Jerry Grote

AOL

#35120 Nov 20, 2012
This is a stretch; but I believe MC thinks the Mets and Giants made the Beltran-Wheeler trade in the summer of 2011, with the addendum that in the winter of 2012 the Mets would then send Pagan to the Giants to make up for the fact that Beltran wasn't going to sign a new contract with the Giants. So using that logic, the Pagan deal wasn't for Torres it was to complete the Beltran/Wheeler deal.
I know I shouldn't even be responding to that post but I just wonder if that was what he was saying.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35121 Nov 20, 2012
Jerry Grote wrote:
This is a stretch; but I believe MC thinks the Mets and Giants made the Beltran-Wheeler trade in the summer of 2011, with the addendum that in the winter of 2012 the Mets would then send Pagan to the Giants to make up for the fact that Beltran wasn't going to sign a new contract with the Giants. So using that logic, the Pagan deal wasn't for Torres it was to complete the Beltran/Wheeler deal.
I know I shouldn't even be responding to that post but I just wonder if that was what he was saying.

oh, no doubt...its like him on the yank forum claiming he gets paid by the mets...yet claimed sandy told him beltran was going to the rockies..explain that..or, his suite...he is some cook who lives in the carolinas...

2 separate deals...he is trying to make himself look important...and with zero proof...just what he usually does...why claim beltran going to the rockies??

he lies, 24/7.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35122 Nov 20, 2012
Jerry Grote wrote:
Stupid momma chamberlin said Jason Bay was gonna be great as a met and what a great deal it was from Omar Minaya....what a crackhead moron that momma aka t-man is......his stupid blockbusters were a riot big time.....momma has far less of a brain than a squashed cockroach....LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35123 Nov 28, 2012
I'm all for making David Wright the face of the franchise, as Chipper Jones was for the Braves, but only if David agrees to stop trying to hit home runs and goes back to his strength: hitting to all fields and shortening his stroke with two strikes.

Prediction: Someone will have to overwhelm Sandy with a bundle of high prospects to pry R.A. Dickey from the Mets. The so-called five-man roster for 2013 assumes that both Santana and Gee are going to return from their respective layoffs without after-effects. I wouldn't expect the perpetually luckless Mets to be so fortunate. And Pelfrey, if he decides to re-sign with the Amazin's, is just as iffy. Dickey, Harvey and Niese are the only sure things in the rotation.

I await the announcement regarding the two RH outfielders Sandy will acquire in the offseason. It won't be hard to surpass Jason Bay's numbers from last season. My cat could probably do that.

Veloz
Jerry Grote

AOL

#35124 Nov 28, 2012
Fast Eddie wrote:
I'm all for making David Wright the face of the franchise, as Chipper Jones was for the Braves, but only if David agrees to stop trying to hit home runs and goes back to his strength: hitting to all fields and shortening his stroke with two strikes.
Prediction: Someone will have to overwhelm Sandy with a bundle of high prospects to pry R.A. Dickey from the Mets. The so-called five-man roster for 2013 assumes that both Santana and Gee are going to return from their respective layoffs without after-effects. I wouldn't expect the perpetually luckless Mets to be so fortunate. And Pelfrey, if he decides to re-sign with the Amazin's, is just as iffy. Dickey, Harvey and Niese are the only sure things in the rotation.
I await the announcement regarding the two RH outfielders Sandy will acquire in the offseason. It won't be hard to surpass Jason Bay's numbers from last season. My cat could probably do that.
Veloz
I know the media will be all over the Mets if they don't extend Dickey. However, what do they give him? 3 years would be a huge mistake. If they can get some really good outfielders, and I mean major league ready, I'd trade him. Also, do you think the Mets can draft a catcher out of college who might be a year or two away from the majors? I mean the catching prospects right now are more depressing than the outfield.
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35125 Nov 29, 2012
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the media will be all over the Mets if they don't extend Dickey. However, what do they give him? 3 years would be a huge mistake. If they can get some really good outfielders, and I mean major league ready, I'd trade him. Also, do you think the Mets can draft a catcher out of college who might be a year or two away from the majors? I mean the catching prospects right now are more depressing than the outfield.
Didn't the Mets draft a catcher named Plawecki out of college last season? He finished the year with the Brooklyn Cyclones, I believe. I'd like to know how his season compared with that of his teammate, Brandon Nimmo. Does anyone out there have the stats on these two prospects?

Veloz
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35126 Dec 3, 2012
Funny how a guy who was almost non-tendered last year by the Mets has become a coveted free agent this winter. And it isn't as if he had an off-the-wall super season in 2012; he had what might be called a typical season for him, but with a WS champ, so his value soars. Whether he plays in 2013 for the Giants, the Phillies, or for someone else, I hope that Angel Pagan has a great year and makes a lot of money.

As Forrest Gump might say about the Mets' front office, stupid is as stupid does.

Veloz
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35127 Dec 15, 2012
So Ken Davidoff thinks R. A. Dickey is a self-promoter and not very popular with his Mets teammates. Gee, what a surprise. I guess Davidoff--and maybe a few Mets--would prefer that the knuckleballer just bend over and let management ream him. For the first time in his 38 years of life R.A. has some leverage to wield, and he's doing it. I don't blame him one bit. If the Mets brass is unhappy with the things Dickey has been saying to the press, well waah, waah, waah!

Actually, Dickey is the best weapon the Amazin's have had in years when it comes to the negotiating a trade for multiple quality prospects. Carlos Beltran garnered only a single prospect, albeit a high-quality one. If Sandy can obtain C Travis D'Arnaud and a MLB-ready OF (Goss) for Dickey, he should take the deal.

Veloz

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35128 Dec 15, 2012
Fast Eddie wrote:
So Ken Davidoff thinks R. A. Dickey is a self-promoter and not very popular with his Mets teammates. Gee, what a surprise. I guess Davidoff--and maybe a few Mets--would prefer that the knuckleballer just bend over and let management ream him. For the first time in his 38 years of life R.A. has some leverage to wield, and he's doing it. I don't blame him one bit. If the Mets brass is unhappy with the things Dickey has been saying to the press, well waah, waah, waah!
Actually, Dickey is the best weapon the Amazin's have had in years when it comes to the negotiating a trade for multiple quality prospects. Carlos Beltran garnered only a single prospect, albeit a high-quality one. If Sandy can obtain C Travis D'Arnaud and a MLB-ready OF (Goss) for Dickey, he should take the deal.
Veloz
Calm down Eddie, Davidoff is a closet Met hater that loves stirring the pot it's the only way he'll get people to read his rubbish. RA is respected throughout the Mets organization, players and management alike, if you read his full quotes and not the the reports out of context you'll know the feelings mutual, RA wants nothing more then to remain a Met. That being said he also knows it's a buisness and his value to the Mets is being traded for the future, Sandy, who's working on a deal as I type, will get exactly who he wants for who he wants to trade or RA will happily remain a Met and be rewarded.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35129 Dec 15, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down Eddie, Davidoff is a closet Met hater that loves stirring the pot it's the only way he'll get people to read his rubbish. RA is respected throughout the Mets organization, players and management alike, if you read his full quotes and not the the reports out of context you'll know the feelings mutual, RA wants nothing more then to remain a Met. That being said he also knows it's a buisness and his value to the Mets is being traded for the future, Sandy, who's working on a deal as I type, will get exactly who he wants for who he wants to trade or RA will happily remain a Met and be rewarded.
Hey moron you know as your phony t-man as well as anyone does the muts are a classless organization....Sandy and the Wilpons are as stupid as you can get......too cheap to go and get needs or retain their own, or overpay like they did for a guy past his glory in Wright.....never been the same player since getting beaned in the head......but anyhow the muts are a garbage franchise with a garbage farm system.....and real met fans don't even bother showing up at shiti field.....they average 10,000 and less fans per....and the pathetic franchise has been stuck in 4th place for 4 straight years.....now headed for the cellar......so layoff the crack ya dope....no blockbusters only last place for years to come for the shiti mets ya clueless moron.......ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35130 Dec 15, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down Eddie, Davidoff is a closet Met hater that loves stirring the pot it's the only way he'll get people to read his rubbish. RA is respected throughout the Mets organization, players and management alike, if you read his full quotes and not the the reports out of context you'll know the feelings mutual, RA wants nothing more then to remain a Met. That being said he also knows it's a buisness and his value to the Mets is being traded for the future, Sandy, who's working on a deal as I type, will get exactly who he wants for who he wants to trade or RA will happily remain a Met and be rewarded.

so, you come out of hiding...shall i tell them of your trumbo for dickey on the yank forum. as if you know...

say, why not invite them to your mets suite this coming year? let them all meet sandy?

or, tell them the criminal that you are, living in the carolinas...some unemployed bum, lying to everyone about blockbusters and other things you know nothing about...

a coward, liar and fraud..tell them as you told us how you work for the mets...

lmfao...

it appears even these few met fans do not fall for your crap

should dickey not get traded, he will not sign a hometown discount and will be gone after the year...

you know crap.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35131 Dec 15, 2012
Tango wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron you know as your phony t-man as well as anyone does the muts are a classless organization....Sandy and the Wilpons are as stupid as you can get......too cheap to go and get needs or retain their own, or overpay like they did for a guy past his glory in Wright.....never been the same player since getting beaned in the head......but anyhow the muts are a garbage franchise with a garbage farm system.....and real met fans don't even bother showing up at shiti field.....they average 10,000 and less fans per....and the pathetic franchise has been stuck in 4th place for 4 straight years.....now headed for the cellar......so layoff the crack ya dope....no blockbusters only last place for years to come for the shiti mets ya clueless moron.......ROTFLMFAO

he knows nothing..on the yank forum it was trumbo for dickey..he keeps doing the spin...

he has no ties to the mets...its all bs...you toss enough in the air, one will stick...

what would be funny is if any of these posters fall for his crap.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35132 Dec 15, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he knows nothing..on the yank forum it was trumbo for dickey..he keeps doing the spin...
he has no ties to the mets...its all bs...you toss enough in the air, one will stick...
what would be funny is if any of these posters fall for his crap.
They all know this momma chamberlin clown is full of bullshit....Eddie and the few remaining on here don't even waste their time responding to a clueless idiot in fat momma...they all remember him quitting on the mets every late May....they clearly remember displaced met fan telling the fat blubbering idiot momma take his stupid blockbusters and his other stupid bullshit and go elsewhere and that he was some fake lying met fan...lmfao....I was busting a nut laughing so hard at her post toward the fat clown...one of the best posts ever anywhere...Plus thay also know momma chamberlAn and phony t-man or both momma chamberlin the uneducated bitter enraged phony outta work met fan.....and KUDOS to them....
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35133 Dec 15, 2012
Jerry Grote wrote:
momma is a complete uneducated moron....and a totally clueless met fan......just a bitter enraged crackhead dope.....just keep ignoring that fat clown.....lmfao

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#35134 Dec 15, 2012
My my my jimi-dizzy and his dog paulie making fools of themselves on a saturday night, hey paulie don't you have the warehouse to sweep.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35135 Dec 15, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
My my my jimi-dizzy and his dog paulie making fools of themselves on a saturday night, hey paulie don't you have the warehouse to sweep.
Hey I heard you gotta a job cleaning up horseshit at Belmont....don't forget to wash your hands afterwards before you play with momma's little nub ya homo.....LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35136 Dec 16, 2012
Right now the deal is complete in principle....RA and Thole are gone with more news to come...i'll keep you posted

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35137 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Right now the deal is complete in principle....RA and Thole are gone with more news to come...i'll keep you posted

tell them you are citi..tell then how you predicted trumbo..

tell them the truth...your a criminal who lives in the carolinas...

out of work...

I'll keep you posted...lmfao...do you think they are stupid enough to believe you...no one does..its on the net dope.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35138 Dec 16, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
Those two make fools of themselves every night...keep up the good posting

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35139 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Those two make fools of themselves every night...keep up the good posting

how's the trumbo for dickey deal going? you predicted it in the yank forum, sandy told you, lmfao....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min jimi-yank 54,339
OBAMA, is the worst President ever? 22 min De Oppresso Liber 119
News Coast Guard chopper makes emergency landing on ... 37 min beatlesinafog 6
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 47 min BS Detector 5,711
Need help getting a job? 49 min OccuPlatter 1
Suspect wanted! 50 min Gotcha 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 319,389
Time to go? 3 hr jimi-yank 2,540
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages