“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#35273 Mar 18, 2013
Tango wrote:
<quoted text>None of those sound any good.....what about bringing back Jesse Orosco? LMFAO

Hey meth head, how's teix doing? Where is Arod? prepping for his roid scandal? Capt cancer will not make june. Juicekees will be in the cellar while the sox are the surprise team and win the division making the cesspool fans hide.

These fans in here better respect me or no shot at any of them going to my suite at Citi field. Sandy will let me bring some of the chosen few to a game. Its all about 2014. But you are so full of crack you have no idea if its night or day. Go back to your cesspool now.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35274 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey meth head, how's teix doing? Where is Arod? prepping for his roid scandal? Capt cancer will not make june. Juicekees will be in the cellar while the sox are the surprise team and win the division making the cesspool fans hide.
These fans in here better respect me or no shot at any of them going to my suite at Citi field. Sandy will let me bring some of the chosen few to a game. Its all about 2014. But you are so full of crack you have no idea if its night or day. Go back to your cesspool now.
Hey clueless crackhead moron....you were saying Parnell is the closer.....reports everywhere say its Francisco......You said Bourn was to be a Christmas present to all mut fans.....You said the muts would retain Bay and Reyes......you were dead wrong on every account ya stupid moron......layoff the crack and meth you drug infested dope.....and no one on here ever responds to any of your stupidity.....you only know how to talk out your fatass fatboy with stupidity....LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35275 Mar 18, 2013
Another great outing for young Matt Harvey....24 KS in 18 innings and the scarey part is he hasnt let it all out yet
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35276 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Another great outing for young Matt Harvey....24 KS in 18 innings and the scarey part is he hasnt let it all out yet
How bad is the muts outfield? too bad a crackhead moron like is too uneducated to read.....LMFAO

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bad-york-mets-ou...

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#35277 Mar 20, 2013
Tango wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah now Wright has bad back issues......the jinx machine once again....right fluffer? LMFAO
It's "Amazin'"! He continues to be the biggest schleprock of all time!

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35278 Mar 20, 2013
this is going to be such an exciting season folks. this team is prepared and fully motevated. All of MLB is jealous of our farm and young arms. Am I the only one seeing back to back home sweeps to start the season. Johan looks and feels great by the way. Of course the big year is 2014 when we win the east winning close to 100 games. Baseball is finally back in NY with a real team
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35279 Mar 20, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
this is going to be such an exciting season folks. this team is prepared and fully motevated. All of MLB is jealous of our farm and young arms. Am I the only one seeing back to back home sweeps to start the season. Johan looks and feels great by the way. Of course the big year is 2014 when we win the east winning close to 100 games. Baseball is finally back in NY with a real team
You're probably the only one on here smoking crack momma......my guess you do that all day and all night in Harry's basement.....and speaking of "basement" that's where you and your muts belong......another long year for you tman/ momma.....no titles in flushing since way back in '86.....embrace the cellar ya stupid giddy moron......LMFAO
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35280 Mar 20, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Amazin'"! He continues to be the biggest schleprock of all time!
I think that started when he got beaned in the head......not the same hitter since.....was confusing is Wilpons never spend money on any quality FA in the past as well but yet gave Wright an extension that reads 14 years 192M that is good through 2020.....very mind boggling.....Wilpons putting all their eggs in Wright's basket....when simply the muts outfield is the worst in baseball....AA-AAA talent at best.....Lose Dickey....Santana always a question mark staying healthy.....out again with a bad shoulder.....rest of starting staff is very suspect.....Harvey and Wheeler have almost zilch big league experience......infield after Wright is a total joke....catching just as bad....dark years loom well ahead in the future still....same ole story with the flushing muts......sad and pathetic......oh well!!!!!!!!

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#35281 Mar 21, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
LOL

Florida...home of Trump

#35282 Mar 21, 2013
ba wrote:
bah
humbug ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35283 Mar 21, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

you just have to love tman/momma chamberlin and his phony profiles..

Florida...home of Trump

#35284 Mar 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you just have to love tman/momma chamberlin and his phony profiles..
I know who it is; but that post 'IS' still hilarious

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35285 Mar 21, 2013
Congratulations to Captain David Wright on becoming the 4th Met captain in teams history. I'm down in St Lucie and David was beaming at having the honor bestowed him. David is doing fine and will be in the opening day lineup as Jonathon Niese throws the first pitch. I havnt seen David so excited about this team and the future of the Mets ever.
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35286 Mar 22, 2013
Johan Santana and Dan Murphy present interesting cases. I'm sure they both want to be ready to join the team for the April 1 opener, but nagging physical problems seem to be making it impossible. A platoon of Jordany Valdespin and Justin Turner stands ready to bump Murphy out of the 2B picture. And Jeremy Hefner, while no match for a healthy Santana, certainly appears to be a viable #5 hurler if Johan isn't ready to go on opening day.

If 'Spin and Turner are producing on the field, Murphy becomes a fifth wheel. If Hefner, Gee and Marcum have a string of effective starts, Santana becomes the world's most expensive bench warmer. That's what makes baseball such a great game. No one saw this coming when ST began.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35287 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Congratulations to Captain David Wright on becoming the 4th Met captain in teams history. I'm down in St Lucie and David was beaming at having the honor bestowed him. David is doing fine and will be in the opening day lineup as Jonathon Niese throws the first pitch. I havnt seen David so excited about this team and the future of the Mets ever.
Who gives a fatfuck dopey? the mutsies have finished in 4th place 4 years in a row......and now appear headed for the cellar.......what do they need a captain for? to make sure the mutsies don't sink in quicksand? mutsies are already there ya stupid moron.......ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35288 Mar 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

down in st lucie..say, did you ever tell them how i busted you on that??

what was it, last year? i offered to meet you and of course you had no clue of the exit off I-95 as i tossed out the wrong one...any met fan who goes to the games as much as you claimed would have known in a heartbeat...

and again, not seeing your buddy unbiased who is 90 minutes away?

you are some poor slob, a criminal...lost in the carolinas...hey, tell them of the suite you share with sandy?

the one we all found out is phony...and the lie you admitted of not living in nyc

some unemployed bum, praying you fool a met fan here to think you know what is going on...

keep dreaming fattie.
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35289 Mar 29, 2013
What more can be said about the sad fate of Johan Santana? He was a great competitor whose mental and physical toughness could never be questioned, but whose body simply betrayed him. Johan never ballooned up to Michelin-man proportions; he always gave 100% on the field and in the clubhouse; he was as tough as they come. Thanks for the memories, Johan. We will never forget Game 161 of the 2008 season. The night of June 1, 2012 will live forever in Mets fans' memories.

If there is a lesson to be drawn from this story, it is this: any baseball exec who gives a long-term contract to any pitcher should have his head examined. Three years, tops. Anything longer than that is the baseball equivalent of Russian roulette.

Veloz

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35290 Mar 30, 2013
Never seen this team so focused. Anyone see the article on yahoo by charles costello. What another know nothing sports writer he is. He will eat those words. No reason to get alarmed over the Johan injury. Guy has been worthless since hes been hear except for the 1 lucky no hitter. Good riddance to him. This year will have some ups and downs but I cant wait till 2014. Clean winning baseball is finally coming back to NY
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35291 Mar 30, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Never seen this team so focused. Anyone see the article on yahoo by charles costello. What another know nothing sports writer he is. He will eat those words. No reason to get alarmed over the Johan injury. Guy has been worthless since hes been hear except for the 1 lucky no hitter. Good riddance to him. This year will have some ups and downs but I cant wait till 2014. Clean winning baseball is finally coming back to NY
Stop with the bullshit lies moron......the mutsies are a pathetic joke......they lost Dickey and Santana......no pitching nor hitting.....the mutsies suck a last place team you fatslob crackhead momma chamberlin.....LMFAO

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35292 Mar 31, 2013
Lots of youth on this team. Hope for a .500 season. With Santana out of the way not it could clear a path for Zach Wheeler to the big team. Duda will finally get a chance to play everyday and it is about time. We'll see if Parnel can be a closer now. A lot of questions on this team and a lot of answers will come of this season. HAppy Easter to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Freedomofexpression 316,357
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 8 min NEMO 4,820
So the neo Nazis show their faces and . . . 12 min Logic board 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 25 min SweLL GirL 17,341
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 32 min Paul Yanks 339,649
john peppercorn the prophet 45 min Ricardo montobomb 3
remove everything related to martin luther king 2 hr Justin 8
jets talk back (Dec '07) 7 hr jimi-yank 14,102

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages