Cops: 2 charged in beer bottle assaul...

Cops: 2 charged in beer bottle assault at restaurant

There are 75 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Cops: 2 charged in beer bottle assault at restaurant. In it, Newsday reports that:

Two Elmont men remained in jail Monday after a July Fourth altercation at a Franklin Square restaurant in which they smashed beer bottles against the heads of two other men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dogs Worth

Mastic, NY

#62 Jul 16, 2009
battery jackson wrote:
the hateful people on these boards are not really conservative, nor will they ever be. they are xenophobic scum with diseases of the brain who hide behind conservatism because certain fringe elements of it may support their rancid belief structure. but conservatism is not always bad, just as liberalism is not always bad (or good either!)
staunch racism is definitely a disease of the brain and it is hereditary in the sense that it will never go away until the highest purveyors and promoters of this superficially-based bigotry are killed, most especially those who pass this disease on to impressionable children, only to continue this cycle which is going to destroy the human species. we must end it sooner than later to avoid true cataclysm.
the fact is, if you ever want to debate over which group of people should be vanquished from the planet to provide a better future for us all, these racist scum certainly come to mind, along of course with repeat offending child molesters, rapists, and people who sell heroin.
Can we add Meth dealers too,that seems to be the latest thing.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#63 Jul 16, 2009
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're kinda hot.
You know AL, I have thought about that too.
Blue Collar

Bradenton, FL

#64 Jul 16, 2009
Two drunken dirtbags doing what two drunken dirtbags do best; cause trouble, hurt people and get sent to jail where they belong.!

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#65 Jul 16, 2009
Tired of the nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
You know AL, I have thought about that too.
I just have a feeling, an often hyper-annoying girls are cute, creates balance.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#66 Jul 16, 2009
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hyper-annoying, i just speak my mind

Location hidden

#67 Jul 16, 2009
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!

Location hidden

#68 Jul 16, 2009
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hyper-annoying, i just speak my mind
I bet you are the "cute girl next door type".
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#69 Jul 16, 2009
Tired of the nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are the "cute girl next door type".
I am :-)

Location hidden

#70 Jul 16, 2009
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am :-)
Well, maybe when your pants are dry!

Since: Apr 07

Plainview, NY

#71 Jul 16, 2009
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
No i will not adress your typos because that is irrelevant to what you just said. You despise liberals, jsut like everyone else on this board: WE GET IT. I never knew what i was--whether i was a conservative or liberal. Then i came to this board and heard a lot of animosity towards liberals. I decided to look it up, to see who they are and what they believe in, and i just don't get why all of you hate them so much. If my views make me a liberal, then i'm a liberal and a darn proud one too!! If the rest of you hating little pigs are conservative, i want nothing to do with that or associate with people like you. I never hear liberals speak such nastiness against conservatives. Its only you people who have to bring up LIBERALISM in every god forsaken argument, because thats how you people are: you blame everything on people you don't like. You all hate illegals, so you blame them for everything that goes wrong in this country. I am not defending them, i mean a lot of them sure aren't improving our country, but they are not really the reason why we are in a rut. That is predominantely the American people--PEOPLE LIKE YOU who point fingers at everyone but yourselves. You people are all the same--most likely live wealthy, are EXTREMELY CHEAP, probably have housekeepers, look at everyone that is below you with disgust, and love violence and GUNS. I don't want to be a part of that, sorry.
SO basically you are to cowardess to stand up for the beliefs and constitution of this country and then sit and wonder why nobody likes you and wants you to leave. You are the problem not a solution.
Why don't you ever hear Liberals bad talking conservatives you ask? That is because that would require the liberal to actualy take a stance which negates the basic fiber of being liberal which is having no spine.
So as you sit and watch a once great country go down the toilet you can pat your self on the left side of your back for a job well done.
We who want this country to stay alive however will not give up our rights so easily as a spineless gimp like you and your fellow sperm-tails.
Last time I checked there is nothing wrong for loving this country and the willingness to stand up for it no matter how many of your kind try to change it cause you can't walk the line.
battery jackson

Lynchburg, VA

#72 Jul 17, 2009
Dogs Worth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we add Meth dealers too,that seems to be the latest thing.
absolutely. meth is the most pointless drug ever. even crack and heroin have more benefits than that garbage

Since: Apr 07

West Babylon, NY

#73 Jul 17, 2009
battery jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely. meth is the most pointless drug ever. even crack and heroin have more benefits than that garbage
Also the most dangerous to manufacture, meth labs are ticking time bombs that can be found in any community.
battery jackson

Lynchburg, VA

#74 Jul 17, 2009
yeah definitely. anything made from but not limited to gasoline, cold medicine, and drano can't be a good thing to put in your body or mind. the people who make and sell meth should be executed and the junkies who commit violent crimes just to get more while refusing to seek help or treatment after a fair number of chances to clean up should also be removed from existence.

i believe everyone deserves a second, maybe even a third or fourth chance when it comes to heavy drug addiction, but in my mind anyone who attempts to commit a violent crime against an innocent in order to score more drugs is less than a person and should be treated as such until they make concerted efforts to reform themselves. if they cannot do this, they are a liability to the community and a waste of life and resources that could be better use elsewhere.

this is why if a fiend/junkie tries to rob or assault you, it is very important to beat them within an inch of death or at least until they are incapacitated, because otherwise they will just try the same thing on the next man, and no one deserves to put up with that. being that the railroad junkies have been coming to brooklyn in droves, it will likely be sooner than later when i will be forced to implement such brutal tactics in my own hood.
PC Rightwing

Hempstead, NY

#75 Jan 31, 2010
cool wrote:
Spanish people should not be in Franklin Square. Correction, the United States of America. Go home cockroaches, go back home. To your beloved countries and enjoy the poverty. You are not worthy of the beautiful opportunities here.
Spanish people are from Spain! These are Hispanic or Latino people.
free america

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Feb 1, 2010
Hey lets speak the truth hear."
When the illegal enter a town there like locust
They turn Beautiful towns into ghettos.
I grew up in Manhattan then they came
Crime dirt drugs murder rape.
I moved to Nassau
BAM same thing they came and destroyed.
Now I am in Suffolk hear they come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 3 min Neutral 625
Unbelievable!! Baby Born With Big Breast 44 min femiguy 1
Amazing !!! Pastor Wrestled With A Mad Man To... 54 min femiguy 1
Poll Most laughable threats made by Tman_mets/Momma ... 1 hr jimi-yank 43
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 318,129
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 35,996
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr No Warming 53,946
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 8 hr Younohoo 4,881
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages