Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Jun 21, 2008, Newsday story titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74505 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FEMALE CIRCUMCISION
Female genital mutilation (FGM), the excision of the clitoris practised widely in African and many Muslim countries, is a means for men to maintain control of women and must be eradicated, U.N. human rights chief Navi Pillay said on Monday. "FGM is a form of gender-based discrimination and violence. It is a violation of the right (of women and girls) to physical and mental integrity," Pillay told a gathering on the issue at the world body's Human Rights Council.
JOEL: How about condemning the barbaric pagan practice of male circumcision?
And you even think to be very smart...
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74506 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The Bible is based on the teachings of a false G-d and its contents are evidently based on evil and falsehood.
Joel is based on being a false yogi.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74507 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's Hugh, in Brazil? LOL.
Forget your comma and the answer is in a woman's drawers. Please don't tell me what the 3 musketeers i.e. you, Eric and Frijoles are doing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74508 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH is one hell of a smart cookie who claims to have studied Math, Science, Law, Theology and Taxation and who served as CEO of 2 MNCs and who was supposedly a Professor of Science at a national university in Jamaica. Is he prettying himself at the moment? LOL.
Your opening words tell me that your yoga was not all in vain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74509 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
I said the context would determine the meaning of dived and dove in case of a bird's flight and besides the word dove is pronounced differently in case of a bird and with reference to the past tense of dive.
So, both the context as well as the pronunciation of dove would determine its meaning and I repeat the pronunciation of dove as a bird is different from the pronunciation of dove when used as the past tense of dive.
So, there will not exist the least confusion.
Get it, moron?
uuff, your English sucks.
Son, say what you will as it befits your capacity. Now please try and follow. There is NO context in the Queen's English where DIVED=DOVE.

English past tense of DIVE=DIVED

American past tense of DIVE=DOVE
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74510 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Su-ck me.
Hugh---You are SOLIDLY gay, Joel.

Joel---Su-ck me.

Hugh--- Indeed, your expressed desire is just another confirmation of my sentence above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74511 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
Here's something that will interest you -
In the wild, big predators like the lion, tiger, leopard, cheetah and hyena usually stay away from the honey badger since the honey badger is an aggressive little fella and is known to bite off the testicles of the animal who attacks it leaving the poor predator ball-less.
I hope your boy friend bites off your big black balls.
(smiles)
Dearest, when you saw them you were frightened and exclaimed those things are bigger than my mouth. Note, nothing has changed. That aside, I have been detecting that you are in need of servicing.

Where is Eric? Eric you are needed.

Much love, mon
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74512 Jun 18, 2014
Bi boys. I shall see you about 12 hours from now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74513 Jun 18, 2014
Eric, Joel needs your services.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74516 Jun 18, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop lying, that might help
rabbee: why! because all your, lying says so? as your failure to accept me here in The Torah as per scripture, shall only result in the near destruction of the whole world again with Noach. as your negative attitude did not get you any further, than the last two Torot times you also failed. your all here in the exact same story from G-D, just as much as i am here in it. your all just not, mentally all here in it. and since G-D did not come an lie to me, then it must be you trying to lie to me i reject.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74517 Jun 18, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel is based on being a false yogi.
How come?

Yoga simply means union in consciousness and force with all the planes of existence leading to the absolute and the subsequent bringing down of the Power of the higher planes into the lower ones.

Unlike the Bible, Yoga is a cosmic movement and as such it does not command its disciples to pimp one's wife, to cannibalize one's own kids, to sacrifice humans/animals, to mutilate the privates, to cultivate a narrow tribal identity, to bash babies against rocks, to stone disobedient sons to death, to warn against apostasy, to kill apostates, to wage war, to murder, to curse, to threaten, to abuse, to commit genocides, to enslave the weak or to rape female captives.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74518 Jun 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Please don't tell me what the 3 musketeers i.e. you, Eric and Frijoles are doing.
Papa (Frijoles) is patting my head to calm me down, while Eric is trimming my toe nails and trying to peek up my shorts.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74519 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FEMALE CIRCUMCISION
Female genital mutilation (FGM), the excision of the clitoris practised widely in African and many Muslim countries, is a means for men to maintain control of women and must be eradicated, U.N. human rights chief Navi Pillay said on Monday. "FGM is a form of gender-based discrimination and violence. It is a violation of the right (of women and girls) to physical and mental integrity," Pillay told a gathering on the issue at the world body's Human Rights Council.
JOEL: How about condemning the barbaric pagan practice of male circumcision?
rabbee: your invalid rejection of any plague sent by G-D, shall not prevent any plague from happening to THEIR enemies. your lying has no effect on, what is commanded to happen according to G-D in This Same Story again. have you tried the truth from G-D, for a real change here in The Torah again from THEM?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74520 Jun 18, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Bi boys. I shall see you about 12 hours from now.
I understand your pathetic condition - a lower middle class ass like you who's neck deep in financial debts needs to slave away in a petty clerical job for 12 hours a day to earn a few bucks.

Anyway, keep going.

Location hidden

#74521 Jun 18, 2014
A SEXY GIFT FOR HAPPY HUGH:

My gift to Happy Hugh is 6 fully grown bananas sheathed in condoms.

SIGNIFICANCE OF THE GIFT -

1) 6 = The number assigned to a eunuch or to an effeminate gay (like Hugh).

2) BANANAS = Penises (that Hugh loves to stare at, fondle, kiss, su-ck and shove up his jet black rear).

3) CONDOMS = A warning against unsafe gay sex of the oral/anal kind (that Hugh, the dick-watcher indulges in in public loos).

(smiles)

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74522 Jun 18, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why! because all your, lying says so? as your failure to accept me here in The Torah as per scripture, shall only result in the near destruction of the whole world again with Noach. as your negative attitude did not get you any further, than the last two Torot times you also failed. your all here in the exact same story from G-D, just as much as i am here in it. your all just not, mentally all here in it. and since G-D did not come an lie to me, then it must be you trying to lie to me i reject.
G-d does not lie, you do
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74523 Jun 18, 2014
The honey badger uses emasculation and malodorous fart attacks to ward off/kill its enemies.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74524 Jun 18, 2014
Aereo

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74525 Jun 18, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa (Frijoles) is patting my head to calm me down, while Eric is trimming my toe nails and trying to peek up my shorts.
I am not your papa. Get over it and get used to it.

tough love

Location hidden

#74526 Jun 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not your papa. Get over it and get used to it.

tough love
Even if you have rejected me, I will always consider you my papa.

Get used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 4 min TOASTER 3,217
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 14 min Princess Hey 11,150
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 18 min FuMan Chu Yanks 315,548
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 25 min De Oppresso Liber 18,937
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Mothra 52,867
News Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... (Jul '14) 1 hr The Ace of Spades 61
Gold Falls Away From Key $1200 Level 1 hr SuriJohn 1
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]