Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,703
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74257 Jun 9, 2014
Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here. None of the animal dealers, legal or illegal, in South Mumbai are in possession of one at the moment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74258 Jun 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
False equivalence
I always has stated that I pick and choose my commandments.
You, on the other hand, emphatically posted verbiage how one should not add or SUBTRACT
I am not the hypocrite here.
And at least I knew the proper season for the wave offering.
So, tell us again, what is your basis for proclaiming that homosexuality is wrong?
First, I believe that you should find it helpful if get someone to explain my words which come next.

I am suggesting to the two Americans meaning you and Eric that both of you are being hypocritical. How so? Both of you have not taken your wave offering to the non-existent temple and yet you seek to castigate me for not doing so.
Besides this, I gave a response that seems to have gone over both little heads, as usual.

Second, your " False equivalence" is BS.

Third--- Your own proclamation that "I always has stated that I pick and choose my commandments." should tell you that your worship of the God of Moses is futile or that you do not worship Him.

Fourth--- Your "You, on the other hand, emphatically posted verbiage how one should not add or SUBTRACT" makes very little sense. There is nothing technical about not adding or subtracting providing you are numerate.

Fifth-- "I am not the hypocrite here" is an interesting comment. Tell me how I can take a wave offering to a NON-EXISTENT Temple? Are you really saying that this is a commandment that you would ignore?

Sixth---"And at least I knew the proper season for the wave offering." so my ONLY guess that it was thyme was wrong?

Seventh-- Your words, "So, tell us again, what is your basis for proclaiming that homosexuality is wrong?" is a switch from wave offering to your favourite topic. You like the sound of my voice and I don't blame you as it is one of an archangel.

1. God Almighty says that it is an ABOMINATION.

2. The mighty HughBe calls it nastiness. In his mind he would not eat from the waste of hospitals and your household waste and so HughBe does not see how he could eat things much worse.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74259 Jun 9, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ain't that the truth!
Eric---Him(Joel) and Hugh. The only truth lovers in the world.

Frijoles---ain't that the truth!

HughBe--- That would be very sad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74260 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
They worship an Asura.
Hugh---I did not know Eric and Frijoles by the name Asura.

Joel----They worship an Asura.

HUgh--- Thanks for that bit of info. Left alone I would have continued to believe DEMONIC/Asura were their names.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74261 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-Prof of Science,
What're the similarities/differences, if any, among the Coriolis, Centrifugal and Centripetal forces?
Which among these are real forces?
AS I said before, I know that you did not observe the fact that all 3 are forces.

The better question is, which one is an UNREAL force?

My guess is that Coriolis force is an unreal one.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74262 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
You're stupid, Hugh.
It's a gift and please don't be jealous of it. We are not all gifted. Take comfort that you are in the majority.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74263 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am suggesting to the two Americans meaning you and Eric that both of you are being hypocritical. How so? Both of you have not taken your wave offering to the non-existent temple and yet you seek to castigate me for not doing so.
Where does it say to bring anything to the temple in Lev. 23? Remember I said to you that I didn't care where your temple was. The question was did you make a wave offering unto HaShem.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74264 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here. None of the animal dealers, legal or illegal, in South Mumbai are in possession of one at the moment.
Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74265 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Seventh-- Your words, "So, tell us again, what is your basis for proclaiming that homosexuality is wrong?" is a switch from wave offering to your favourite topic. You like the sound of my voice and I don't blame you as it is one of an archangel.
1. God Almighty says that it is an ABOMINATION.
2. The mighty HughBe calls it nastiness. In his mind he would not eat from the waste of hospitals and your household waste and so HughBe does not see how he could eat things much worse.
Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?

Why do you pick and choose?

Why are you obsessed with sex, but not with worship?

Something is very wrong here

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74266 Jun 9, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
chuckle

though some might construe that as cruelty to animals

we must be kind to dear Joel
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74267 Jun 9, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it say to bring anything to the temple in Lev. 23? Remember I said to you that I didn't care where your temple was. The question was did you make a wave offering unto HaShem.
1.Find the ORIGINAL question.

2.Have you taken your wave offering to wherever you believe that you should carry it? If not. why not?

3. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74268 Jun 9, 2014
Frijoles---Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?

HUghBe--- BS noted.

Frijoles---Why do you pick and choose?

HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."

Frijoles---Why are you obsessed with sex, but not with worship?

HughBe--- WE were talking about worship and YOU switched to sex and in particular HOMOSEXUALITY.

Frijoles---Something is very wrong here

HUghBe--- Correct. You are irrational and hypocritical. See above for examples.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74269 Jun 9, 2014
Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.

Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.

Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74270 Jun 9, 2014
My boys, I shall see you later.

Location hidden

#74271 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

AS I said before, I know that you did not observe the fact that all 3 are forces.
The better question is, which one is an UNREAL force?
Fool.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74272 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Find the ORIGINAL question.
2.Have you taken your wave offering to wherever you believe that you should carry it? If not. why not?
3. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?
2. Yes

3. Ultimately to ones who need the offering--exactly where G-d intended. The offerings were meant for sustenance.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74273 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.
Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.
What homosexuality reference? The poor creature is seeking companionship. That is his need. You haven't noted that Joel is an extremely lonely person who craves companionship.

Where is your mind?

Location hidden

#74274 Jun 9, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
How many guys have you sucked, homo?

Try BIG Hugh for a change.

Location hidden

#74275 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why then does it have a tangible effect (heard of Ferrel's Law?)

Location hidden

#74276 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

How are they (Coriolis, centrifugal and centripetal forces) related to each other, if at all?

How do they relate to say an oblate spheroid or to a prolate spheroid, if at all?

Do you think the centrifugal force is a reaction force?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 32 min jimi-yank 314,627
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 309,296
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr scirocco 2,200
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 52,387
News Fuel additives won't improve gas mileage - (Aug '07) 3 hr JavaJava 46
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr jimi-yank 18,357
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 11 hr _Zoey_ 10,832
New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]