote:
What color is God? That's easy.God has no color, because god doesn't exist.
he does exist he's just a little confused on what to do with the black's.like all of us he can't figure out what they are saying or what they are doing.i think he would love to outsource them to somebody just to get rid of the problem.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 14, 2011
Dark Blue.
bigtool

Tenafly, NJ

#16 Sep 14, 2011
Tina_16 wrote:
Dark Blue.
dark black very crisby,light brown,dark brown,plain black--anyway you cut it its a 54 1Q and its a drain on the economy.
Craig S

Englishtown, NJ

#17 Sep 14, 2011
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>dark black very crisby,light brown,dark brown,plain black--anyway you cut it its a 54 1Q and its a drain on the economy.
Still can't get over your wife trading you in for a big black one?
Colored Blind

Bay Shore, NY

#18 Sep 18, 2011
Black is beautiful & tan is grand but WHITE is the color of the big boss man......GOD IS WHITE
wwf

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2011
Colored Blind wrote:
Black is beautiful & tan is grand but WHITE is the color of the big boss man......GOD IS WHITE
big boss man eas a great wrestler...and yes he is white
Teddy R

Oman

#20 Sep 20, 2011
About 1 mm wavelength

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 27 min El Nemo the Brill... 3,400
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 30 min Unbiased Padres Fan 315,834
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 31 min Princess Hey 11,220
Drop a letter lose 10 words (Sep '14) 1 hr Anonymous 4
News NYPD officer shot in head dies, commissioner ci... 1 hr jimi-yank 42
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brilliant Chicky 309,759
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 53,065
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]