Found remains belong to soldier captu...

Found remains belong to soldier captured in '04 -- Economy, Bus...

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 31, 2008, titled Found remains belong to soldier captured in '04 -- Economy, Bus.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Sgt. Keith Matthew Maupin's parents vowed to never let the U.S. Army forget about finding their son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

VOR

Mount Sinai, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Our enemies deserve none of the civilities normally accorded prisoners of war in a "traditional" confrontation. Capture by these animals means torture, humiliation, and horrible deaths. Yet, as the world remains silent, if the U.S. troops do as little as take some humiliating photograhs, the outcry is unbelievable. Not that we should respond in kind, but this latest discovery of an executed soldier should remind all of us that our enemy is a deadly animal who must be eradicated. If we leave them there, they will certainly follow us here again, for certainlyt as we speak there are significant numbers even among us.
Pablo

AOL

#2 Mar 31, 2008
Amen.

Since: Jan 07

Wantagh, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2008
R.I.P. soldier.

HOOAH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min Sunoco insider 316,835
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 16 min BS detector 19,231
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,610
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 21 min BS detector 4,192
Kaitlyn Jenner- Less pay but longer life 55 min Hey now 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 310,009
News Agent Orange hearing (Jun '07) 1 hr j Lowry 93
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]