Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50280 Mar 21, 2013
ordinary, not oridnary.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50281 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately many teach, understand or misrepresent the true messages of Allah and again man is diverting.
What is the true message of Allah?

Give a few choice examples and let us see whether they're original, profound and helpful.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50282 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you should go and ask your father to answer this question for you, I do not see what you intend to gain posing such questions to me......
Oh, that question was directed at everyone and to no one in particular.

Here, it is:

QUESTION:

Why were the prophets and patriarchs born in the dark ages? Is it because they themselves were men of great ignorance and had evil personalities as seen in many of their savage life deeds as recorded in scriptures? Is it a case of like attracting like - barbaric prophets being born in the dark ages?

PS: Try answering it.
ana

London, UK

#50283 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that question was directed at everyone and to no one in particular.

Here, it is:

QUESTION:

Why were the prophets and patriarchs born in the dark ages? Is it because they themselves were men of great ignorance and had evil personalities as seen in many of their savage life deeds as recorded in scriptures? Is it a case of like attracting like - barbaric prophets being born in the dark ages?

PS: Try answering it.
Define dark ages please?
ana

London, UK

#50284 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>What is the true message of Allah?

Give a few choice examples and let us see whether they're original, profound and helpful.
Go and watch some scholars on YouTube Ismail menk is a nice one...

Also I feel your ideology is warped, I am a Muslim and I am conscious not to hate people undeservingly, I try my best not to generalise and to not judge others

Contempt breeds contempt
ana

London, UK

#50285 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is a minor being and his agent on earth Muhammad was a most oridnary man with little merit.

Muhammad's mission centered in Arabia was a colossal failure in qualitative terms and it spread more savagery, ignorance and ill-will than anything else.
That's your misinformed opinion may Allah safe guard you and guide you in the right direction at the will of Allah inshallah
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50286 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Define dark ages please?
ignorance.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50287 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Go and watch some scholars on YouTube Ismail menk is a nice one...
Also I feel your ideology is warped, I am a Muslim and I am conscious not to hate people undeservingly, I try my best not to generalise and to not judge others

Contempt breeds contempt
I am interested in truth and not in fairy tales concocted by hallucinating minds.

Try explaining creation from nothing as advocated by the Quran and justify the warning of unquestioning subservience to the petty being Allah to begin with....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50288 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

That's your misinformed opinion may Allah safe guard you and guide you in the right direction at the will of Allah inshallah.
If Allah himself is ill-informed as seen in the shallow and flawed messages in the Quran then how can he guide me?

Allah could not even guide his agent Muhammad and steer him in the right direction which is why Muhammad indulged in bigotry, violence, illogic and other acts of perversion.

Most importantly, Muhammad could not transform or eradicate a single problem in the earth nature and in humankind and the same old mess continues in the world in a much wider sense.

So, Islam, with its childish, flawed and plagiarized teachings could not regenerate the terrestrial nature to even the minutest degree.

Islamic nations and Muslims everywhere are rotting and heading for self-destruct on account of false beliefs and genetic incapacities.

The whole world is in turmoil and the regeneration and uplift of the earth nature seems a far away and a near impossible task.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50289 Mar 21, 2013
Bye, later. Time for breakfast.
ana

London, UK

#50290 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>ignorance.
So in theory many still live in the dark ages
ana

London, UK

#50291 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>If Allah himself is ill-informed as seen in the shallow and flawed messages in the Quran then how can he guide me?

Allah could not even guide his agent Muhammad and steer him in the right direction which is why Muhammad indulged in bigotry, violence, illogic and other acts of perversion.

Most importantly, Muhammad could not transform or eradicate a single problem in the earth nature and in humankind and the same old mess continues in the world in a much wider sense.

So, Islam, with its childish, flawed and plagiarized teachings could not regenerate the terrestrial nature to even the minutest degree.

Islamic nations and Muslims everywhere are rotting and heading for self-destruct on account of false beliefs and genetic incapacities.

The whole world is in turmoil and the regeneration and uplift of the earth nature seems a far away and a near impossible task.
Lol you are really misguided, it's funny because you think you are being smart , anyway you will see one day maybe you will regret in this life time , maybe you won't and will learn to regret once it's too late

Anyway I'm not really into preaching to people I believe in free will and respecting others opinions, I know the truth I am satisfied it is the truth that's all that matters to me

Amin
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50292 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who you are or what on earth you are trying to get across
rabbee: that's because you and the rest of this world, do not want me here from G-D again. you don't want to know the true, your not even interested in the truth.

the devil has fed you a crock, and so you rather be the crock.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50293 Mar 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be more afraid of you if you did.
rabbee: you should be more afraid, of the reason against G-D, why you don't.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50294 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

So in theory many still live in the dark ages
Yes, many do till today but in those days all were living in ignorance, including the so-called prophets.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50295 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

I know the truth...
So, what is the direct experience of truth like and what're its attendant signs in mind, vital and body?

(smiles)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50296 Mar 22, 2013
I see Joel is testing Ana, to then label her in one of his categories.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50297 Mar 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
I see Joel is testing Ana, to then label her in one of his categories.
Ultimately all his categories are the same, anyway.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50298 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyway, I'm not really into preaching to people I believe in free will
1) What is meant by the will?

2) What is the foundation of the will?

3) Is the will really free in the cosmic gradations leading right down to gross matter?

4) Is it possible to bring all the so-called involuntary actions in the body perfectly under the control of the will? How?

5) What is the meaning of true freedom?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50302 Mar 23, 2013
Where are Former and COR? Lining up for food stamps after getting sacked from their petty jobs?

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you happy that obama is prez and do you tru... 30 min Younohoo 9
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 52 min Go Blue Forever 5,606
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 58 min nac 15,776
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 309,592
Coming to NYC for a day trip 3 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 2
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr fball23 11,176
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,372

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match