Beware of another 911 attack on to Ne...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeff

Bayside, NY

#46 Apr 28, 2011
Keep Laughing wrote:
Keep laughing. But it's not another 9/11 attack. It is another TERRORIST attack. AND it's on it's way. It is going to make 9/11 look like a picnic. IF you think the worst is over, the worst was 9/11, you need to get your head OUT of your butt. They are plotting and schemeing BIG time while our liberal Americans are sleeping, defending Islamic Extremists and calling anyone who IS paying attention, "Racists" or "Islamaphobes"
Most people around the world think America is going downhill and on the way to bankruptcy. Even the Islamics know this, so why would they attack?

War with Iran?? It will not involve the USA. More likely Europe.

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#47 Apr 28, 2011
LI Raised wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Well, that could become an ugly story:)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#48 Apr 28, 2011
JustRightNow wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that could become an ugly story:)
Poor Rudolph...no wonder his nose shines red.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#49 May 7, 2011
655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)

On 12/4, I wrote an article "Wiki-Leaks is another false flag" and posted it in APFN. One hour later, I was surprised to find the topic was replied by Julian Assange. I don't think it was Assange himself did it. He is on the run. Most likely it is the work of his handler - the Feds. The purpose is to link me to a would be "criminal". Assange is a living plant like Bin Laden. Here is the topic:

[quote] Wiki-Leaks is another false flag ?kathaksung, Sat Dec 4 09:27

* Thats not all, Netanyahu said....?Percy, Sat Dec 4 18:52

o Julian Assange answers your questions ?Julian Assange, Sat Dec 4 10:24

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi... [/quote]

Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

[quote]The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_K... [/quote]

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

[quote] Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080310/wl... [/quote]

Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

[quote] Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

http://www.politic.co.uk/18142-remember-osama... [/quote]

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine.'

[quote]
Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69O3JP2... [/quote]

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries.(Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

United States

#50 May 7, 2011
Julian Assange is another false flag and living plant. The target is not to control natural resource but to control the free speech kindom - the Internet. If you have noticed that in last month, the events come with the Wiki-leaks' third leaking.'

[quote] The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet
from the free-speech-isn't-free dept

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20101118/102... [/quote]

[quote]US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_censorship_... [/quote]

[quote] WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents sunday nov 28
Sat Nov 27, 2010

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi... [/quote]

What will be their next step? Feds will upgrade the secret level of the leaking document to their puppet Assange. That will finally justify the legitimate of control of the Internet. When you saw that Wiki-Leaks is moving from this server to that, this web site to other, do you realize all these sites could be potential victims of the next wave of Internet censorship and seizure? Assange does same thing Bin Laden has done.

I always say that I am the most wanted of the Feds. Though I am always under the surveillance of the Feds, to set up an internet communication with a "criminal" could justify their action and turn an unreasonable search into a reasonable one. On 12/5,(next day that Assange post reply to my article) A working van of "Direct TV" parked at my front door. Technician installed something in my neighbor's house.(we share one roof and the wall) I think that they were installing detective instrument. My neighbor has had a dish satellite antenna already.

United States

#52 May 17, 2011
656. Christmas holiday season plot (12/9/2010)

The next possible action on me and my family likely will be in coming Christmas and New Year's day holiday season. Feds used to apply a search and arrest warrant on holiday because there is family re-union that day. This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Carib - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. Of course, I refused the invitation. It is easy to frame a case or apply an incident on a trip. Anyhow, that will cut my connection to most of my relatives. My mother, my wife and my daughter, my siblings and their spouse all joined that trip. Moreover, my wife's cousins - Dr. Wang (Huang) and Mr. Wang (Huang) Yi Hong and their spouse also will join the trip. They were murder targets too. see: 223. FBI director said Hong Kong will be attacked (4/24/04) 242. Dr. Wang is a target (7/24)383. The cross murder deal (2/7/06), 392. 12/2 plot to murder Mr. Wang Yi Hong (3/15/06).

This is third long time trip for my wife this year. It never happen before. It only proves how intensify the persecution is going on.

Last month (November) there was a fire in another cruise ship Carnival. It drifted on the sea for three days without power. "They can call it a nightmare. A cruise from hell." (AP) said.

I think it was a drill of the Feds, though the usual practice is food poison. It was a psychological pre-planting to justify a coming incident of Royal Caribean (a cruise arranged for my family) if a framed case would go through. And that will be followed by terror attacks,(nuclear attack) Korean crisis and Iran war.

United States

#53 May 17, 2011
2011/2/17

In “656. Christmas holiday season plot (12/9/2010)”, kathaksung said,

“The next possible action on me and my family likely will be in coming Christmas and New Year's day holiday season. Feds used to apply a search and arrest warrant on holiday because there is family re-union that day. This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Carib - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26.”

If the case had broken out, there would be big event to distract public attention. The big events used to be natural disaster such like earthquake, pandemic…., or war in Korea, Iran…., or terror attack…..

The distraction prepared for 2010 Christmas holiday plot was war in Korea and terror attack in Britain and US.

In Later November, N. Korea shot artillery onto a S. Korea n island. It said the planned U.S -S. Korean military drills were pushing the peninsula to the “brink of war”. This was the first military offensive on civilians since the Korean War ended in 1953. As retaliation, S. Korea shelled N. Korea.

The situation intensified. N. Korea threatened the South with an unspecified “catastrophe” if the y dare to carry out the military exercise with US army. S. Korea’s President declared that the reunification of Korea was drawing near. Former US national intelligence director Dennis Blair said that S. Korea was likely to take action against N. Korea. It seemed a real big war was coming.

As a matter of fact, N. Korea has no ability to afford a war at this time. It is in a crisis of food shortage. It even has not enough food to feed its own military. It’s only a performance of a soap opera. The real handler is US. The order used to be delivered through China. This time, the game became too big. N. Korea was suspicious. To make sure it was just another soap opera show, they want to hear the command from its master personally. Then people saw Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico had a trip to N. Korea.

Bill Richardson, like former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a representative of the Feds. He visited N. Korea between 12/16 and 12/20. Notice the time that he left N. Korea was 12/20. It was the starting time of the alleged arranged cruise trip - dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26.(see second paragraph of this article) If the Feds succeeded to frame a drug case when the cruise trip started, then Richardson would have given N. Korea the order “Go”. A big war in Korea would have started. But the set up went soured, so Richardson’s trip became one that “break through the North isolation” and “yielded important progress”.

There was an unusual soft tone from N. Korean officials at the night of 12/20.

Quote,“North Korea withholds retaliation after drills

By Sharon LaFraniere and Martin Fackler
New York Times

…..North’s official news agency issued a statement Monday night (12/20) saying that it was “not worth reacting” to the exercise.…..“The world should properly know who is the true champion of peace and who is the real provocateur of a war.””

People could feel the relaxation of N. Korea and thus to know how big the war could be if the 2010 Christmas plot would have gone through.

United States

#54 May 28, 2011
661. Earthquake of Japan (3/14/2011)

The March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan was created by the Pentagon, I believe.

Artificial earthquake is a matured technique and had been used in my case several times.(see “503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)”,“518. Earthquake after wildfire (11/3/07)”,“552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)”)

This big earthquake damaged several nuclear power stations in Japan. Officials presumed that partial meltdowns had occurred at two crippled reactors and that they were facing serious cooling problems at three more.

I allege it is the continuation of the series “nuclear terror attack” plot started later last year. The purpose is to push up a panic in public to justify the war on Iran. Iran is accused of developing nuclear weapons by the US though Iran denies it.

There were at least three times later last year that the Feds intended to activate a “nuclear terror attack” in US.

