Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35443 May 11, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully the fat load that Ike is is getting another day off today. Mets losing already but its early. besides Harvey and Capn Wright, the rest of this sorry team can be dismantled. im sick of the losing. Collins has no idea what hes doing day in day out. Sandy next year will bring in Backamn for next manager. Mets will have the best staff easely next year and Sandy needs to get us some offense
Stupid fatso quitter momma chamberlin.......hey fat crackhead dope you fool no one ya moron.....LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35444 May 11, 2013
It's bad enough that the Mets are losing, but they are also very BORING! Geez, you'd think someone in that lineup would be able to do something exciting, but that is apparently too much to ask for. The closest thing the team has to an exciting player is PH deluxe Mike Baxter, but we have to put up with nine innings of horse manure before Mike gets to do his thing.

BTW, What in hell has happened to Jon Niese? He's walking too many batters and grooving too many pitches. And today he added an inability to field a comebacker to his repertoire of annoying flaws.

Yuck.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35445 May 11, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
It's bad enough that the Mets are losing, but they are also very BORING! Geez, you'd think someone in that lineup would be able to do something exciting, but that is apparently too much to ask for. The closest thing the team has to an exciting player is PH deluxe Mike Baxter, but we have to put up with nine innings of horse manure before Mike gets to do his thing.
BTW, What in hell has happened to Jon Niese? He's walking too many batters and grooving too many pitches. And today he added an inability to field a comebacker to his repertoire of annoying flaws.
Yuck.
Veloz
We've tried to tell stupid fatso momma chamberlin boo coo amount of times the muts suck so bad and will be like this for many many more years to come too.....the Wilpons gotta be the worst owners in sports......they destroyed this team in flushing in so many ways.....than hiring idiots like Omar and Sandy to run this pathetic joke of a team........well at least you get it fatso momma is clueless.....than comes on as phony t-man with the quitting shit.......

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35446 May 11, 2013
Yogi Berra once said "Good players make a good manager" boy was he right. To the Met hitters
I'd like to send each of them a copy of Ted Williams "The Science of Hitting" Problem is I'm not sure any of them can read it let alone understand it. Marcum 6 runs yesterday, Niese 9 runs today...Hmmmmm ya know I'm 58 and have some Arthritis I'm thinking some advil and hey I can go down an pitch for this team can't do any worse and I'll do it cheap league minimum, what else have they got to lose. They don't have any pride at least go down swinging. LOLOLOL Look out Citi the "Hatter" is on his way.
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35447 May 11, 2013
What is it with young ballplayers these days? Did it never occur to Jordany Valdespin that the entire Pittsburgh team might get a little pissed off with his hot-dog antics after hitting a totally insignificant home run last night? I'm glad the Pirates didn't take it out on David Wright or any of the other Mets today. They waited calmly until 'Spin made his usual late appearance in the batter's box before drilling him. It would seem that mere words of wisdom from Terry and the older Mets do not register in Jordany's brain. I guess it has to come down to physical retaliation: disrespect the game, pay with pain.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35448 May 11, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
Yogi Berra once said "Good players make a good manager" boy was he right. To the Met hitters
I'd like to send each of them a copy of Ted Williams "The Science of Hitting" Problem is I'm not sure any of them can read it let alone understand it. Marcum 6 runs yesterday, Niese 9 runs today...Hmmmmm ya know I'm 58 and have some Arthritis I'm thinking some advil and hey I can go down an pitch for this team can't do any worse and I'll do it cheap league minimum, what else have they got to lose. They don't have any pride at least go down swinging. LOLOLOL Look out Citi the "Hatter" is on his way.
As bad as the mets pitching is.....you should give a shot man.....you got a great shot at becoming the ace of the staff right away pal......lol
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35449 May 11, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully the fat load that Ike is is getting another day off today. Mets losing already but its early. besides Harvey and Capn Wright, the rest of this sorry team can be dismantled. im sick of the losing. Collins has no idea what hes doing day in day out. Sandy next year will bring in Backamn for next manager. Mets will have the best staff easely next year and Sandy needs to get us some offense
Still hiding huh fatso momma? you fat friggin coward.....LMFAO

