Cops: 2 charged in beer bottle assaul...

Cops: 2 charged in beer bottle assault at restaurant

There are 75 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Cops: 2 charged in beer bottle assault at restaurant. In it, Newsday reports that:

Two Elmont men remained in jail Monday after a July Fourth altercation at a Franklin Square restaurant in which they smashed beer bottles against the heads of two other men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pat from babylon

Washington, DC

#1 Jul 6, 2009
What was a 19 year old doing at a bar and drinking beer?
metaphysical

Carmel, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2009
Pat from babylon wrote:
Doing what all illegal aliens do. The jobs Americans won't do. Pay no taxes, Drink beer, assault, then drive drunk. It's good pay if you can get it.
Happy Fourth

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Another fine example of ethnic diversity making America a better place.
do the bus stop here

Great Neck, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
whats next the bowling alley?
judge dredd

New York, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2009
Pat from babylon wrote:
Reread the article. Though it can be implied it does not say that the 19yo was drinking.

"... each picked up a beer bottle and struck the men on their heads, causing cuts, police said."

The 19yo could have picked up a bottle that was being consumed by someone else.
Oh My

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2009
Disgusting display of stupidity.

I recommend they lose one finger for every stitch they inflicted.

Fair is fair.

You have to put a bully down or they just keep bullying.

Perhaps if they had been beaten more as children, they wouldn't be the problem they are today.
columbo

Valley Stream, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2009
They don't call it Hellmont for nothing. Way to go Claros (WTF kind of name is that).Thanks for reminding me to get the hell off Long Island soon as my pension kicks in. I'll be taking my money elsewhere, to another state,where my taxes won't be going to house these thugs. WHat am I talking about, these guys won't do any time. What a sewer this place is.It only took one generation of illegals to make this place unliveable.Good luck to all you wanna be white ganstas too,trying to emmulate these idiots. Your parents are doing a helluva job
Shocked

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2009
Shocked that this happened at a spanish resturant. Those illegals are SUCH model citizens.
cool

Fairfield, CT

#10 Jul 6, 2009
Spanish people should not be in Franklin Square. Correction, the United States of America. Go home cockroaches, go back home. To your beloved countries and enjoy the poverty. You are not worthy of the beautiful opportunities here.
b-mtk

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 6, 2009
cool wrote:
Spanish people should not be in Franklin Square. Correction, the United States of America. Go home cockroaches, go back home. To your beloved countries and enjoy the poverty. You are not worthy of the beautiful opportunities here.
show me where it says they are illegals?
James

Bronx, NY

#12 Jul 6, 2009
What's the big deal?! This was a fair, rational way to determine who got to play the next game.

Since: Apr 07

Cutchogue, NY

#13 Jul 6, 2009
What is the immigration status of these 2 fine upstanding hispanic males? Nice liberal avoidence newsday.
Sensible One

White Plains, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2009
Yeah, and they probably hit them from behind, the little sc*mb*gs.Not even the common decency to use knives as they traditionally do.
Bud Wise Errr

New York, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2009
and that my friends is why everyone should drink beer on tap.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2009
metaphysical wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing what all illegal aliens do. The jobs Americans won't do. Pay no taxes, Drink beer, assault, then drive drunk. It's good pay if you can get it.
And how the eff do you know they were illegal?? THEIR NAME??
drink beer? assault? drive drunk? Americans and or light skinned people don't do any of that?? really?? YOU SURE????
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2009
cool wrote:
First of all its not SPANISH, it's Hispanic, and it's not even HISPANIC, it's ILLEGALS because there are plenty of hispanics that are legal and doing the right thing. Next time use the proper terms or don't say ANYTHING.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2009
b-mtk wrote:
<quoted text>
show me where it says they are illegals?
Danery and Pacheco are Hispanic illegal names, didn't you know? Pacheco is actually portuguese, and Danery doesn't sound too hispanic to me, but hey, since they did something "bad" they are automatically ILLEGALS because MINORITIES are the only people who do anything bad in this country. Caucasians never drink, assault, hurt, steal, kill, rape, anyone. They are the most amazing people ever created.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2009
NYRESQ wrote:
What is the immigration status of these 2 fine upstanding hispanic males? Nice liberal avoidence newsday.
I sware to God, there better be a mugshot of these 2 guys, because if you are basing this all off of their last names, I'm seriously gonna throw up all over your face.
bye bye FS

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 6, 2009
Franklin Square used to be a nice town, but being as close as it is to Skelmont, it was inevitable that they would take over. Just the fact that there is a place called Spanish Restaurant speaks volumes.

Since: Apr 07

Cutchogue, NY

#21 Jul 7, 2009
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I sware to God, there better be a mugshot of these 2 guys, because if you are basing this all off of their last names, I'm seriously gonna throw up all over your face.
No I based it not only by names but also location and the fact that liberaltards like yourself won't face reality and get rid of illegals so those who want to come here legally and contribute to socitey can.
If hempstead and elmont were to burn to the ground the only after effect is we have less people on welfare and nassau crime stats would greatly decrease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 min Doug77 14,789
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 19 min jimi-yank 327,546
Time to go? (Jun '15) 47 min ThomasA 10,390
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 38,762
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 58,879
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 5,024
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Guinness Drinker 10,620
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages