Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75377 Jul 22, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1) A bill has different denominations e.g.$100,$1000 :D
2) Now son, you shall surely continue in your IGNORANCE if you FAIL to read with understanding. I shall REPEAT my ORIGINAL quote for your benefit and for those at your level.
My quote, "Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a LAW in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"
3) Tell me why members of your community did NOT protest such a LAW given that the LAW was unconstitutional? Why the inactivity of your community?
This lack of protest, is it because they got a SEXUAL high from being CASTRATED?
Jefferson did NOT write a law. Jefferson wrote a BILL. The BILL was never adopted.

"The proportionality bill, by contrast, has been largely ignored by historians. It did not
pass;"

Drubber, M.D. "'“An Extraordinarily Beautiful Document': Jefferson’s Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments and the Challenge of Republican Punishment." pg. 19 http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm... (retrieved 7/21/14).

You have to stop believing everything you read of the web and start doing some cite checking before you post something.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75378 Jul 22, 2014
HughBe wrote:
"However, HIV diagnoses increased among gay MEN in certain age groups. Among gay MEN AGES 13 to 24, the number of yearly HIV diagnoses increased 132 percent, from 2,976 diagnoses in 2002 to 6,919 diagnoses in 2011. "
When it comes to homosexuality the word paedophilia is almost never used. An example, look at the case above. The case above does NOT speak of CHILDREN but speaks of GAY MEN ages 13 upwards. Did you get it ? When is a 13 year old a man?
Now among the CHILDREN or their men ages 13, 14 and 15 paedophilia is involved.
Where are the CRIMINAL charges that are brought against those involved with these CHILDREN?
Anther example, days ago there was the case of a PAEDOPHILE doing his thing with a CHILD and he was called a MOLESTER.
Interesting.
you know, if two people sex, and they are minors, that is not pedophilia

Location hidden

#75379 Jul 22, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Let me first repost my HATE.
Hi dear, here is a little love notice. Note, you're at risk.
"The number of people diagnosed with HIV each year in the United States has declined over the last decade overall, BUT there have been INCREASES in diagnoses among certain groups, especially young GAY men, according to a new study."
Please take the necessary precautions as this forum's community does not want to lose any of its members.
Much love, mon.
2) It is clear to me that you have NEVER experienced LOVE and so when it comes along you reject it and become suspicious of it. Sad, so sad.
Why do you post on this topic? Whats with your preoccupation?

How come those who do not believe in homosexual sex are the ones who seem to be always preoccupied with it?

Hmmmmmm
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#75380 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you note that the title of Jefferson's work was "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments"? Do you know the difference between a bill and a law? Did you realize that the bill was never enacted and therefore there was nothing to challenge? How much of an illiterate are you?
A bill is a proposed law, you are just playing semantics. Using technicalities when they suit you, typical lawyer.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75381 Jul 22, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
A bill is a proposed law, you are just playing semantics. Using technicalities when they suit you, typical lawyer.
Did you read Hugh's statement? He asked why the gay community did not challenge the law. My response was that it wasn't a law. It was only a bill that never passed. Therefore, there was nothing to challenge.

Understand?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75382 Jul 22, 2014
btw, welcome back
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#75383 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read Hugh's statement? He asked why the gay community did not challenge the law. My response was that it wasn't a law. It was only a bill that never passed. Therefore, there was nothing to challenge.
Understand?
I believe what Hugh meant was how come there wasn't an uproar by such proposal?
But you as a lawyer read things and interpret sharply instead of understanding what he might of meant.
In my opinion the Constitution was as meaningless then as it is now, that was just a pr campaign to keep the people calm.
As if unconstitutional legislation can't pass, that's laughable, even when challenged unconstitutional laws stand.
Because it is left up to attorneys in robes to interpret away the Constitution.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75384 Jul 22, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what Hugh meant was how come there wasn't an uproar by such proposal?
But you as a lawyer read things and interpret sharply instead of understanding what he might of meant.
In my opinion the Constitution was as meaningless then as it is now, that was just a pr campaign to keep the people calm.
As if unconstitutional legislation can't pass, that's laughable, even when challenged unconstitutional laws stand.
Because it is left up to attorneys in robes to interpret away the Constitution.
First, what you believe and what is reality is not the same.

Second, there was no Constitution in 1779. The Constitution wasn't adopted until 1789 and the Constitutional Congress didn't meet until 1787.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75385 Jul 22, 2014
The Arabic word ISLAM is derived from the Sanskrit word ISHLAYAM, which, in Sanskrit, means "surrender" or "submission".

Location hidden

#75386 Jul 22, 2014
HUGH's brain is castrated while his tongue is circumcised. Poor thing. LOL.

Location hidden

#75387 Jul 22, 2014
I will be re-joining the conversation on a regular basis within 2 or 3 days or earlier. I have a very interesting guest living in my Altamount Road apartment since 2 days who has come all the way from Turkey with his close friend/colleague. He is known to a common friend and is a scientist as well as a practicing Sufi with quite a deep practical knowledge of the occult. He is intelligent, helpful, resourceful and charming. His companion is also a Sufi and is well-educated, articulate, helpful and smart in math/computer science and mind-matter. Both are very good lookers and heads keep turning wherever we go. Both have substantial business interests run by other family members in Turkey.

Location hidden

#75388 Jul 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Both are very good lookers and heads keep turning wherever we go..
The sooner you acknowledge and act on your obvious sexual orientation, the happier you will be for it. Promise.

Location hidden

#75389 Jul 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The Arabic word ISLAM is derived from the Sanskrit word ISHLAYAM, which, in Sanskrit, means "surrender" or "submission".
Hate to poof your ego's flight of fancy but...

...the three letter Arabic (and Hebrew) root of the word "Islam" is S-L-M, which means completeness (i.e. peace).
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#75390 Jul 23, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
First, what you believe and what is reality is not the same.
Second, there was no Constitution in 1779. The Constitution wasn't adopted until 1789 and the Constitutional Congress didn't meet until 1787.
My comment about the constitution was a general one, I didn't sign it, it is irrelevant to me at this point in time.
Because killers, thieves and liars don't care about a 200+year old piece of paper.
gottondas

Pittsburgh, PA

#75392 Jul 23, 2014

Amazing thieves dont care,,
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75394 Jul 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

S-L-M, which means completeness (i.e. peace).
LOL

Completeness would refer to the indivisible absolute and not to peace.

In Arabic, peace is aman.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75395 Jul 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The sooner you acknowledge and act on your obvious sexual orientation, the happier you will be for it. Promise.
I know that you speak from experience but I am not gay unlike you.

Have you got over your sexual attraction for me, Papa?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75397 Jul 23, 2014
ISLAM

Islam is derived from the Sanskrit word Ishlayam meaning submission or surrender.

Ishlayam/Islam means submission or surrender to Allah.

The word Allah itself is of Vedic origin and is a god in mentioned in the Atharva Veda.

Kaaba is another Sanskrit word meaning Shiva Temple since Kaabaali is Shiva.

Haram is Sanskrit and is the place of Vishnu whose footsteps are consecrated at the Kaaba near the Brahma pedestal in the shrine.

Mecca is mentioned in the Vedas as being one of the 3 places besides Kashi and Ujjain where Vishnu's feet/Vishnu's Force are/is consecrated.

Mecca is a Sanskrit word meaning fire and Medhina is also Sanskrit meaning Land thus making Mecca-Medhina a land of fire worship or of fire sacrifices.

Eid in Sanksrit means festival.

and the customs of circumambulation of the Shiva Linga (Sang-e-aswaad/in Sanskirt it means non-white stone) in the Kaaba during Hajj is a Vedic ritual and so are tonsuring the head and donning seamless clothes. Meraj is a yogic flight into the higher planes via the awakened psychic. Other Islamic festivals like gyaaravee is of Vedic origin and so on.

Muhammad said in one Hadith - "I can smell the rich spiritual fragrance emanating from India" and he was enamored of Vedic spirituality as seen in many of his key teachings and references to Sur-e-Hind (India).

Much more.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75398 Jul 23, 2014
I'll soon let loose Chubby Boy on Frijoles.....

(winks)

Location hidden

#75399 Jul 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Completeness would refer to the indivisible absolute and not to peace.
In Arabic, peace is aman.
Sigh..you dont take correction well, do you.....

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/salaam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-L-M#Arabic_Isl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min RayOne 47,634
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 53 min Nbam 5,610
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 1 hr Nbam 1,262
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Enough 11,177
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Tootsie Fox 9,414
God worships Sin City!!!. 2 hr Sam 1
Sin Has Cause This Storm (Oct '12) 3 hr Sam 35
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr Obama the tool 15,778
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Gehrig fan 309,593

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York People Search