“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35335 Apr 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hatter you're a respected Met fan win or lose and a great poster.....please look at the spelling of Chamberlin, that's me....and ChamberLAN who's the fuloser in the juicekee talk back site....it's all great Hatter I just cant wait till Montero, Wheeler, Syndergaard and the rest of the young arms get here ( 2014). Also im intested who Sandy will get for Buck and probably others in a nice package at the deadline I wonder if he goes young or established ?

of course its you...you just got caught

keep trying to kissass...these met fans know you for the fraud you are in your multiple profiles...tman...

there is a reason they ignore you

say, invite him to your suite with sandy....you chat about it all the time in the yank forum...

or, you working with sandy

tell them...its all in the yank forum...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35336 Apr 14, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
<quoted text>Front Runner??? You have to be joking. I've been a Mets fan since before you were born. So don't ever say that to me again.

momma chamberlin or chamberlan has infested the yank forum with his brand of hate and bitterness...

he is a liar caught in it often

and has come in here to harass you guys also

not to mention, he has claimed he is paid by the mets, has a suite and works for sandy

all lies...

he is a pathetic criminal who lives in the carolinas...

let him rant, he is desperate for attention...begging at times. i wish he would stay in here...we follow and harass him as he does it to us in our forum.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#35337 Apr 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hatter you're a respected Met fan win or lose and a great poster.....please look at the spelling of Chamberlin, that's me....and ChamberLAN who's the fuloser in the juicekee talk back site....it's all great Hatter I just cant wait till Montero, Wheeler, Syndergaard and the rest of the young arms get here ( 2014). Also im intested who Sandy will get for Buck and probably others in a nice package at the deadline I wonder if he goes young or established ?
Do all the taxpayers a favor and get off SSI and get a job.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35338 Apr 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey fatso all these mut fans on here know you don't know shit about the muts......a born liar and a clueless nutjob......your stupid blockbusters....they also know you are a frontrunner dope......so nice try ya crackhead moron.....LMFAO

“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#35339 Apr 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Stay out of the Red Sox thread you front running clown.

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#35340 Apr 17, 2013
Just got off the phone with Sandy. Offers are coming in like crazy for Wheeler and the names are exciting. Trout,Stanton and Cargo. We have to toss in the kid catcher we got from Toronto, but its worth it. Harvey up soon and watch him eat up that fraud from the nationals.
Sandy feels we have so many young bucks in the system we can trade a couple to get the heavy hitters.
Next it disgusts me to see no one posting when we lose. We need to be here win or lose. I am here all the time when I am not getting calls from scouts.
I hope to wave to you from my suite at the next homestand. Maybe you can come meet me at the games. I will buy the first round of drinks.

Summerville, SC

#35341 Apr 17, 2013
wipeout 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of the Red Sox thread you front running clown.
Get out of here, take your own advice. We don't need some jerk in here annoying us loyal met fans. You just blew your chance to sit with me in my suite at the great Citi.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35343 Apr 18, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of here, take your own advice. We don't need some jerk in here annoying us loyal met fans. You just blew your chance to sit with me in my suite at the great Citi.
Mets lose again 11-3 in the 8th inning 17 hits....mets suck...youre suite could be a bench in the subway you fool no one fat boy!!!!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35344 Apr 18, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
Just got off the phone with Sandy. Offers are coming in like crazy for Wheeler and the names are exciting. Trout,Stanton and Cargo. We have to toss in the kid catcher we got from Toronto, but its worth it. Harvey up soon and watch him eat up that fraud from the nationals.
Sandy feels we have so many young bucks in the system we can trade a couple to get the heavy hitters.
Next it disgusts me to see no one posting when we lose. We need to be here win or lose. I am here all the time when I am not getting calls from scouts.
I hope to wave to you from my suite at the next homestand. Maybe you can come meet me at the games. I will buy the first round of drinks.
more BS hard to toss in d'arnaud in a trade with his broken foot....Mets 0-3 so far with the rocks getting blown out of every game...ya fool!

Summerville, SC

#35345 Apr 19, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> more BS hard to toss in d'arnaud in a trade with his broken foot....Mets 0-3 so far with the rocks getting blown out of every game...ya fool!

Harvey baby! Mets in cruise control. I told all of you this would happen. I predicted this. This is why Sandy trusts me. Watch and see when the rest of the youth is called up. The farm is loaded with talent. Don't fall for people who are jealous of me. I enjoy going on line here in the suite with all the luxurious items for free.

You frontrunners who will now post after a win, know this. I laugh at you. I am here win or lose. The phone is ringing off the hook as sports illustrated is dying to do a story on him. I will set it up. Be nice and you will get a shot at a seat with Sandy and me next homestand.
Monroes Mom

Weaverville, NC

#35347 Apr 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Only seat you have moron is on the toilet taking a nasty shit.......you stupid lazy welfare outta work clown.......hey fatso stop dreaming and go look for work you fat crackhead slob.......LMFAO
You seem upset
Do you need a cookie ?

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35349 Apr 21, 2013
Brunswick county NC wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Hatter? Been a long time. Mets will be interesting this year, fun to watch. Davis needs to get hot before Buck goes cold. Pitching right now is Harvey & Niese and pray for snow.
Yoo Brunswick!!! How are you man. Lot's going on in my life that is why I haven't been on the site. You are right about everything you have said Davis needs to get moving very fast. Nice this is that Buck got off to a fast start that was unexpected. Maybe they should bring up 2 other arms like Mchugh and Gorsky until Wheeler is ready in June because Hafner, Gee and Laffey are killing us. Send them down till they straighten out. CAn't believe we have a pitcher named Laffey definite misspelling should be Laughie or er.

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35350 Apr 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Thank you. Will try to keep an eye out for that. Sorry bout the mishap.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35351 Apr 21, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Will try to keep an eye out for that. Sorry bout the mishap.
Nothing to be sorry about Hatter....Jimi-Yanks and the Fuloser have multiple profiles....also when you see Jack or Tango it's Paul Yanks he's Jimi-Yanks dog...his vulgar posting in here is on orders from Jimi-Yanks although alot of people think Paul and Jimi are one in the same....It's all good Hatter
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35352 Apr 21, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Will try to keep an eye out for that. Sorry bout the mishap.
momma chamberlin is among the biggest vulgar bitter liars on topix.......hey pal you don't wanna lose credibility by stooping low and apologize to an idiot like momma....he's back stabbed you before to his boss unbiased.......momma chamberlin the fat slob idiot is under orders like a dog to do as unbiased the forum stalker criminal and biggest liar tells him or else.......and of course fat momma is a big time coward afraid of everyone and his own fat shadow.......lmfao
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35353 Apr 21, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
momma chamberlin.....momma chamberlan....slackers and tman are all the same clown.......momma is a 280-300 pound horse......an outta work welfare bum.....lays around and does nothing but lives on these forums 24/7....fatso is a big time liar and stalker.....and an idiot with the blouckbuster nonsense......lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35354 Apr 21, 2013
Nice job today by Dillon Gee we need more outings like that from him...he has no future with the Mets he's strictly trade bait...he's what Walt Terrell was to the 84 Mets...if he can pitch like this till the trade deadline him Buck and others can be packaged for a nice return
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35355 Apr 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nice job today by Dillon Gee we need more outings like that from him...he has no future with the Mets he's strictly trade bait...he's what Walt Terrell was to the 84 Mets...if he can pitch like this till the trade deadline him Buck and others can be packaged for a nice return
Don't count on it fatso.....the mutsies got the Toronto landfill and a couple of bums for URA Dickey ya stupid moron......LMFAO
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35356 Apr 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey crackhead dope......you got anymore blouckbuster stories you wanna share with us? they are always good for a hysterical laugh fatso you outta work welfare clown......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35357 Apr 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

inviting them to the suite with you and sandy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 min Condem 11,220
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 20 min FuMan Chu Yanks 328,695
Hillary hits delete key 30,000 times 54 min Go Bernie 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 55 min SweLL GirL 15,115
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 58 min Goober of Glovers... 10,763
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 26,401
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 59,546
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 14 hr Real one 13,322
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages