Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,404
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41309 Sep 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what sort of marriage you have had, there are billions who wish they should continue the ties till eternity.
Do not frame your own model on every one.
If marriage is so special, why do people pine for the 72 virgins?
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41310 Sep 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what sort of marriage you have had, there are billions who wish they should continue the ties till eternity.
May your marriage be one of those.

May you and your wife enjoy Victorias Secret.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41311 Sep 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what sort of marriage you have had, there are billions who wish they should continue the ties till eternity.
Do not frame your own model on every one.
Best argument for marriage equality (gay marriage) I have seen all week. Thank you, dear MUQ.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41312 Sep 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what sort of marriage you have had, there are billions who wish they should continue the ties till eternity.
Do not frame your own model on every one.
I know humor is beyond your intellectual capability, so try not to hurt your brain.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41313 Sep 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why prostitution use is especially high in repressive societies.
And, I doubt Muslim women yearn for an eternity with their oppressive, chauvinistic husbands. Probably why they encourage their husbands to strap on explosive belts.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41314 Sep 27, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I doubt Muslim women yearn for an eternity with their oppressive, chauvinistic husbands. Probably why they encourage their husbands to strap on explosive belts.
You know, my initial thought was the observation that many of the 911 hijackers were married - but I chose to hold that back.
former res

Broomall, PA

#41315 Sep 27, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
For those married for any length of time, I doubt that's a problem.
LOL! So true.
former res

Broomall, PA

#41316 Sep 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why prostitution use is especially high in repressive societies.
Also very true.

And why those young girls who take a vow of virginity have so much....ahhh...(how do you say?)....alternative sex.(Think prison.)

Doesn't pay to repress oneself.
former res

Broomall, PA

#41317 Sep 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, my initial thought was the observation that many of the 911 hijackers were married - but I chose to hold that back.
:O)

or did you?

You think maybe they were sublimating?
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41318 Sep 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Also very true.
And why those young girls who take a vow of virginity have so much....ahhh...(how do you say?)....alternative sex.(Think prison.)
Doesn't pay to repress oneself.
LOL

We should all be French. It would solve a lot of marital problems.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#41319 Sep 27, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If I put a gun to your head in order for you to buy my merchandise is that a crime?
No one is putting a gun to your head.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#41320 Sep 27, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the epidemic of HIV, why did it only explode during the 1980s? It's not a conspiracy theory but a question which remains unanswered
300 years ago condoms didn't exist yet there was no HiV epidemic, even the earliest half of last century during the colonial times of west no HIV epidemic
It is very well documented that drugs companies illegally administered drugs trials to Africans In Africa in exchange for anti malaria medicine... So no conspiracy there
300 years ago, the Simian immuno virus had not made the jump to humans, so of course there would be no HIV. The drug companies may have helped spread HIV faster than it would have on its own, I don't know. But they didn't create it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41321 Sep 28, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I know humor is beyond your intellectual capability, so try not to hurt your brain.
Look in the mirror and repeat your post....may be you find the right addressee for your post!!

PS: And this is no humor!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41322 Sep 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If marriage is so special, why do people pine for the 72 virgins?
Those 72 virgins will be "given in marriage" to those in Paradise, that is why Marriage is so special.

I do not mind if you "refuse" the hands of those virgins and go for gay people in heavens.....the chances are most gay people might be found in hell....where they shall be "hot enough" for any sexual contact.

Heaven is for clean people and righteous servants of the Lord not for the filth and dirt of human race.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41323 Sep 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sin of Sowing Hatred of Islam
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/opinion/the...
That got me to reading THE LAW.
Ending up in the conclusion that Americans are whiners whenever they open there mouth about not having enough freedom of speech, though given the civil rights curtail of the post 2001 era, somethings might have changed.
But there is virtually no limit, and only if you could proof immediate threat or damage you would even have a claim.
Apperently they have never considered the slow degrading processes, post-poned effects or the effect of accumulation on the recipient.

NOT IN MY NAME
jumps to mind. And sins that can not be forgiven for having an insistant and intent on causing distress, recurring nature.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41324 Sep 28, 2012
hate-speech usually means one has a low opinion of one self.
Ending up in demeaning not the other but the deliverer.

---
Wel that said; What is all the war-speech of Romney about.
In his Virginia speech he declared war on America!
"We will take back what we lost. We are going to conquer America."

It was soo weird, AGAIN. Especially after allready discounting 47 % of Americans, in declaring them defacto non-American.
And after finding out that suddenly 10% of the spaninsh speaking population are no longer or not allowed to vote!
I did not get the reason for that.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41325 Sep 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 72 virgins will be "given in marriage" to those in Paradise, that is why Marriage is so special.
I do not mind if you "refuse" the hands of those virgins and go for gay people in heavens.....the chances are most gay people might be found in hell....where they shall be "hot enough" for any sexual contact.
Heaven is for clean people and righteous servants of the Lord not for the filth and dirt of human race.
I see the critical appraoch is out again.
The syriac and older versions, still extant thus, as well as Ts peter square and christian tradition that gave us Islam, all state and show that GRAPES are meant.

So kudos for trying but do not be surprised if no virgin whatsoever willmake an appearance.

Allah knows best.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41326 Sep 28, 2012
Ts-St. saint thus.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41327 Sep 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 72 virgins will be "given in marriage" to those in Paradise, that is why Marriage is so special.
I do not mind if you "refuse" the hands of those virgins and go for gay people in heavens.....the chances are most gay people might be found in hell....where they shall be "hot enough" for any sexual contact.
Heaven is for clean people and righteous servants of the Lord not for the filth and dirt of human race.
Your explanation is even more absurd than the theology.

If marriage is so sacred to you, then why dilute it by multiplying it by 72?

I expected you to tell me that the 72 theology is a myth - most of the Islamic websites toe that line. I find it hilarious that you actually DEFEND it.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41328 Sep 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: And this is no humor!!
Thank you for your for clarification

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 308,031
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Stuart Cudahy 46,747
last post wins! (Jun '10) 4 hr Jeff 25,368
Fiance Visa Was Denied, Now What? (Aug '08) 5 hr Angelene lacroix 31
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 8 hr Moneytalks 10,613
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 11 hr _Zoey_ 9,417
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••