1. Later October 2010, days before 11/2 mid-term election. The plot was signaled with “Yemen UPS parcel bombing” case.

2. Christmas holiday 2010. The plot was signaled by Wikileaks case.(Which was planned to control the Internet communication, to wipe out my year long revelation) Military conflict between North and South Korea and two big snow storms in London and New York. The cities were selected because people there mostly anti-war and demand 911 truth.

3. February 26, 2011. The plot was signaled with two unusual snow storms in San Francisco Bay area and New York on 2/25.(see all these plots from posts starting from #651)

A recent case exposed where the “nuclear bomb” or “dirty bomb” material of the coming “terror attack” comes from. That topic told you why US almost have a warfare with its ally – Pakistan.

United States

#56 May 28, 2011
662. Intensified persecution timed with Patriot Act (3/24/2011)

“Fearing the worst: Plant evacuated; 140,000 ordered to stay indoors”

Japanese officials advised residents up to 19 miles away from the broken nuclear plant to stay indoors to minimize exposure. This news tell you well why the Feds created big snow storm in London, in San Francisco and New York when I alleged they tried to activate a nuclear attack,(or dirty bomb attack) on these cities. They knew what would happen. To minimize the cost, they let snow storm to keep residents home and keep the tourists away from the killing field.

In “654. A 90 days' project (11/30/2010)” kathaksung wrote,

“Anyhow, a new 90 days project is set up immediately. Here is a strange news.

"Israel's Netanyahu unveils U.S. plan for new talks

By Allyn Fisher-Ilan Allyn Fisher-ilan ¨C Sat Nov 13,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101113/ts_nm/us_... ;

The US has given Israel a written guarantee that it won't pressure the Jewish state for additional settlement freezes if it accepts a limited 90 day construction moratorium to revive Mideast peace talks.”

The 90 days period should be from mid-November to mid- February. Feds determined to extinct kathaksung within 90 days. A “nuclear terror attack” and “war on Iran” are the cases just used to distract the attention on the framed case. In Feds’ mind, a witness of their crime is more important than any interest created by the war. Then why did they choose the February as their dead line?

Feb. 28 was the exterminate date of the Patriot Act. With virtually zero debate - or media attention, law makers extend that Act for another three months.
[quote] Obama signs temporary extension of Patriot Act
By The Associated Press
2/25/2011

President Barack Obama has signed a three-month extension of key surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act.

Lawmakers will soon start debating a multiple-year extension of the provisions, which have drawn fire from defenders of privacy rights.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2011/feb/2... “
[/quote]

I always view the Patriot Act was created particularly against me.(see “231. Lone wolf (5/29)”,“ 334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)” and “545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)”)

The Feb 26 plot,(marked with two unusual snow storms in New York and San Francisco) was a last ditch effort for Feds for the extinguished 2010 Patriot Act. A new plot is quickly set up for the extended Patriot Act (three months). I expect to see big operation in coming April and May. It will be big one. They made the 3/11 Japan earthquake the biggest ever in Japan’s history. If in coming month you saw big earthquake or other natural disaster, terror attack in US and Europe,(especially in Britain and France, because I think the rulers there will allow the “terror attack” to take place on their people in exchange for the oil interest of Libya), war on Iran and then the “Patriot Act” extinguished in May without further extension, then you know the Feds have eliminated kathaksung.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#57 May 28, 2011
katsung47 wrote:
Japanese officials advised residents up to 19 miles away from the broken nuclear plant to stay indoors to minimize exposure. This news tell you well why the Feds created big snow storm in London, in San Francisco and New York when I alleged they tried to activate a nuclear attack,(or dirty bomb attack) on these cities. They knew what would happen. To minimize the cost, they let snow storm to keep residents home and keep the tourists away from the killing field.
The US has given Israel a written guarantee that it won't pressure the Jewish state for additional settlement freezes if it accepts a limited 90 day construction moratorium to revive Mideast peace talks.”
The 90 days period should be from mid-November to mid- February. Feds determined to extinct kathaksung within 90 days. A “nuclear terror attack” and “war on Iran” are the cases just used to distract the attention on the framed case. In Feds’ mind, a witness of their crime is more important than any interest created by the war. Then why did they choose the February as their dead line?
Feb. 28 was the exterminate date of the Patriot Act. With virtually zero debate - or media attention, law makers extend that Act for another three months.
By The Associated Press
2/25/2011
President Barack Obama has signed a three-month extension of key surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act.
Lawmakers will soon start debating a multiple-year extension of the provisions, which have drawn fire from defenders of privacy rights.
[/quote]
I always view the Patriot Act was created particularly against me.(see “231. Lone wolf (5/29)”,“ 334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05)” and “545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)”)
The Feb 26 plot,(marked with two unusual snow storms in New York and San Francisco) was a last ditch effort for Feds for the extinguished 2010 Patriot Act. A new plot is quickly set up for the extended Patriot Act (three months). I expect to see big operation in coming April and May. It will be big one. They made the 3/11 Japan earthquake the biggest ever in Japan’s history. If in coming month you saw big earthquake or other natural disaster, terror attack in US and Europe,(especially in Britain and France, because I think the rulers there will allow the “terror attack” to take place on their people in exchange for the oil interest of Libya), war on Iran and then the “Patriot Act” extinguished in May without further extension, then you know the Feds have eliminated kathaksung.
Crystal-clear evidence here that increasing access to technology doesn't lead to an increase in intellectual ability.
Crazy like a Fox

Emmaus, PA

#58 May 29, 2011
katsung47 wrote:
By The Associated Press
2/25/2011
[/quote]
You watch way too much FOX - the show for propanganda, bullshitt and fear mongering.

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#59 May 30, 2011
I need to call Mulder...He certainly knows the truth...

United States

#60 Jun 10, 2011
663. IRS raid plot (4/3/2011)

To minimize the cost of a “terror attack”, Feds created snow storm to keep residents at home and prevent tourists to visit the target city. They take the chance to collect money from the crisis. Thus we saw the one day “buying gold” advertisement on Feb. 26 in San Francisco. They also take the chance to lure the target people to the designated killing field for convenient death.

My wife’s relatives are the murder targets too. Her youngest brother lives in Toronto, Canada. He will go to New York on 4/17. How did Feds arrange it? They said his daughter is a talent in music. She is invited for a piano contest which will hold in Carnage Hall of New York. The girl is still a teenage and needs her parents to accompany. This is the tricky way to lure a Canadian to a US city where a terror attack will take place.

4/17 is a date so familiar with I. It reminds me of similar plot days. 4/17 was so many times chosen as the plot date. It closely relates to the end day of tax return. Read the following quotes from my former posts.

“#301. April plot (4/2/05)

Now Feds will have a frame case in April. Most likely around 4/17, the date when my relatives came back from China……
And this time Feds seems to perform a search and arrest by disguising garage door contractor. The notice from Homeowner Association set the last date on 4/17.
#398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)

As for 4/18, it's the 100th anniversary of the Great Quake of San Francisco….
.4/17 is also the date my parents come back from China
4/17 is also the last date to file the tax return. I allege Feds will frame me in the case by tax flaw.

#478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)

What will it be? I think it will be an unreasonable search in the name of IRS.

Two days ago, I learned that my wife will have a tour started on April 17. She refuses to tell me where she will go….. So framed case will happen in later April.(from Apr. 17)”

All these plots set the time on 4/17, related to the final day of tax return. Interesting enough, in all these plots, Feds arranged trips for my relatives and my wife. 4/17, either was their arriving date or the day of leaving.

Feds didn’t use that tactic since. Because on 4/16/2007, to distract the coming framed case, they did a big massacre in Virginia Tech. See: 480. The real killer behind Virginia Tech. massacre (1)(4/23/07) to #500. That was a big crime. They wish people forget it.

Now they pick up the old tactic again. I allege the Feds had planted drug in my garage and attic, and tried to perform a search to frame me in a drug case.(see “144. Roof contractor from Idaho” and “300. Garage door (3/27/05)”.) Last week, my neighbor came to my house, requested a checking in my garage because there was a flood in his garage.(His garage shared the wall with mine) As I always say, my community is full of agents and informants, let alone the neighbor. He will play the role to witness the merchandise stock was in my warehouse.

After my father’s death in later 2009, I realize the Feds start to kill. To get rid of the trouble of “IRS raid”, I went to the State Board, paid sales tax on all those unsold merchandise to turn these stock existed in business account into my private property. I paid the sales tax on 1/6/2010. Next day and the day after, there were two earthquakes in Milpitas. I knew it was a reaction to my action. They were angry.(see “630. Earthquake in Haiti and Chile (3/22/2010))

Beware of a big earthquake in California and dirty bomb attack in New York around 4/17.
The Phanton Hell Rider

United States

#61 Jun 10, 2011
WHERE AM I.!!

Redwood City, CA

#62 Nov 3, 2011
664. Libya oil as payment (4/11/2011)

Though the media use beautiful words “humanity”,“protect people”,“democracy” to cover up the war the Western powers activated, there is always dirty deals behind the scenes. Three years ago, I wrote “541. Eiffel Tower bombing had been planned for Iran war (2/28/08)” and “542. Terror attack, prophecy and payment (3/4/08)“. In which I point out “What will Sarcozy get for the secret deal of Eiffel Tower bombing and Iran war? Here is one of the payments.

[quote] "US lawmakers blast Boeing defense contract snub
Mar 1 (2008)

US lawmakers have reacted angrily after the US military awarded a 35-billion-dollar aircraft deal to Europe's Northrop Grumman/EADS group, in a major blow to US manufacturers Boeing.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php... “[/quote]

Three years later, there is an abrupt turn.

[quote]Pentagon Awards Boeing Tanker Contract Worth $35 Billion
Decision Follows Decade of Wrangling; EADS, Alabama Lose Out; 50,000 Jobs in Washington, Kansas
Feb. 24, 2011

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-air-f... [/quote]

The background of this abrupt turn was:“Libya unrest: Air strike on protesters in Tripoli”,“ Libya unrest: Gaddafi forces violently quell Tripoli protest” which took place in mid-February. When US found a chance (likely created by CIA) to keep the profitable tanker contract for itself, they change the deal. The military contract was replaced by Libya oil interest. So I wrote” Libya deal”,

“3/25/2011

It should have been a secret deal among US, Great Britain and France.

Libya's oil interest has been sold to head countries of the NATO to exchange their support of Iran war. That's why France is so active to bomb Libya. War on Iran needs justification - a 911 alike terror attack. Britain and France would allow such false flag "terror attack" taking place in their territory. That possibly would be a dirty bomb attack.

Watch for the coming “terror attack” on Eiffle Tower, though in the name of “Islamic extremists”, actually from the puppets of western intelligence.”

As I always revealed the plots of the Feds in advance, they tried their best to discredit my prediction. This time they have another abrupt turn in Libya deal. In early April, the news headlines were:“Gadhafi troops recapture oil town”(A.P. 3/31); “Libya rebel leader says NATO falls short in mission”(A.P. 4/6); “Apparent NATO strike hits rebel convoy in Libya”(A.P. 4/8); “More Libyan rebels slain by NATO attacks”(4/9 Los Angeles Times) When the army of Gadhafi is heavily damaged by NATO’s air attack, how could it become such a condition?

Redwood City, CA

#63 Nov 3, 2011
A news of 4/8 solved my puzzle. The news in Chinese newspapers asked,“Official merchant? Merchant official? Chief Director assigned Governor of Province”(Watch China, 4/8). It says that the Chief Director of the Board of China Petro-Chemistry – Su Shu Ling, is assigned by Beijing to be a member of the committee of Communist Party of Fujian as well as the Vice Governor of FujiJan Province. He still keeps his post as Chief Director of the Board of China Petro-Chemistry. Chinese web site criticize,“ After all is he an official, or a merchant?”.“How could it be possible? Like Bill Gates to be assigned Mayor of Los Angles appointed by Washington”.
The unusual appointment on 4/2 indicates the Libya oil interest now is the payment to China. Chinese oil company is the interest receiver. Select Fujian is not a coincidence. From the beginning, I said it is the original place the Feds and their Chinese counterpart frame the drug case.(see “ 142. Drug case in Fujian” and “143. Drug case in Fujian (continuation)(7/10)”) Not everybody willing to commit a crime to frame a drug case and kill a lot of innocent people. So there was such a show. They link the oil interest to the framed drug case and give Su all the high ranking title to commit the crime. Fujian Province is also my wife’s home country where she has many relatives. I worry there will be a mass killing to silence people.
The change of secret deal is swift, abrupt and very effective. All mean there will be big case in April and May when the Patriot Act ends.(Possible starting date is around 4/17.) Three days ago I was told Y came to US again. I have alleged him being a government informant.(see “ 639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)”) I think he will play a Troy wood Horse in coming drug case. There will be “terror attack” in US, G.B. and France to justify war on Iran. Though they changed the payment. There must be some other deal to compensate French.

Milpitas, CA

#64 Jan 7, 2012
665. Obama faces extortion (4/18/2011)

Today the Feds have occupied the high ranking of government office. They manipulate the politicians to squeeze money and power through false flag terror attacks and war. They used to set up a plot, then let the President sign it so they would not have to take any responsibility. The president becomes an important role in their plot.

Here are the cases:

1. According to the article “CIA spy captured giving nuclear bomb to terrorists”, President Kennedy was assassinated because he rejected the Cuba war plan “Operation Northwoods”.

2. President Clinton was seriously humiliated by “Lewinsky scandal” because he didn’t approve the request of “war on Iraq” proposed by the Neo-con group.

3. G.W.Bush was awarded the post of President(2001-2004) for the promising of Iraq war.(In a controversial election “Bush vs. Al Gore” with the background that Clinton finished his term with splendid economic achievement- an unprecedented budget surplus)

G.W.Bush also was rewarded with second term of President (2005-2008) for the promising of Iran war.(At the background that he activated Iraq war with a big lie (WMD)) The plot signaled with the event of a B-52 loaded with nuclear missiles flied over US continent. The plot was failed to go through.

4. Now President Obama faces the Iran war deal. He is under extortion: a puppet of the Feds – Donald Trump is waging a propaganda war – Birthers’ movement. The purpose is clear: either you approve the war on Iran or you lose the chance of second term. What I worry is worse: Obama may be sacrificed for Iran war. Iran war needs big justification. Nothing is bigger than the assassination of the President. They killed President Kennedy. So what for the Feds to kill another one?

[quote],“CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Most ominous in this SVR report, though, is Pakistan’s ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis’s possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists “nuclear fissile material” and “biological agents” they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to reestablish the West’s hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse.

……

“Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.”

Though Operation Northwoods had the “approval” of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it did not have the approval of their boss, President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963), but who barely one year after his outright rejection of this monstrous plan to kill thousands of innocent Americans was gunned down as an example to any future US leader what would happen to them if they dared go against the wishes of the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC).

Today, as the US Department of Homeland Security has just issued a grim warning that the threat of terror strike on America is at a higher level than it has been since September 11, 2001, and the WikiLeaks release of secret US government cables reveals that al Qaeda is on the brink of using a nuclear bomb, a new President stands between his people and the CIA warmongers with the only question being will he protect them like Kennedy did?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy-captur...
[/quote]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min FuMan Chu Yanks 42,111
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,219
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,634
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 8,457
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 9 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 11 hr Well Well 35

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages