“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35702 Aug 24, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I don't understand: if Fox is going to telecast one game nationally at 4:00 pm, why are the Mets playing a home game at 4:00? Could't they play the same game at either 1:00 or 7:00? What is the advantage of going head-to-head with a national telecast?
Veloz.
Fox always needs a few games at that time slot. Whats if a game has a rain out or delay? Then they can switch to another game. Only a rain delay in LA will will see the Mets game

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#35703 Aug 24, 2013
Displaced Met fan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are as your avatar isn't familiar to me. Tman did the same to me when I questioned him in a private message he's the real Tman. We go back along way in here and he told me things only myself and him discussed privately. Don't mind that Jimi poster or his friend Tango who I believe are one in the same.
So now you're using DISPLACED's handle? Come on ReTODD.....what a pathetic life you must have......and that's not even taking into consideration you being a fluffer for your wife's boyfriend and his friends.
Tango

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#35704 Aug 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this is from the real displaced..isp from ga...
and replying back to momma chamberlin aka tman_mets...not tman-mets
2 different profiles...and he does this crap on the yank forum..
a lying weasel...desperate to fool people and post him back
check out his suites from citi and how he gets paid by the mets in the yank forum
a phony.
Unreal how desperate that momma/tman is for attention....even to stoop low as to makeup some phony posts about a well respected and deserved met fan in displaced......that momma chamberlin is one sicko and drug infested dope....that needs severe mental help.....fat slob momma just can't put down the crack pipe.....a sicko indeed......ugh

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35705 Aug 24, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're using DISPLACED's handle? Come on ReTODD.....what a pathetic life you must have......and that's not even taking into consideration you being a fluffer for your wife's boyfriend and his friends.

he fools a few with his tman_mets, as they forget it was tman-mets

big difference...and they don't see his "juicekees" posting and such on the yank forum...and he admitted he was tman on page 13932, post number 284330

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35706 Aug 24, 2013
in the yank talkback forum

momma chamberlin admits being this version of tman

we all knew the old one..its not the same

check out page 13932 post number 284330 and momma admits to being tman

he has over 20 profiles and is someone who is home 24/7 in a variety of profiles and non profiles..

beware his deny, sarcasm, fooled and create doubt crap...
Tango

London, UK

#35707 Aug 24, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I don't understand: if Fox is going to telecast one game nationally at 4:00 pm, why are the Mets playing a home game at 4:00? Could't they play the same game at either 1:00 or 7:00? What is the advantage of going head-to-head with a national telecast?
Veloz.
Hey Eddie just some advice for you....tman/momma chamberlin is a fraud a complete moron......he knows nothing at all about sports....he quits on the mets yearly......now trying to fool you and Pete as coming on as phony displaced....a very well respected poster on here as you know......he is starving for attention.....fatso momma/ tman is some unemployed bum living in the Carolinas living with Harry as some maid.....fatso is a crackhead hopeless individual......needs severe mental help.....

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#35709 Aug 26, 2013
what a shame about Harvey. We all hope he comes back just as strong.

Momma....the HUMAN JINX....."can't wait for the 2014 season"........what a shame

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35710 Aug 27, 2013
Just got the text from the front office. It does appear Harvey will need the TJ surgiry and miss all of 2014. Things will still be ok. Wheeler will be the ace of the staff next year while Montero and Syndergaard get the big league experiance. Harveys back better than ever the following year. Mets in 2015 will have 4 aces and be in line to win 110 games and a championship. I cant wait for 2015 and beyond with this team.
Tango

Buffalo, NY

#35711 Aug 27, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Just got the text from the front office. It does appear Harvey will need the TJ surgiry and miss all of 2014. Things will still be ok. Wheeler will be the ace of the staff next year while Montero and Syndergaard get the big league experiance. Harveys back better than ever the following year. Mets in 2015 will have 4 aces and be in line to win 110 games and a championship. I cant wait for 2015 and beyond with this team.
Stupid fat moron momma putting a jinx on his own team with his blubbering BS of a muts dynasty of 2014 and beyond.......now Harvey is down....what a foot in the mouth fat dope......LMFAO

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#35712 Aug 27, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
and there it is........the 2015 season down the drain!!!
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35713 Aug 27, 2013
Okay, so what was Jon Niese doing tonight that made him extra special? He wasn't throwing any harder than usual and he wasn't throwing his big curveball all that much. He was, however, keeping all of his pitches at the batter's knees, which explains the exceptional number of ground balls he coaxed out of the Phillies' lineup.

The Mets should gift-wrap a DVD of tonight's performance and make Jon watch it before every start.

Veloz.
Jerry Grote

AOL

#35714 Aug 28, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Okay, so what was Jon Niese doing tonight that made him extra special? He wasn't throwing any harder than usual and he wasn't throwing his big curveball all that much. He was, however, keeping all of his pitches at the batter's knees, which explains the exceptional number of ground balls he coaxed out of the Phillies' lineup.
The Mets should gift-wrap a DVD of tonight's performance and make Jon watch it before every start.
Veloz.
It is called pitching Eddie, not throwing at 97mph. As much as they keep pitch counts, limits to innings, all the in between start stuff that every organization does nowadays, pitching smart is what will win you ballgames and also limit arm injuries.
The other night Hernandez was describing a converation he had with Jim Katt regarding the Harvey injury. Katt said the difference bewteen his generation of pitchers and today's is that they pitched games without throwing every pitch at 95mph. They hit spots, used off speed to set up hitters, and when they needed to bring it, they would. We both are old enough to recall that very few of the best pitchers from the 60s & 70s suffered arm injuries the way today's pitchers do. By the way remember how after every game Seaver and Koosman's knees were dirty from driving off the mound with their legs. That was pitching back then. Niese pitched a game last night.
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35715 Aug 28, 2013
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called pitching Eddie, not throwing at 97mph. As much as they keep pitch counts, limits to innings, all the in between start stuff that every organization does nowadays, pitching smart is what will win you ballgames and also limit arm injuries.
The other night Hernandez was describing a converation he had with Jim Katt regarding the Harvey injury. Katt said the difference bewteen his generation of pitchers and today's is that they pitched games without throwing every pitch at 95mph. They hit spots, used off speed to set up hitters, and when they needed to bring it, they would. We both are old enough to recall that very few of the best pitchers from the 60s & 70s suffered arm injuries the way today's pitchers do. By the way remember how after every game Seaver and Koosman's knees were dirty from driving off the mound with their legs. That was pitching back then. Niese pitched a game last night.
You're right, Jerry. No surprise there. I recall that Sandy Koufax has said that he became an All-star when he decided NOT to throw as hard as he could with every fastball. Once he took a few mph off his heater, his control improved and his fastball gained movement. And Warren Spahn, who was no slouch himself, summed it up neatly: hitting is timing; pitching is disrupting the hitter's timing. Both of these observations downplay the importance of throwing the ball with maximum velocity on every pitch. It's nice to be able to reach 97-98 mph, but it makes more sense to dial it down to 93-94 until you need to roach back for a little extra oomph in a tight spot. As you said, that's called pitching.

One other observation: sliders and curve balls are tough on the ligaments in the elbow joint; fastballs take a toll on the rotator cuff, which consists of a set of four muscles. Niese came back strong after long rest and physical therapy because he was working with muscle. Harvey may not be able to do the same because his injury is to a ligament, which is trickier. The good news is that Tommy John surgery has improved vastly over the years
and has a great survival rate. Moreover, the repaired elbow joint is often stronger after the surgery than it was before being injured.

Have faith, Mets fans.

Vella

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35716 Aug 28, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:

" just got the text from the front office" funny, I thought it was momma who works for the mets...

lmao

tman and momma the same poster, and the lies keep on growing

say, why not offer to take them to your suite?

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35717 Aug 30, 2013
With all the arm injuries happening to pitchers it is past time to reverse the decision made in the winter of 68. Raise the mound back up to 15 inches. They already helped the batters by bringing in the fences making almost every ball field a band box. This 10 inch mound isn't cutting it.
Tango

Chicago, IL

#35718 Aug 30, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso momma......you are beyond stupid ya moron......the muts suck and will continue to do so for many more years you clueless fool.....110 wins.....hysterical fatso clown.....LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35719 Aug 31, 2013
Ho-hum, Dillon Gee was masterful again last night; he made only two bad pitches, both breaking balls, in 7.2 innings. He doesn't resemble at all the guy who opened the season pitching BP in a Mets uniform. He's a great example of a guy who can get lots of outs by pitching to contact. He deserves a nice raise for next season.

Gotta love Dan Murphy's hard-nosed approach to the game. His dash to score from second base on an infield hit last night was inspirational. He's a prime target to be included in an offseason trade this winter, but it won't be awful if he's still the Mets' 2B in 2014.

With September just around the corner, it should be fun to see what youngsters like Matt den Dekker, Travis d'Arnaud, Wilmer Flores, Gonzalez Germen and Vic Black can do in the final month. Let's throw Andrew Brown and Ruben Tejada into the mix as well. They all will have a shot at claiming a job in 2014. These players will indeed be playing meaningful games in September.

Veloz.
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35720 Sep 2, 2013
OMG, watching Daisuke Matsuzaka pitch is like watching grass grow! I refuse to watch any game in which he's scheduled to pitch from now on. If he's in a Mets uniform next year, it will mean that Sandy has lost his mind.

I don't mind the losing if the Amazin's are auditioning young players for regular positions in future years, but watching washed-up veterans cash a few extra paychecks is a waste of my time and eyesight.

Veloz.
Tango

Germany

#35721 Sep 2, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso moron momma......we saw one of the muts aces get torched up today in Atlanta 13-5 in sox garbage dice k.......anymore jokes or blockbusters you got for us fatso? Sandy like you is an idiot momma......LMFAO
Tango

Germany

#35722 Sep 2, 2013
Yankees 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Tman and myself shared a joke in a private message a few years ago he private messaged me a day or so ago with the same joke assuring me he was Tman, you should give it a rest.
Hey fatso momma/tman are the muts eliminated yet? LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 3 min DBWriter 3,967
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 16 min Princess Hey 10,047
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 18 min Princess Hey 11,434
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 33 min jimi-yank 7,403
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 36 min NYStateOfMind 316,383
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Agreed 12,327
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Catholic love 8,033
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]