“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35941 Jul 16, 2014
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, this is your answer from fins. He told me you needed some proof he is serious.
Guess what is next. You have no idea. You were given a chance. Payback time is soon. Start crying again.
you fool no one BHJ

“Game over”

Since: Apr 12

Fat land, USA

#35942 Jul 16, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>you fool no one BHJ

Alot of us have the info, the site on xx. You will cry when it appears. I am not BHJ. I am one of the 13 however. We all share the stuff and laugh at you.

Its going to get worse. You were warned by at least 2 posters. I suggest you take the advice. Now, time to cry. Oh, I was told to post this for you.

SOON. A present from fins.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35943 Jul 16, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>you fool no one BHJ

See ya

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35945 Jul 18, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fatso tell us how you managed to bounce some checks from your only source of income your "welfare checks" that you been collecting fatso for many years now you idiot....LMFAO
up yours METH HEAD! next week am going to hawawai to visit my buddy. Got my 1st class trip right here. no welfare ever you dumb fool meth head

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35946 Jul 18, 2014
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of us have the info, the site on xx. You will cry when it appears. I am not BHJ. I am one of the 13 however. We all share the stuff and laugh at you.
Its going to get worse. You were warned by at least 2 posters. I suggest you take the advice. Now, time to cry. Oh, I was told to post this for you.
SOON. A present from fins.
Topix will be getting in touch with you very soon

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35947 Jul 18, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>up yours METH HEAD! next week am going to hawawai to visit my buddy. Got my 1st class trip right here. no welfare ever you dumb fool meth head
Todd, we know the truth. first junior cannot stand you, second, you can barely afford a meal out

grow up, the game is over...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35948 Jul 18, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Topix will be getting in touch with you very soon

why?? you were warned...over 13 people know all....the game is over fatty...get with it.

just leave and all is ok. go back to lying to your family,friends and god...and judge all day and night...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35949 Jul 18, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Topix will be getting in touch with you very soon

still crying i see. you were warned fatty....

when is soon, its going on over 5 years now....I would pay for the airplane ticket down...

see ya soon, fat so...and hey, tell me where you got the hat....rumor is contact soon...ruh roh....game over...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35952 Jul 18, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>up yours METH HEAD! next week am going to hawawai to visit my buddy. Got my 1st class trip right here. no welfare ever you dumb fool meth head

"hawawai" where is that?? so uneducated. soon, too funny, LMAO
bubba

Cheyenne, WY

#35954 Jul 20, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, pay no attention to GUTSY THE STALKER. Did you know hes got the biggest gut in all of topix? Anyways, just got a funny text from the Mets PR dept. Sandy has apparently made it known to other clubs that Bartolo is available in trade. Sandy has the leverage here and will keep this forum posted
hey tman aka momma chamberlin, I heard your stench was very nasty indeed, what you never take a shower nor use deodorants? you are a nasty pig, and from reading some of these posts, sounds like you are a nasty fat pig that smells ugh.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35955 Jul 25, 2014
hey folks, just want to break the news to you all that Sandy is working with the Rockies to bring Cargo and Tulo to the BIG CITI. Colorado loves the Mets farm as its the best in MLB. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. Ill keep this board posted on the developments

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35958 Jul 25, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fatso the Phony Christian....the phony exec....the phony tman.......are you ever gonna find a job? its been what 7 years or so? or are you gonna collect welfare and food stamps the rest of your fat friggin life fatso momma? LMFAO
hey METH HEAD, why dont you stay in the JUICEKEE forum as METS baseball needs to be discussed. GET OUT AND STAY OUT OR IT WILL BE SOON FOR YOU TO

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#35959 Jul 25, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
hey folks, just want to break the news to you all that Sandy is working with the Rockies to bring Cargo and Tulo to the BIG CITI. Colorado loves the Mets farm as its the best in MLB. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. Ill keep this board posted on the developments

Hey buddy, thanks for the pm. However you must know by now, I will always tell the truth. You steal my info and then send me a pm saying sorry. Its ok, I understand you have been laughed off of topix.

Anyway, the rockies news is old news. However its more then likely its cargo we get and then from the cubs, starling. Sandy told me how he is working it out. As for Colon, its all west coast baby for him. Money being worked out now. Proof I have the real connections.

I hope to see some of you in my suite soon. I will let all of you know as I will keep you posted.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35960 Jul 25, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey METH HEAD, why dont you stay in the JUICEKEE forum as METS baseball needs to be discussed. GET OUT AND STAY OUT OR IT WILL BE SOON FOR YOU TO

Soon?? LMFAO....get real fatty 8 chins...no article 13, no letterhead, no sand, no soon

you are a coward, laughed at by everyone...keep up the phony threats. Soon from you means never happen in a million years. You keep getting busted in lie, after lie...

So, do your shout outs, scream and rant like a child...I have an idea, cry to topix as you have been doing the past few months. That plan has not worked.

So, enjoy the little free time you have left. Sunday, keep the phone off the hook gap tooth.

Soon, too funny. LMAO

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35963 Jul 26, 2014
What a great win last nite beating that no good family punching creep KROD. Loved every minute of it. Cargo with HR last nite and Sandy has taken notice. Rockies love the Mets farm which is the best in MLB. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. With Matt back better than ever and Tulo at SS with Cargo in RF next to CURTIS in the OF, Mets will be stocked and loaded. Mets will have there 2nd dynasty and this will be better than the 80's

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35966 Jul 26, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>"muts baseball needs to be discussed" LMFAO fatso you don't know crap about baseball not even by accident ya dope and what the muts have and need.....you talk stupid crap out your big fat azz you clueless dope.....and all mut fans in here know you are a big time quitter fatso.....that's why no mut fan on here discusses sports with you at all you fat moron.......LMFAO
leave me alone or Ill go to topix and you will deal with the same problems that the fins heat loser had to go thru

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35968 Jul 26, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh.....the poor fat baby wahhhhhh.....you do that fatso....and I could promise you your tman and your momma chamberlin profile will be gone......I got plenty on you for topix.......
momma has not posted in months. He is a loving family man so get off his case and been very busy with his work making money

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35969 Jul 26, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>leave me alone or Ill go to topix and you will deal with the same problems that the fins heat loser had to go thru

Just got home. Fins made a fool of you in the tman/momma forum. Topix has done nothing to anyone. But you have cried to topix for 2 months. He will end your pain tomorrow. We had a blast today. Something you could never do as you are an on line scam artist. A low end criminal. Say hi to the fat Italian cook cow with the cellulite arms

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35970 Jul 26, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>momma has not posted in months. He is a loving family man so get off his case and been very busy with his work making money

Good lie. I have the post admitting you are momma among other profiles toddy. You don't want the link in here. You fool no one 8 chins. Try soon again

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35973 Jul 28, 2014
hang on Met fans. Rockies want Syndergaard for Tulo. I reported days ago about how Colorado was wanting some of the Mets great farm. Looks like this will get done this week. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. Tulo batting in between the Captain and CURTIS. I will be on top of this today and will keep you guys informed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 52 min NEMO 3,699
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr reddevil76 6,503
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 336,141
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr rainmaker2016 16,228
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) (Jun '16) 5 hr idk 173
Should TV pay Baseball or should Baseball pay TV? 6 hr New thinking 1
Remember who won best actor in 2013? 6 hr Get over it 1
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 7 hr Ben 1,569

New York Jobs

More from around the web