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35450 May 12, 2013
The problem with the Mets is that the wrong partner sold out back in 2000. Nelson Doubleday was a true baseball fan and he built a good team when he bought them back in 1980. Wilpon was a minor owner and silent partner in those days. They never really got along. Doubleday was interest in building a team and Wilpon being a Real Estate magnet was interesting in building a stadium. Saddest day in Met fans history was when Doubleday sold the team to Wilpon because Doubledays kids had no interest in running the team they were only interested in running the publishing business. Well Mr. Wilpon you built the Stadium and nearly bankrupted yourself and the Mets. You have very little money to reinvest in your team and make it solid. You can blame Alderson, Collins and the entire Met system but the real truth is and I am borrowing from Yogi here "A good owner makes a good organization" and you need money to reinvest in your entire system to make it a good team. Fred look across the river and see what a great organization looks like they make a lot of money and then they bury a lot of it back into the organization. They invest in their own product. Get it Fred. You don't have that money, sell.
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35451 May 12, 2013
Am I the only fan who wonders why the Mets' batters take so many first pitches right over the heart of the plate? I can understand not swinging at a first pitch that's on the black; surely here will be another, more hittable, pitch coming up. But with an opening fastball right down the pipe, why wait? As Ted Williams often said, "Get a good pitch to hit."

I would add, "Even if it's the first one."

Veloz

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35452 May 12, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Am I the only fan who wonders why the Mets' batters take so many first pitches right over the heart of the plate? I can understand not swinging at a first pitch that's on the black; surely here will be another, more hittable, pitch coming up. But with an opening fastball right down the pipe, why wait? As Ted Williams often said, "Get a good pitch to hit."
I would add, "Even if it's the first one."
Veloz
You're not the only one to notice it Fast Ed. The only cure to this is to fine the players $5,000 per at bat if they let a big fat juicy fastball go by on the first pitch without taking a swing. I'm sure they are told to hit it by now and if they are not listening then fine them alot and keep fining them. Money talks.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35453 May 12, 2013
Duda with the HR. Game over. No more runs will be needed with the best in the game going...LMAO!

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35454 May 12, 2013
Duda hits another solo Homer. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ON BASE AHEAD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35455 May 12, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Duda with the HR. Game over. No more runs will be needed with the best in the game going...LMAO!
Hey fatso momma chamberlin the quitting moron.......Buckos sweep up the 4th place mutsies at the shiti dumpyard in flushing....ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35456 May 13, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Duda with the HR. Game over. No more runs will be needed with the best in the game going...LMAO!


this is momma chamberlin using the old tmans handle

say, how did the hr work out today? did the mets win?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35457 May 14, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Duda with the HR. Game over. No more runs will be needed with the best in the game going...LMAO!
wrong again you dope.....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35458 May 14, 2013
Viva Las Vegas ..Big Ike's on his way..viva las vegas!

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#35459 May 14, 2013
the don wrote:
Viva Las Vegas ..Big Ike's on his way..viva las vegas!
really ? that's too bad. I have some LI Ducks games coming up next month

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35460 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
really ? that's too bad. I have some LI Ducks games coming up next month


even though there might be a decent pitcher or 2 in the minors, this team has way too many needs for contending next year...how many free agents are going to want to come over...a whole outfield? a first baseman?

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#35461 May 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
even though there might be a decent pitcher or 2 in the minors, this team has way too many needs for contending next year...how many free agents are going to want to come over...a whole outfield? a first baseman?
what little I know about the Mets is they are about 15 players away, their yearly over-hyped prospect is Zack Wheeler and they built a stadium they can't win in.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35462 May 15, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
what little I know about the Mets is they are about 15 players away, their yearly over-hyped prospect is Zack Wheeler and they built a stadium they can't win in.


good points...its gonna be a while...love what sandy sells the fan base to try and sell tickets..the savvy met fans know what is going on..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its bad if trump would not 21 min Illiterate 4
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 35 min Adult Diapers And... 3,671
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 38 min Ben 1,565
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 55 min About Face 6,492
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 336,114
UC Berkeley is dumb 2 hr Juiced Springstein 4
TRUMP on TAX REFORM ! 2 hr Soft-Wood Lumber ... 2

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages